Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation In TNP: Flaw
Current WA nation: Flaw
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary >
Previous Military experience(If any): N/A
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): N/A
RL country: New Zealand

I, Flaw request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Flaw - Application denied. Your WA Nation called "_flaw" doesn't exist. You probably just meant Flaw. Please reapply with the correct information.

Nation In TNP: Flaw
Current WA nation: Flaw
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience(If any): N/A
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): N/A
RL country: New Zealand

I, Flaw request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Kuterring
Current WA nation: Kuterring
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary>
Previous Military experience(If any):
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country: Zimbabwe

I, Kuterring request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: flyingseagull
Current WA nation: flyingseagull
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary(unless u have a spy division) >
Previous Military experience(If any): I have worked w/ past militaries a few times.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country: united states of america(is rl for real life?)

I, flying seagull request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Last edited:
flyingseagull - Conditionally accepted pending an admin security check.

Check passed - flyingseagull is accepted

Last edited:
i would like to join the north pacific army,heres my application
Nation In TNP: Sonoa
Nation in WA: Sonoa
previous military action(if any) None just started
other military or non military organisations i am involved in (if any):none
RL country Indonesia
i, sonoa request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

nation In TNP: the prussian federation
Current WA nation: Erwaulushyleordia
NPA Division: The Auxiliary.
Previous Military experience(If any):
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None.
RL country: Indonesia timezone GMT+7

I, the prussian federation request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I messed up on the last application, so here it goes again, but just fyi i do really want to join.

Nation in The North Pacific: Theocracy of Isobania
Current World Assembly nation: Theocracy of Isobania
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:none

I, Theocracy of Isobania, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Theocracy of Isobania
Current World Assembly nation: Theocracy of Isobania
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

I, Theocracy of Isobania, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Yalkan
Current World Assembly nation: Yalkan
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Raiders for lyfe
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: I'm not that dumb

I, Yalkan, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Scar Island

Current World Assembly nation: Scar Island

Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None

I, Scar Island, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Scar Island - Conditionally accepted pending an admin security check.
I have a question for the Minister of Defense. They forgot to apply for a Division and did not state whether they are in another regional military or not. How could they be accepted?

I have a question for the Minister of Defense. They forgot to apply for a Division and did not state whether they are in another regional military or not. How could they be accepted?
1) The application has changed.
2) The other regional military field is optional ("if any"), and its absence indicates that there is no applicable information for that field.
3) Questions should be asked on Discord or in a conversation with me so as to not clutter up this thread.

1) The application has changed.
2) The other regional military field is optional ("if any"), and its absence indicates that there is no applicable information for that field.
3) Questions should be asked on Discord or in a conversation with me so as to not clutter up this thread.
Oh sorry, my mistake. :P

Nation in TNP:Kanerland
Current WA nation:Kanerland
NPA Divion: the Auxiliary
Previous Military experience if any: None
Other Military or non-military organizations you are involved in if any: None
RL country: Canada

I, Kanerland request to join the The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of cammand, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to The North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
:tnp:

Kanerlad - Conditionally accepted pending an admin security check.

Check passed, welcome to the NPA.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Meme Supreme Deluxe https://www.nationstates.net/nation=meme_supreme_deluxe
Current World Assembly nation: Meme Supreme Deluxe
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:
RL Country: America

I,Meme Supreme Deluxe, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

ation in The North Pacific: The Vally Vuus
Current World Assembly nation: The Vally Vuus
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

I, The Vally Vuus, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, Union of Pepe request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people and our government.

Drew Patel and FunFan05 - Conditionally admitted pending an admin security check.

FunFan05 - Check passed, welcome to the NPA.

Union of Pepe - Denied, please post the application in full, not just the oath.
If I may recommend, there's no punishment for resigning from the NPA later on if you find out you don't like it, so there's no harm in applying properly and seeing if you enjoy it. We're all here to play a game and have fun with friends, after all.

Last edited:
Back