Admin Requests

Can the following members have their permissions and masking checked to ensure they are part of the RP moderators:

Lord Lore
Bootsie
Myroria

Can the following members be added to the RP moderators:

Kasch
Yeraennus

Could I get an RP Mod Headquarters subforum made as a top level subforum in the RP forums?

Thank you.

St George:
Could I get an RP Mod Headquarters subforum made as a top level subforum in the RP forums?

Thank you.

I'll approve this, since we recently consolidated some forums. Can you please reply with your preferred permissions structure for it?

quak1234:

Done.

St George:
Can the following members have their permissions and masking checked to ensure they are part of the RP moderators:

Lord Lore
Bootsie
Myroria

Can the following members be added to the RP moderators:

Kasch
Yeraennus

I'll look into this.

Lord Ravenclaw:
St George:

Thank you.

I'll approve this, since we recently consolidated some forums. Can you please reply with your preferred permissions structure for it?
Those with permission to see and post should be RP Moderators, Global Mods and Admins (obviously) and the sitting delegate. Any future Culture Minister may probably need permission to see it as well.

Would a joinable usergroup be a suitable way to control access?

Lord Ravenclaw:
Would a joinable usergroup be a suitable way to control access?
That'll work.

Can the Stadium subforum be renamed to The Northern Crystal as well please?

quak1234:
Note: It's been nine days since an admin visited the Citizenship Application thread.
Now, I don't mean to pester, but if the admins can get the applicants checked and masked within... like 28 hours, before the vote starts, then all those applicants who have passed the VD check / had the VD check waived will be able to vote. Considering we have applicants from as early as August 28, I imagine voting is what many of them are interested in, and it would be great if we could deliver. Here's a link to the Citizenship Application Thread in case you forgot where it was, and following is a list of all the applicants who, if they pass your check, you can immediately remask as citizens.

Tremagne de Taelmia
Barbarossistan
kropia
LosNobles
P?itaino
Constellation
Nessuno
Beeen
stalin1953
TheHarambe
artiza
Naurm
Scorch
R2green3
Unimaginable Doom
Pallaith
pyrist
Dortenburg
Alozia
Altmoras

Go Admins go! :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: Go Admins go! :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

quak1234:
quak1234:
Note: It's been nine days since an admin visited the Citizenship Application thread.
Now, I don't mean to pester, but if the admins can get the applicants checked and masked within... like 28 hours, before the vote starts, then all those applicants who have passed the VD check / had the VD check waived will be able to vote. Considering we have applicants from as early as August 28, I imagine voting is what many of them are interested in, and it would be great if we could deliver. Here's a link to the Citizenship Application Thread in case you forgot where it was, and following is a list of all the applicants who, if they pass your check, you can immediately remask as citizens.

Tremagne de Taelmia
Barbarossistan
kropia
LosNobles
P?itaino
Constellation
Nessuno
Beeen
stalin1953
artiza
Naurm
Scorch
R2green3
Unimaginable Doom
Pallaith
pyrist
Dortenburg
Alozia
Altmoras

Go Admins go! :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: Go Admins go! :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:
Raven did the bulk of the work by running the security checks. I remasked all of the people in this list, except for
TheHarambe who failed the admin check.

I know this seems to be just being nitpicky, but in Albion's embassy may I request as the Knight Foreign of Albion that the Kingdom in our subtext be changed to Realm please? Thank you kindly in advance.

Yeraennus:
Requesting RP mod masking for Bootsie, Kasch, Myroria, myself, and Plembobria as per this thread.
You were the only one who needed the masking. The others already have it or a higher mask.

May I please be masked as cabinet member since I've been appointed as Minister of Home Affairs and I have taken my oath?

May I please be masked as a member of the Cabinet and added as leader of the Communications group?

Back