mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
moce_seal.png

As we will be moving forums soon, I can think of no more fitting way than to attempt to break the 600,000 posts record before we do so. This will be a tough goal to reach, but it is certainly possible if we come together united in a desire for spam games and shenanigans.

Included below are a number of awards designed by Pax for the individual poster that manages to break that milestone.

ZjOwpsm.png

kfrpRDh.png

2Qp77MO.png

Now get to work!

If we want to do it by the end of the month, we would need roughly 1,500 posts a day.

Basically it will be very hard to achieve unless a lot of people help with it

Aerilia:
If we want to do it by the end of the month, we would need roughly 1,500 posts a day.

Basically it will be very hard to achieve unless a lot of people help with it
We can only do our best of course. I think many people will want to participate :)

Is this not the perfect time to necro some old spam games? Why are only the first five pages out of 13 being touched?

Seems like a lifetime ago I was spamming with Syrixia, IndieGirl, FrozenTopHat, Darklord, and whoever else just wanted to post like hell. The memories.

Kasch:
Seems like a lifetime ago I was spamming with Syrixia, IndieGirl, FrozenTopHat, Darklord, and whoever else just wanted to post like hell. The memories.
This thread basically had summoned all the spammers, even the sleeping ones!

Would you consider utilizing automated scripts to reach this magic number if for some reason, we fail to attain it?

20,000 posts left. That's a veritable IndieGirl's worth of posts, and she joined in 2005. Good luck, folks. XP

Back