Campaign Announcement

Prarie:
What will be your foreign policy? Lean more TSP-like and heighten restrictions on Balder and Europeia, and increase requirements for embassies, or open up to more regions and increase relations with Europeia, TWP, and TRR?
I would prefer the latter :P
I certainly do not plan on heightening restriction on Balder and Europeia. I'm trying to strengthen relations, not damage relations with some of TNP's closest allies. :P
In terms of embassies, I think our current requirements for establishing embassies are pretty reasonable. No real changes there.
The South Falls:
I would like to officially endorse Siwale for delegate, valid until I retract it. I swear upon the holy book of water, soaked with rum that we have, right? That I and only I will retract this statement, and it is made in truth, and good faith.
Thanks for the support! Hope you won't have to retract it ;)
Isimud:
Despite the fun I had with this, and because you've been a good sport, you'll likely have my support as well. If you don't f/u.

Maybe.
It has been fun, Isimud! I certainly have learned a lot about this Sloth Sanctuary (who knew that was a thing?!) Thank you for your likely support :)

Highton:
OK, I'd like to officially endorse Siwale for delegate.
Without even seeing a single word of a platform, this is really really dumb. I like Siwale, I happen to think he'd be a good delegate, but c'mon dude.

St George:
Highton:
OK, I'd like to officially endorse Siwale for delegate.
Without even seeing a single word of a platform, this is really really dumb. I like Siwale, I happen to think he'd be a good delegate, but c'mon dude.
^ Yeah, what he said. Don't put your vote behind somebody before you know their platform.

Siwale:
I had a lovely stay at the Sloth Sanctuary, but they released me back into the wild 15 months ago and forgot to place the GPS tracker on me. They won't be coming back anytime soon! :D
Awww

Back