Citizenship and Residency Updates

I'm afraid it has come to this
I would like to renounce my citizenship.

I'm afraid it has come to this
I would like to renounce my citizenship.
Your renouncement of citizenship is acknowledged. I've removed your citizen masking and taken you off the Citizen/Resident registry, as per your request.

EDIT: It seems that @Cloud and I were both on this at the same time. I took care of it on the forums and he's changed it on the sheet to reflect this.

Last edited:
I would like to renounce my citizenship as I feel like I cannot maintain it for personal reasons.
Your request is granted. I have removed you from the citizens registry and added you to the residents registry, and I have also altered your masking in the forums to reflect this change.

Last edited:
I want to renounce my citizenship and my resident registry for personal reasons.
Also, i moved my nation, so you can also remove my resident registry.

Last edited:
I want to renounce my citizenship and my resident registry for personal reasons.
Also, i moved my nation, so you can also remove my resident registry.
It has already been done by another deputy speaker. Good luck with your endeavours.

Last edited:
Is there any way to delete my account? Forgive me if I'm asking in the wrong place.
No, there is no way to delete your account. Administrators may delete accounts, but only on special circumstances. If you have any further questions regarding this, please reach out to an administrator.

Hello, I would like to renounce my citizenship pls
Your request is granted. I have removed you from the citizens registry and added you to the residents registry, and I have also altered your masking in the forums to reflect this change.

Last edited:
Sorry to disturb, but I want my TNP citizenship and residency back. I will stay here. It is my request to moderators to bring back my citizenship and residency.

In this forum, my former nation name was Candesia. But, now the name is changed to Queroquestan.

Please note that.
Thank You.

Back