Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation in The North Pacific: Lotion Empire
Current World Assembly nation: Lotion Empire
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: I have previously been in the NPA

I, Lotion Empire, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Vally Grid
Current World Assembly nation: The Vally Grid
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in if any: FA ministry

I, The Vally Grid, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Vally Grid
Current World Assembly nation: The Vally Grid
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in if any: FA ministry

I, The Vally Grid, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Yugobatania
Current World Assembly nation: Yugobatania
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

I, Yugobatania, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Antef
Current World Assembly nation: Antef
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

I, Antef, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Scar Island
Current World Assembly Nation Scar Island
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None in this nation but in other nations

I, Scar Island, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

If it says a failed security check again, i give up. I did what you guys told me to do but they didnt help me

Scar Island - Conditionally accepted pending an admin security check.

Edit: Security checked passed, welcome!

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: The Wiganese Islands
Current World Assembly nation: The Wiganese Islands

I, nation name here, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Sakaryata
Current World Assembly nation: Sakaryata
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:TNP Ambassador to NationStates

I,Sakaryata , request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Wiganese Islands
Current World Assembly nation: The Wiganese Islands

I, The Wiganese Islands, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

A quick question. Can we join the NPA but just stay in TNP and defend?
There would be absolutely no point in accepting you in that case. As the first post says, the NPA is meant to have a mobile WA. You already contribute to TNP's defensive security just by exchanging endorsements like most people.

I, The Islands of Tonga,Retry to request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, The Islands of Tonga,Retry to request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Denied, please re-apply with the correct oath found in the OP.

Was suggested to do this from a friend.

Nation in The North Pacific: Bormiar
Current World Assembly nation: Bormiar
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: N/A
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A

I, Bormiar, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, The Islands of Tonga, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Shigimi
Current World Assembly nation: Shigimi
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: ---
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: ---

I, nation name here, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: nation Shigimi
Current World Assembly nation: nation Shigimi
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: ---
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: ---

Denied. Please reapply with the correct oath. I.e, replace "nation name here".

Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

I, Shigimi, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

I, Shigimi, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

There you go. Accepted to the NPA pending an admin check.

EDIT: Welcome to the NPA! I will PM you additional information shortly.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: The Islands of Tonga
Current World Assembly nation: The islands of Tonga
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: First class NPA
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: (none)

I, The Islands of Tonga, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Islands of Tonga
Current World Assembly nation: The islands of Tonga
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: First class NPA
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: (none)

Accepted, welcome back.

Nation in The North Pacific: Maradis
Current World Assembly nation: Maradis
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: I was previously in the NPA and was quite successful but unfortunately I didn't have time to continue now I have.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: I have most of the total war series; I like playing strategy games they offer a true insight not only in the ways of war but also in leading a successful nation and reach everlasting glory.
NPA Division: The Auxiliary

I, Maradis, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Maradis
Current World Assembly nation: Maradis
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: I was previously in the NPA and was quite successful but unfortunately I didn't have time to continue now I have.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: I have most of the total war series; I like playing strategy games they offer a true insight not only in the ways of war but also in leading a successful nation and reach everlasting glory.
NPA Division: The Auxiliary

I, Maradis, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Accepted pending an admin check.

Nation in The North Pacific: Iraelia
Current World Assembly nation: Iraelia
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Served in the NPA for a number of months as an updater and participated in several operations.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Special Forces

I, Iraelia, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Iraelia
Current World Assembly nation: Iraelia
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Served in the NPA for a number of months as an updater and participated in several operations.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Special Forces

I, Iraelia, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Accepted, welcome back!

Back