Just_a_Lore
Map Update | 2-7
Map (Box) - Always Up-to-Date
Map as of 2-7 (Imgur)
-----
Nameless Map (Box) - Always Up-to-Date
Nameless Map as of 2-7 (Imgur)

Claim Rules:

Rule 1: Claims- Draw out your claim/provide a cropped image of the area you want, uploaded on imgur, box, or a similar site like Jumpshare). No photobucket or imageshack. Please make sure to post your claims in spoilers, or as links.

*Rule 1a: If your Claim Image cannot be directly transferred to the map (same scale) you forfeit the ability to get the claim exactly as you like, and agree to cartography using artistic license in adding your claim.

*Rule 1b: The Cartography Staff and ONLY the staff has the power to accept and deny claims. Any individuals caught trying to go around Cartography to pressure claimants into changing theirs will be subject to immediate forfeiture of their claims.

*Rule 1c: Please make your nation actually sound like a nation name. At the very least have a reason in mind of why your nation is named what it is. Cartography reserves the right to challenge a name to be reviewed by RP Conclave.

NOTE: You do not have to use your NationStates name. You don't even need a NationStates nation to participate. If your NationStates name actually sounds like a real nation, great, but if it doesn't, just make a new name that does. You do not need to create a new NationStates nation with that name.

Rule 2: Nation Sizes- Don't claim huge amounts of space. 172K pixels max per person, equal to a maximum of 688,000 km2. Remember that the map represents an area that is similar in size to North America & Europe. Each claim is decided on a case-by-case basis and we reserve the right to reject claims we view as too large relative to the nations around them.

*Rule 2a: Second Nations- A Maximum of two nations may be claimed by each person (with review and approval of cartography). In the event of a dispute between a first nation and second nation claim, the first nation will get priority.

Rule 3: Land Additions- Cartography will not create custom landmasses or islands, if you want something like that, you are responsible for creating it, Cartography also maintains the right to deny additions if it is deemed to not fit with the Eras Map.

Rule 4: Activity Requirements- Maintain activity. Thirty days offline without a post on the forum gets you removed from the map & Sixty days without RPing will make you a candidate for removal after a warning and seven day grace period for reclaiming.

Rule 5: Dispute with Staff- When a member of the cartography team tells you no, don't complain about it in public. If you really have a problem, PM the person in question or drop it. We don't get paid to do this.

Rule 6: Discussions- Please keep discussion in the linked discussion thread found here, http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9187645/, or in the #Cartography channel in the TNP RP Discord Server. The claims thread is for claiming only.

Rule 7: Don't be a lemon. Other prohibited plant products are cashews, mangos, walnuts, or durians. Macadamias are okay, but be careful.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General reminder: people, please use fill with one Hex code color. It makes our job so much easier than having to integrate a bunch of messy paintbrushes over a general guideline of your borders; doing this will not get you the claim you want. Also, if you could use the crop function to preserve the same resolution and .png files for transparency and lack of compression that would be wonderful. Thanks
0CoqWUl8xHrgEUJGY6-lqFkShWDYWuYGgL7Aahpi9rIoH1RFFNvOCmnR0qF4gvwSirnY7pCJP78iEw1p3lWgyswmejvMtsYiQR0_kY23fwQ0hgh23LF9mOTrxyuBUN1LXSqY5V9r

Green: 62d96b
Red: d86c62
Blue: 626bd9
Purple: 9e4cd9
Orange: d86c62

Last edited:
(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
-----
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals
- Aloeverulla
- Plembobria
- Cordelay
- Espoireland

Additions
-

Changes
- Cimmeria

On Hold
-

Statistical Notes
Total Map Area: 182,250,000 Km2
Land Area of Map: 33,939,216 Km2
Claimed Area: Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: %

Last edited:
unknown.png
May I claim this piece of land next to Kyoki on Iteria please?

~LL

Last edited by a moderator:

Nation: Cassosili
(Edit: The bit of land on the west island is optional for my claim, hey, if its taken, its taken)
Thanks!

~LL

Greetings, Map God. Please accept this sacrifice of several goats and a ewe in exchange for allowing me to reclaim my old islands.
DLkcBkA.png

~LL

I am currently wondering if I may expand my land for Ruskaland.
As, Ruskaland is really one of the smaller nations in eras, and I feel like Ruskaland should be at least a bit bigger.
I will of course RP the expansion, but, it will take a while though.
NG2P7VX.png
If my claim is too large, I can reduce it, if you would like. :p
Thank you!
Edit: The grey line is my original claim, btw

*Note: You had a change to increase your size when you changed locations, I am iffy about approving another change.

~LL

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
-----
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals
- Thenaca [Asked to be removed]
- Nouror (ABC) [Publicly announced leaving the forum]

Additions
- Ulstome
- Sienen
- Weissekath
- Cassosili
- Trebekistan
- Plembobria
- Sancti Formica
- Krevt
- Darcania
- Funkadelia
- Tommatito

Changes
-

On Hold
- Ruskaland Expansion

Statistical Notes
Land Area of Map: 33,939,220 Km2
Claimed Area: 21,283,572 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 62.71%

Just in case my saying on the channel wasn't enough, I permanently redact my claim

~LL

https://i.imgur.com/oG33MBy.png

That's my claim. My nation will be known as Sandra!

Note: I can't accept this as a valid nation name. Given first names aren't nation names. I would also not accept Michael, Elizabeth or Julie as nation names.

~LL, Just a Map Guy

image0.jpg

Is it okay for these to be historical borders or should it be done in modern RP? Thanks in advance. -Predice

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
-----
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals
- Vittoria
- Trebekistan
- Weissekath
- Sienen
- Paros
-Aloralasiz Republic
- Thorway
- Freivolkstahl

Additions
- Pascolar

Changes
- Ulstome

On Hold
- Ruskaland Expansion
- Predice Expansion

Statistical Notes
Land Area of Map: Km2
Claimed Area: Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed...

Not 100% sure I've got this right, but here goes... claim for Haor Chall please :)

Done in Paint btw, so not sure the size is within acceptable limits, etc.

7S9Yu5H
7S9Yu5H

XMKYjC3.png

XMKYjC3.png

~LL

Despite being active in RMB RP for over a year now, this is the first time that I'm applying for Eras. If my claim is not up to the required standards, then please let me know. Thanks!

Pretitle = Maritime Republic
Name = Sardova
Continent = Kian

uWHcYEY.png

dPcSUJT.png

*Note - The color for the maps should be the correct shade of blue, but I did not have the ability to check the pixel count.

~LL

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
------
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals
- Kyoki Chudoku

Additions
- Rossev
- Sardova
- Streyacora

Changes
- Ceretis (NPC)

On Hold
- Ruskaland Expansion
- Predice Expansion

Statistical Notes
Land Area of Map: 8,518,672 Km2
Claimed Area: 5,132,971 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 60.26%

Dear Sir,

Delgista would like to humbly request a territory claim for the below mentioned.
Map-Request-TNP-Claim.png

Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Have a blessed Sunday!

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
------
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals
(n/a)

Additions
- Delgistead
- Haor Chall

Changes
(n/a)

On Hold
- Ruskaland Expansion
- Predice Expansion

Statistical Notes
Land Area of Map: 34,074,688 Km2
Claimed Area: 21,287,792 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 62.47%[/QUOTE]

Nation name: Amaluska
Claim link below:
https://imgur.com/clvWwmw
I'm brand new at this so I hope I did this correctly.

Note: Your link be broken, I can't do much with ze broken links

~LL

Hi I'm new to this. My nation's name is Tontheon and here is my map claim link.
https://imgur.com/1Od1ror

Note: Your link be broken, I can't do much with ze broken links

~LL

So, I know that this is a odd request to make, especially when I asked for a land increase a few.. Months/weeks ago, I think?
But, anyways... I wish to request the removal of Ruskaland from the map. If reasons are needed, I'd honestly prefer to DM them, then release it out in public..

~LL

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
------
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals
- Benolia
- Rossev
- Sancti Formica