Not open for further replies.

Aerilia

"Always be Evil"
-
TNP Nation
Aerilia
Discord
Aerilia#8878
I have been thinking that we can do like a daily dispatch for the RMB which will show the topics of the RMB for that day, and it can also include dispatch's for that day. I've gotten that idea from a south pacific Disptach, we will of course make it look more prettier then the TSP's dispatch.

we can have a google document where multiple GA's or maybe volunteers can add to it to collate daily topics, and then have one person to copy it over and format it into a nice way on a dispatch and post it, and we can post it as a dispatch first then put it onto the forum as well.

What we would need to do is to figure out how we want it to look like and create a dispatch template for it, and work out how we are going to write the topics down in a dispatch. we can ask the minister of culture or the minister of communications if we need help with putting it together.

I also would like to hear your thoughts, ideas, and concerns on it first on the idea

I can probably give one or two of your the r3n serive that does dispatches. Makes it easier to just copy and paste as well as editing. In terms of formatting, I probably could do it. Have the standard footers in there as well

Brendog:
I can probably give one or two of your the r3n serive that does dispatches. Makes it easier to just copy and paste as well as editing. In terms of formatting, I probably could do it. Have the standard footers in there as well
Yes that would be great. thanks

This is a good idea. Look forward to seeing it come to fruition.

I wouldn't think something like this would need to be posted via TNL. May be easier to post and update just using the Senior GA nation who is taking responsibility for it.

mcmasterdonia:
This is a good idea. Look forward to seeing it come to fruition.

I wouldn't think something like this would need to be posted via TNL. May be easier to post and update just using the Senior GA nation who is taking responsibility for it.
Sorry for the extremely late reply, but yes that would most likely be easier to do

This is a great idea, we should definitely do it.

I do think it's best to post it through TNL, because then: 1) we have automatic backups; and 2) we can automatically maintain an archive that people can browse, like an RMB journal of sorts, similar to what we do for, e.g., IFVs.

Maybe we could set this up as a dispatch-posting spreadsheet, like we do for IFVs, press releases, RA digests, etc.

r3naissanc3r:
This is a great idea, we should definitely do it.

I do think it's best to post it through TNL, because then: 1) we have automatic backups; and 2) we can automatically maintain an archive that people can browse, like an RMB journal of sorts, similar to what we do for, e.g., IFVs.

Maybe we could set this up as a dispatch-posting spreadsheet, like we do for IFVs, press releases, RA digests, etc.
That is a good idea, plus it will be easier to find. And with the backups people will be able to check what happened if they go on a holiday or such.

Also I like the idea of having it as a spreadsheet type thing. It might be easier overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back