Join the Ravenocracy!

plembobria

TNPer
-
So in case ya'll haven't noticed. I somehow was elected Delegate. My doctors assure me this isn't fatal. Nevertheless, I'm going to make a few appointments, and I'll be holding applications for the rest.

Gladio will once again be Minister of Defense. I know, a big shocker.
Syrixia will be Minister of Cultural Affairs.
Praetor is back in Foreign Affairs.

Applications are currently only open for Minister of WA Affairs.

If you wish to be a minister, shoot me a PM and give me your name, what experience you have in this field, and what your goals are for the term. Be specific but also practical.

That's great news. I like the appointments so far, I trust they'll do (or keep doing) an amazing job.

:tnp:

I am looking forward to continuing working with the rest of the Foreign Affairs staff as well as the rest of the Executive Council. :)

To anyone who is pondering whether they should apply for one of the Minister positions I would strongly encourage you to do so even if you feel as though you are too new to the region. Even if you are not accepted it at leasts lets people know that you're willing to get involved in the region. :tnp:

I apply for communications, My application is as follows;
I am new to this region
I have very little experience
I don't really want the position
Plz give me the position

Bootsie is appointed Communications Minister and Tomb is appointed Home Affairs Minister.

Applications are open for WA Affairs Minister.

congratulations-008.gif

I am delighted by this cabinet. A great start to the term to see that the cabinet has returned our mostly new Ministers from last term who were doing a great job (Kasch + Praetor).

Great to see Syrixia has been appointed Minister of Cultural Affairs. In my opinion, Culture requires some of your crazy enthusiasm to get things really moving again. I look forward to seeing what you can do in this position. Maybe you will team up with Lenny again? ;)

The best Minister of Defence ever is back in his position, and experienced hands like Tomb and Bootsie round out the cabinet nicely. Hope the term goes well!

It means a lot to get this much encouragement from some of the biggest names in NationStates. I won't let you guys down!

Pallaith:
It means a lot to get this much encouragement from some of the biggest names in NationStates. I won't let you guys down!
Congrats Pallaith! Now get out there and start bribing all the WA Delegates out there in the name of the North Pacific.

:D

Congratulations Scorch! I look forward to seeing what one of the newer members of the Cabinet brings forward. :)

Back