Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nation: Peregrinum TNP

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of North Pacific Nation of United Asgardian States, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Hatch passes checks. Wonderess I didn't see you mention them
Mahg5, Fantasque, Keaton23, Lennart, Yrkidding all pass admin check and are now citizens

Spang passes admin check

Not sure what's up with Loz, they already have citizen group

Not sure why i'm a resident, guessing it has something to do with the forum nonsense.

Nation: Stoskavanya TNP

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Not sure why i'm a resident, guessing it has something to do with the forum nonsense.

Nation: Stoskavanya TNP

The Google sheet currently lists you as a resident. That was what we used to give everyone back their groups.

Nation: Taboooo

Nation: Green Dekks

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Chostic Ryozzarydiatis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Palutenia (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=palutenia)

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=wonder_woman_iii

*Note* In all honesty I do not have a home computer so all I have is my phone. You can ask the East Pacific about me if you need to.

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=cinnibar

Nation: Funkadelia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Nation: Beagles Reborn

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Arkane, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Insectia

Nation: Altmoras Prime

Nation: Space dude

Nation: Sienen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back