Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Cascadia - noted, your NPA masking has been removed, may I know the reason why you wanted to cancel your request to join the NPA ? Mr Insanity- I will consider your application to re-join the NPA.

Gladio:
Cascadia - noted, your NPA masking has been removed, may I know the reason why you wanted to cancel your request to join the NPA ? Mr Insanity- I will consider your application to re-join the NPA.
Thank you.

Nation In TNP: Ubraska
Current WA nation: Ubraska
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any):
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country: Sweden

I, Aleksandr Salovsky request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: The Democratic Republic of Princess Mi Amora Cadenza
Current WA nation: The Democratic Republic of Princess Mi Amora Cadenza
NPA Division: Special Forces
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: The United States ( Boise, Idaho.)

I, The Democratic Republic of Princess Mi Amora Cadenza, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Erbsted and Calcoon
Current WA nation: Erbsted and Calcoon
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary>

I, The Leader of Erbsted and Calcoon request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Primus Centauri
Current WA nation: Primus Centauri
NPA Division: < Special Forces >
RL country: New Zealand

I, _Primus_Lord________ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: North Pacific Ryccia
Current WA nation: Ryccia
Previous Military experience(If any): If it counts, TSP Soldier(who was not gone in any missions once).
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): SPSF(South Pacific Special Forces)
RL country: Puerto Rico, USA(UTC -4)

I, Ryccia, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Guslantis
Current WA nation: Guslantis
NPA Division: Updaters
Previous Military experience(If any): Private First Class in the NPA.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None other than the NPA.
RL country: United States

I, Bootsie, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Caym
Current WA nation: Caym
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
RL country: USA

I, Caym request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation(s) in TNP: The Nomadic Peoples of Darcania and the Protectorate of Klarliert
Current WA Nation: Darcania
NPA Division: <The Auxiliary>
Previous Military Experience (if any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in (if any): None

I, [me], request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our region's security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Bootsie - Approved, Welcome back!

Darcania and Azrael Approved pending security checks by the admins.

Nation In TNP: Kostemetsia

Current WA nation: Kostemetsia

NPA Division: Special Forces.

Previous military experience (If any): Updater and piler for various regional defence forces since 2007.

Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in (if any): None currently.

RL country: Australia.

I, Kostemetsia, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: QuietDad of TNP
Current WA nation: QuietDad
Previous Military experience(If any): Former Minister of the Army and General of the South Pacific Special Forces

I, QuietDad of TNP request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nación En TNP: Portum Franciscus /Portum Franciscus
actual WA nación: Portum Franciscus / Nación Portum Franciscus
NPA División:Las Fuerzas Especiales
La experiencia militar anterior (si procede): Defensa del antiguo Imperio de Portum Franciscus
Otras organizaciones militares o no militares que se practica (si procede): Age of Civilizacion
países RL: Yo, Líder Militar Supremo, político y Legislativo de Portum Franciscus Francisco Gutierrez Rego solicito unirme a las Fuerzas Armadas del Pacífico Norte Fuerzas. Me comprometo a servir a nuestra seguridad regiones y los intereses militares. Me comprometo a obedecer todas las reglas y leyes militares, así como las leyes de El Pacífico Norte en mi servicio en el ejército. Me comprometo a respetar la cadena de mando, y mis compañeros oficiales en todo momento. Yo prometo mi lealtad a la Región Pacífico Norte, nuestro pueblo y nuestro gobierno.

Nation In TNP: Republican Pacific Islands
Current WA nation: Republican Pacific Islands
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Ministry of Home Affairs
RL country: United States of America

I, Republican Pacific Islands request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government

Kostemetsia, QuietDad and RPI - approved pending security checks by the admins

Portum Franciscus - please re-apply and this time use English.

Nation In TNP: Regezistan
Current WA nation: Regezistan
RL country:Regezistan

I, regezistan request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

regezistan:
Nation In TNP: Regezistan
Current WA nation: Regezistan
RL country: The United States of America

I, regezistan request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Coldera
Current WA nation: Coldera

I, Coldera, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Gladio:
cool_army.jpg

Join The North Pacific Army (NPA)!

The Government of the North Pacific calls upon all nations to dedicate themselves to the security and prosperity of our region. This is best achieved by a large, active and responsible military.

The NPA as a military body has several functions and if you wish to join, you can choose what sort of role you wish to take:
  • The Auxiliary or Pilers - Nationstates updates two times a day (these two updates are known as minor and major) and during these periods every nation in a region has their endorsments calculated and the nation with the highest number of endorsements is made the WA delegate. Pilers do not have to be around during either update but rather need only check their email, forum PMs or nation telegrams to check if they need to move and reinforce a position during any given time. The benefit of being part of this crosssection is that you are not required to be online at update and will be given a rank. It is notable that you will not gain promotions as fast as the second force, the updaters.
  • Special Forces or Updaters - Updaters as mentioned above, are required to be online close to update so that they might move into a region at a given time. It is also generally a requirement that updaters have access to IRC or Skype(optional) which is easily achieved by visting the link at the top of the forums. Updaters will be promoted much faster than the Auxiliary and are also considered to be members the Auxiliary.
Note that by being a member of the NPA, you will be required to create additional nations (puppets), transfer your WA membership from your main nation to those puppets, and move the puppets to other regions.

This may all seem a bit complicated and overwhelming but feel free to PM the Minister of Defense if you have any concerns or queries about what it all means and by all means, fill in the form the best you can in the interim.

If you are interested in taking part in various missions in the name of The North Pacific, please fill out this form and take the oath correctly.

Applications must take the form of:

Code:
Nation In TNP: [nation]nation name here[/nation]
Current WA nation: [nation]nation name here[/nation]
RL country:

I, _________ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Once your application is accepted and you have passed the necessary security checks by the admins will receive a message from the Minister of Defense. Following that you may be remasked as a member of The North Pacific Army.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM/TG the Minister of Defense.

General
Minister of Defense

The North Pacific

Gladio

:npa2:

:npa4: :npa4: :npa4: :npa4: :boom
Nation In TNP: Wolverine1649
Current WA nation: Wolverine1649
RL country:USA

I, Wolverine1649 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Jonartia
Current WA nation: Jonartia
Previous Military experience(If any):N/A
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):N/A
RL country:USA

I,jsanford request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Regezistan, DrowMerchant and Jsanford approved pending security checks by the admins.

RPI - pay attention to the NPA area for new orders :P

Nation In TNP: The Dictatorship of Vietnam Witches
Current WA nation: North Pacific
Previous Military experience: None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In: World Assembly & North Pacific Security Council.

I, Vietnam Witches request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in the NP: Yayness
Current WA Nation: Yayness
Previous Military Experience (If any): None

I, Yayness, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Vietnam Witches:
Nation In TNP: The Dictatorship of Vietnam Witches
Current WA nation: North Pacific
Previous Military experience: None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In: World Assembly & North Pacific Security Council.

I, Vietnam Witches request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Gladio:
Vietnam Witches - Approved pending a security check by the admins
Vietnam Witches is approved.

Cheese man:
Nation in the NP: Yayness
Current WA Nation: Yayness
Previous Military Experience (If any): None

I, Yayness, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Cheese man is approved.

Nation In TNP: Alta Italia
Current WA nation: Alta Italia
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None (outside TNP)

I, Alta Italia, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: The Kingdom of Yayness
Current WA Nation: The Kingdom of Yayness
Previous Military Experience (if any): None
Other military or non-military organization you are involved in (if any): None

I, Yayness, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to The North Pacific Region, our people and our government.

Cheese man - You are now masked as a NPA soldier, Welcome to The NPA!

Alta Italia - Approved, Welcome to The NPA! You will receive masking shortly

Code:

Nation In TNP: New Spartonia
Current WA nation: Old Finlandia
Previous Military experience(If any): none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):no

I, New Spartonia, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

New Spartonia:
Code:

I, New Spartonia, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Welcome to The North Pacific Army! :npa1:

Eluvatar:
New Spartonia:
Code:

Welcome to The North Pacific Army! :npa1:
Thank you sir. :clap:

Nation In TNP: The Nightvalian Tri-County Area
Current WA nation: The Nightvalian Tri-County Area
RL country:

I, 0kem request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

0kem:
Nation In TNP: The Nightvalian Tri-County Area
Current WA nation: The Nightvalian Tri-County Area
RL country:

I, 0kem request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Welcome to The North Pacific Army!

I, _Roulade_______ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

19vallesj:
I, _Roulade_______ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Welcome to the North Pacific Army!

Nation In TNP: nation name here
Current WA nation: nation name here
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):None
RL country: United states of America

I, Tysleftfoot request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Tysleftfoot:
Nation In TNP: nation name here
Current WA nation: nation name here
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):None
RL country: United states of America

I, Tysleftfoot request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
You need to either (A) move your nation named nation name here to The North Pacific or (B) fill in your actual nation name in the form :)

Back