Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Independent Alignments passes admin check and is remasked.
ecronentia passes admin check.

I, the leader of the North Pacific nation of the Union of Edon-Ko, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Nation: The Principality of Bananaaaaa,
[Reconfirmation of Citizenship]

I HRH King Frank Le Eota, The Crown, repledge, the loyalty of The Principality of Bananaaaaa to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Swathiland

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

MrCleansLawyer and Banana pass admin check.

Piesang fails admin check - mobile IP, please reapply from a residential Internet connection.

Nation: Crazybloxian Empire

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Islamica(https://www.nationstates.net/nation=islamica), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Ecronetia, MrCleansLawyer, Piesang, Banana pass vd check. Banana, Ecronetia, and MrCleansLawyer have been remasked.

Crazybloxian Empire and Castmaker pass VD check.

mcmasterdonia:
Ecronetia, MrCleansLawyer, Piesang, Banana pass vd check. Banana, Ecronetia, and MrCleansLawyer have been remasked.

Crazybloxian Empire and Castmaker pass VD check.
Whats ‘VD Check’?

Nation: Varola

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lipcvbuiat, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Keljior

Nation: El Fiji Grande

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Southern African Provinces
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_southern_african_provinces

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=asmelai

Nation: ThE eNd oF eE
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_end_of_ee

Nation: Union of Caplis

Nation: GeauxBeaux

PRSAP, Rachael Raith, Lucinda, Union of Caplis, and SiriusGriffin are granted citizenship conditional on the passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and Administration.

KioriLentes fails admin check. You can only have one account on the forum.

Arstozka1, Keljior, El Fiji Grande, PRSAP, Rachael Raith, Lucinda, Union of Caplis, SiriusGriffin,pass Vice Delegate/admin check. Having passed all checks they are remasked.

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=jones_country

Nation: Megawave

Nation: Denverist

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kanpekina Shima, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back