What's your current goal in NationStates?

It's really interesting to see people's goals in NationStates as it doesn't have an "end". Everyone just haves their own goals they make, my current one is to reach 200 million citizens ^_^

That's a good goal, I do the same - also trying to get to 200 mil. My goals vary depending on the day. Sometimes I just want to build up my own story line until I feel it's complete. Then sometimes it's how many Legendary cards I can get. I also focus on how many endorsements I can give/get.

It's really interesting to see people's goals in NationStates as it doesn't have an "end". Everyone just haves their own goals they make, my current one is to reach 200 million citizens ^_^
I'm keeping working on my stats. Trying to get more of the ones I want into the top 1%. Also, trying to get a bigger card collection and roll out programs for the Card Guild.
That's a good goal, I do the same - also trying to get to 200 mil. My goals vary depending on the day. Sometimes I just want to build up my own story line until I feel it's complete. Then sometimes it's how many Legendary cards I can get. I also focus on how many endorsements I can give/get.
You should join the Card Guild! If you're interested in collecting cards, you can request cards that are non-legendary here. If you want to collect legendaries, well, I think we'll have something soon that will interest you. ;)

You're both pretty close to 200 million. What are your goals going to be after that?

Nice! My goal would be to get to 900 endorsements if possible and secondly to see out some more projects for the term.

You’ll be at 200 million pop before you know it

I'm keeping working on my stats. Trying to get more of the ones I want into the top 1%. Also, trying to get a bigger card collection and roll out programs for the Card Guild.

You should join the Card Guild! If you're interested in collecting cards, you can request cards that are non-legendary here. If you want to collect legendaries, well, I think we'll have something soon that will interest you. ;)

Thanks Golden! I'll check it out

If possible, I'd love to continue spending time writing on NationStates. I love to write on NationStates. It's a productive way to spend my time outside work :)
What kind of writing do you like? There's lots of different opportunities for writing in NationStates. Probably the most common is roleplay. But there's also lots in other areas, like regional government. You can write laws, policy statements, Trump imitations, news articles, etc. if that's to your fancy.

I'm keeping working on my stats. Trying to get more of the ones I want into the top 1%.
Same! To increase card rarity, isn't it.
I am going to get in top 50 for DV to the end of this year. Currently 96

This is a very good question. I’ve often wondered what my end goal is, and if I’m being honest I don’t really aim for anything in particular. For now, my goal is to be the best I can be at whatever it is that I’d like to do. Whatever brings me enjoyment, whatever I find fun. That’s why I play

Last edited:
Coup TNP

But in all seriousness, I dont really have an end goal at this point, Im just along for the ride.
Plus the fireworks here are pretty when the right fuses are lit.

Just doing stuff in my nation and occasionally posting on the RMB. That's not even any kind of goal but I kind of find it difficult to actually get involved much in NationStates because the "game" itself doesn't give much reason for doing that.

Having fun should be everyone's goal! ^-^

I would also like to do my best to serve TNP and Karma in every way that I can.

I simply seek to interact with the community, make friends, etc.
Going well thus far.
I may seek an executive office at some point, but not for a while.

Pass a GA resolution, get better stats for more dictatorship, and become a deputy minister somewhere.

Get more involved in areas of the executive staff, besides HA. Replace Nessuno as the leader of the Animal Party. Prevent my nation from becoming an anarchy, you know, the usual stuff in a nation with lots of freedoms.

Last edited:
Back