The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
Declaration of Candidacy of Lord President Thomas Johansson for Court Justice

To Whom it May Concern:

The Government of Vallish Confederation wishes to notify the greater public of Region of the North Pacific that, effective immediately, Thomas Nils Johansson, Member of the Federal Council, Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Lord President of the Vallish Confederation for the year of 2018 will be submitting his candidacy for the position of Court Justice.

Under the leadership of Lord President Johansson, the Federal Council has, with the support of the legislature, directed the Confederation's entry into the Pan-Gotic Union; as well as taken an active role in the political arena of Eras. It is the belief of the Government of the Vallish Confederation that Lord President Johansson can show this same dedication, determination, and effectiveness in the Courts of the North Pacific.

Acting as Lord President Johansson's Campaign Managers will be McMasterdonia and Syrixia. All questions are to be directed to these individuals at this time.

It is so ordered.

[img=303,300]https://i.imgur.com/YCvOwno.png[/img]​

My name is Pry D. Anne, hailing from the city-station of 2ront0 from the year 3074. As a duly-appointed enforcer of the Temporal Accords (and TNP RP) I am here to inform one Mr. Thomas Nils Johansson that his entry into this election violates Article 93 Section 4 Subsection 1b of the Temporal Treaty of New Texarkana.
By entering this race and leaving Eras for the world of TNP government politics he has blown a hole in the temporal walls between universes, and poses a threat to the well-being of the Multi-Verse.

Mr. Johansson is hereby ordered to report to the nearest TemproTube for transport back to Eras lest all of reality collapse in on itself.

Prydania:
[img=303,300]https://i.imgur.com/WXevHQy.png[/img]​

My name is Pry D. Anne, hailing from the city-station of 2ront0 from the year 3074. As a duly-appointed enforcer of the Temporal Accords (and TNP RP) I am here to inform one Mr. Thomas Nils Johansson that his entry into this election violates Article 93 Section 4 Subsection 1b of the Temporal Treaty of New Texarkana.
By entering this race and leaving Eras for the world of TNP government politics he has blown a hole in the temporal walls between universes, and poses a threat to the well-being of the Multi-Verse.

Mr. Johansson is hereby ordered to report to the nearest TemproTube for transport back to Eras lest all of reality collapse in on itself.

To the Right Honourable Gentleman, Mr Pry D. Anne:

The Candidate is not taking questions at this time.

Warm regards,
McMasterdonia

Urgent Transmission From Omega

Mr. Thomas Johansson,

You may not be familiar with me, but I am familiar with you, and the government of The North Pacific. You may call me the boss, CEO, Queen, if you're feeling dramatic, but many know me as Aria T'Loak, and I am Omega. Like you, I come from a place far from Earth, though I have personally never visited Eras, though it sounds like a wonderful place.

I've rarely been on the right side of the law, so it may not come as a surprise that I disagree with this "Pry D. Anne" figure. It might be better for him to mind his own business and let this campaign run its course.

While I'm here, I would like to ask a few questions to the candidate in regards to being a Justice in the North Pacific.

Firstly, you have no experience being justice in The North Pacific, why should the Regional Assembly vote for you to serve this term, which has historically been one of the more active times in NationStates?

You say determination, but what exactly do you mean by that? I know a certain Citadel Councilman who said determination, but meant a coup d'état. After the mess I had to clean up on Omega after Cerberus, I really don't want to see a power-hungry bloc in The North Pacific, especially one from another universe.

Also, speaking of Cerberus, how to you plan to account for the many races to inhabit this region? I've not seen any other asari, salarian, turian, or quarian around, but I have seen a rabbit, a guinea pig, a rat, a giraffe, a lion, a sloth, a wax turtle, and I think I even saw God himself walking around here too.

Either the candidate or his agents can respond to me, but I do expect an answer forthwith.

Sincerely yours,

ARIA T'LOAK

[img=480,270]https://i.imgur.com/F6YrJQp.jpg[/img]​

Not really a question but this is actually a good campaign technique, refuse to answer questions but in a way that's funny. That way you run no risk of demonstrating crippling incompetence through incorrectly answering a question, but no one gets pissed by the stonewalling.

Back