Hey Everyone

Pallaith

TNPer
-
-
-
-
I'm Pallaith, latest arrival (at least I was last time I checked, probably not by this point) to The North Pacific. I decided to formally join this region after a few months of letting this account CTE, and after careful deliberation. I want to go deeper in this game and bring the experiences I had in other online communities, including some in NationStates. I figured the best of the best was the way to go, so here I am. I hope to keep this fire burning and not be one of the many nations who passes through or parks themselves there and doesn't really do anything. Feel free to hold me to that.

Anyway I saw this handy list so I thought I would slap it on my post for you guys:

Nickname(s)?: Pallaith is fine
Main Nation?: The Inviting Shadows of Ghostopolis, that's the nation I started the game with and is currently my WA
RL Country?: United States
Favourite Colour(s)?: Red
Do you use IRC?: Never really got into it, but in a pinch I could
Do you use Discord? Every day, big fan
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: Liberal
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: Sure, as long as people are actually doing it, I'll happily join in

Looking forward to getting in the swing of things and having a place in this game that actually has something going on all the time instead of starts and stops. See you around!

Thanks for the welcome guys! Yalkan, I've actually never left NationStates since I joined in 2013, this nation however has CTEd I think twice. But I'm still brand new to this particular region and looking forward to getting acquainted with everyone and hopefully some very interesting stories.

Welcome to the region. There is currently a General election ongoing that's proving very interesting. I also recommend joining the North Pacific Army for extra fun.

Thanks guys. The army does sound like fun, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be of much use as my WA nation is in a different region. You steer me toward something I can help out with though and I would be happy to take a look and see if I can't help you out. Seriously though, steer away, I am going to need a lot of guidance at first.

Well, the best place to start is probably the Executive Staff. The Executive Staff are just the people who work in the Ministries of TNP. You can pick out what Ministries seem most interesting to you and apply to join them here. No experience is required to join any of the Ministries, so they are all basically entry level jobs. A great place to start!

Considering you're already Minister of World Assembly Affairs, this greeting is perhaps a bit late in coming. Regardless, welcome to TNP!

:tnp:

Back