Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
cards_guild.png

Join The Cards Guild
To apply to join The Cards Guild you must be a citizen of The North Pacific!

Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild
1) Follow the rules of being a TNP citizen.
2) Please follow general etiquette and respect, no matter where communications may occur.
3) Do not interfere with transfers between a guild member and their puppets to the best if your ability.
4) If you are asked to stop interfering with a transfer, do so right away.
5) When guild members are participating in a bidding war, be respectful and polite.
6) Inform us of changes to your TNP/collecting nation as soon as possible
7) Loss of citizenship does not necessarily mean an immediate loss of membership
8) That being said, please do inform us if you plan to leave/leave the guild.
9) No one has ever had to be kicked from the guild. Don't be the first!
10) If there is something to report, whether it be member behavior, potential clarity improvements for the rules, etc., the doors are open!

Application Form:
Code:
[b]Citizenship Nation[/b]: [nation]CITIZENSHIP NATION NAME HERE[/nation]
[b]Card Collecting Nation[/b]: [nation]CARD COLLECTING NATION NAME HERE[/nation]
[b]Forum Profile Number[/b]: [nation]FORUM PROFILE NUMBER HERE[/nation]

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Post in this thread and your application will be processed soon!

The current list of members of The Cards Guild is available here, and to remain a member you must retain citizenship.

Last edited by a moderator:
Card Collecting Nation: Praeceps

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.
Accepted. Glad to welcome such an esteemed fellow as the first Guild member. ;)
Card Collecting Nation: 1 very fast endotarter

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Racoda

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: PotatoFarmers

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Angshire

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Aerilia

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Zazumo

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Destructive Government Endorsing System

*For the record, my collection's not in my TNP nation, but on Destructive Government Economic System*
Accepted. If you would like to change your card collecting nation to Economic instead that is possible for purposes of Article 4 of the Charter.
Card Collecting Nation: Aenglaland

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Miruma

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Dabarastan

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: @Fizban

What card nation will you be using for these purposes?
As Artemis has stated, please include your card nation you will be using.
please include your card nation in your post.
Want to join? ;)
Card Collecting Nation: Sanjurika

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Sunto

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: El Fiji Grande

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Xagill

Accepted.
Em:
Card Collecting Nation: The Black Cathedral

Accepted.
Raldeb: Raldeb

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Dreadton

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Francois Isidore

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Concrete Slab

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Inven

Yay card!
Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: 2 and 2 is Fish

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Palgo

You need to be a citizen to join—we'll love to have you join after you become a citizen.
Card Collecting Nation: Victoriaans Nederlands

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation Stone Ira
I acknowledge my obligations under the charter of The North Pacific Card Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.
You need to be a citizen to join—we'll love to have you join after you become a citizen.

A list of all Guild members may be found here.

Accepted. If you would like to change your card collecting nation to Economic instead that is possible for purposes of Article 4 of the Charter.

Alright, since it's allowed I'm gonna switch it to Economic.

Card Collecting Nation: Destructive Government Economic System

Card Collecting Nation: Ethnon

Accepted.
@Praetor For the record, @Palgo is a citizen - he just hasn't been masked yet.
At that time, I noted that the admin team had failed his admin check. This has since been corrected apparently so they will be accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Palgo

Accepted.
Alright, since it's allowed I'm gonna switch it to Economic.
Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Destructive Government Economic System

Accepted.

Back