The Draconicsian civil war

February 6th 1926, 12:38 AM

Arobol Dragonking is restless and gets up from his bed and the two personal guards stand firm and at attention.
"Is something the matter my lord", one of the guards ask.
"I just can't sleep right now for some reason, tell me if there have been any recent riots" Arobol states as he puts on his house coat while the queen stays in the bed now awakened from her sleep.
"Arobol? Why are you awake? Is something the matter?", the queen asks her husband.
"Just restless is all", Arobol responds and the guards bring out a device similar to a radio and says a few words and then looks to Arobol.
"Hmm? This is odd, there have been no riots in the past 24 hours my lord", the guard has a confused expression.
Arobol scratches his scaley head with his claws, "That does seem odd, there have been so many violent riots nonstop in the past while and now they have stopped?"
Arobol walks to the bedroom door and opens it into the hallway and is startled by Notboss Dragonking, Arobols son, and Darklord the friend of Notboss chasing each other.
"What are you two doing up? It is the middle of the night and you are not tired?", Arobol asks the two children.
"Wahhh but I wanna play with Darklord", Notboss the currently young dragonet whines and Darklord pokes Notboss and they run off back to their game of chase.
"Those two truly are inseparable, don't you agree Arobol?" ,The queen says coming up behind Arobol and wraps her arms around him.
"Too inseparable if I may add, they have had playdates almost everyday since they met and I just ended up asking Darklord's parents if they want to move in the castle just so both of our families can be happy and get a rest from the whining of separation from those two", Arobol states and nuzzles the queen with his draconic snout.

"Well I am going to see if Darklord's parents are up from this ruckus and have a stroll in the gardens, maybe talking and looking at the Draconicsian flora we protect will help my mind", Arobol said and wrapped his tail around the queen's tail. She didn't have as many or as large of spikes as Arobol did but it was still pretty against her violet blue scales.
"Ok well I'm going to the library in the castle. I wonder if there are any other books there I have not read yet", the queen Letra Dragonking says putting on her house coat not caring whether it was straight or not, she wasn't one to really enjoy all of the dolling up she had to do when she is out and about. That is what drew Arobol to her, her disregard for the 'fancy shmancy' delicacies of being royalty. He wanted someone that had her own mind and didn't always stand to the side or submit when the king spoke or given orders. He smiles at her as she walks towards the left wing where most of the general literature and historical items of Draconicsian history are stored. Even though Draconics has only gone through 3 kings with Arobol as the fourth king, Dragons here live a very long time. Humans tried to take dragons to find out how dragons were outliving through their lives and grandparents lives, but they were unsuccessful due to the dragons so-called 'iron-hide scales' as humans call it. They have since been at peace and proven that here the humans are the minorities while dragons and anthros, or 'furries' as humans call it, are the majority and have proven their intelligence and rights.
Arobol watches as two of the queen's own personal guards quickly follow as she scoldes them saying something along the lines of "I'm fine on my own" and "If someone wanted to hurt me they would have a harsh end". Arobol chuckles as the anthro wolf and tiger both try to not stand too close to her as they follow her down the hallway. Arobol turns and walks towards the right wing where the guest rooms are and the family of Darklord lives their everyday lives. "My lord it may not be a good idea to disturb the family, they may be asleep", the scalie lizard personal guard to Arobol's left said.

"Nonsense", Arobol said. "I will just knock quietly and ask whether Dark's father would care to join me for a stroll", he states and raises his talon for no more comments from the guards. He loves when even his guards tell him something to do or their opinion, he wants that because he sees himself as an honorable king who listens to the voices of his people regardless of who speaks to him. Although he rejects some advice with good and personal reasons but he still wants people to talk to him and tell him their problems so he can help them. This humble quality has been passed down since the first ruler of Draconics, even though at the time Draconics was an absolute monarchy. Since then Arobol helped to write a constitution and establish a parliament, although it is heavy pro-ruler and supports pretty much all of the king's decisions.
Arobol stops and suddenly smells something in the air. "Do you smell that?" Arobol says sniffing the air. "Yes, if I may suggest that we head back and away from the smell we don't know-", suddenly a fireball seems to come from the end of the hallway and the guards quickly within the blink of an eye raising their shields and gets in front of the king as the fire explosion hits them and blows the two guards against the king and back nearly to the grand staircase. From an outside perspective, it looks as if nearly half of the castle has instantly blown and engulfed in fire as screams are heard from both inside and outside, with the two guards laying on top of Arobol Dragonking with their shields still over them as if still trying to protect the king, and all three are currently unconscious as fire begins to quickly spread to the rooms still left in the right wing.

1:02 AM
Arobol Dragonking slowly moves a bit and turns his head before opening his eyes, the ringing in his ears are deafening. His vision is so blurry he can't even make out the room names right next to him, the fire smoke not helping in the slightest. Arobol grunts as he tries to move but can barely do so with the weight of both his guards on him, the fire at the end of the hallway growing and seeming to caress and engulf anything it touches.

Arobol becomes worried about his guards that saved his life and reaches their necks with his claws. He tries to feel for a pulse but can't really register it in his mind due to his own heavy pulse. He growls, and makes a slight roar as he pushes himself back and out from under the guards. As Draconics may not have technology or manpower that other countries in Eras may have, but it's extremely hard to contend with Draconicsian willpower. It is enshrined in the educational system and forever been there in Draconics even before Draconics' creation. They don't give up even when half of their limbs are gone in battle, they will do all they can to protect and survive. Arobol is the ultimate when it comes to that, already out from being pinned by his guards he grabs turns and gets to a kneeling position and grabs his guards' arms. "I refuse to go like this, and you both better refuse as well", Arobol grunts before roaring out so loud that the fire can't even drown out and it resonates in the castle as he gets to a crouch and begins to drag his guards back and away from the fire and towards the grand staircase.

Arobol doesn't care if his vision is blurry, or if his scales seem to be so hot that their melting, or that the smoke is choking him to a little air, or whatever or whoever blew up nearly half his castle, he WILL get out of this alive and his guards WILL survive as well. Even if he has to drag them away he always says the same words during his grueling walk "I refuse to die" and "I refuse to let this happen" and "I refuse to let my guards die", because Draconicsian willpower is what gets Draconics through. It's a decision that must be taken seriously, whether to live or let yourself die. The latter is not an option for Arobol. Once he reaches the staircase there is a slide down to the bottom of the Grand Staircase, made when Darklord and Notboss wanted something to go down the stairs quickly. This is what helps Arobol but then he remembers, Notboss and Dark are probably still in the castle.

He growls summoning as much willpower as he can and lifts his guards up into the slide and just collapses into it, sliding all the way down as they escape the smoke and fire for now and once he reaches the bottom he is nearly flung out the slide from momentum and can't lift his head quick enough to keep it from hitting the ground, which knocks him out with his arms over his guards, now seeming that the roles have been reversed. In which it has since half of the right wing of the Grand Castle has just now fallen into burning rubble and dust, the fire still spreading.

2:18 AM
Arobol awakens groggy and tired, his eyes heavy as if lead were tied to them. He closes his eyes and opens them, slowly coming out of his forced sleep. He remembers the past events and grunts snapping his eyes wide open. His eyes red and face burnt slightly.

"Ngh, g-guards?", he speaks our loud trying to move left and right but barely even has the strength. He grunts and growls trying to get himself worked up, just to be able to move.

Just then he hears a voice, "A-Arobol?" a feminine voice asks. Arobol turns his head towards the familiar voice, it's Letra. He looks next to her, his eyes slowly focusing in the dark blue figure, which turns out to be his son Notboss.

"Whuh...What...h...happ..ened?", Arobol tries to ask with a slurred voice. "Shh, Arobol you were hit with a blast that would have killed you if the guards weren't there", she says in a bit of a sob. Notboss just looks down at his toe claws, leaning on his mother.

Arobol regains a bit of focus and he realizes they are in a hospital. He grunts, "Are they ok? where's Darklord and his parents? Are you ok?", he asks while his brain feels like mush.

"They are fine, just unconscious. If you hadn't dragged hem out they would have perished, like the other 8 guards in the right wing", she says now in tears, along with Notboss. "Father, I-I couldn't find Dark. We were playing tag and I though he was chasing me this time but when i looked back he was gone. I-I tried to find him, b-but the explosion and the fire came and I tried calling for him a-and, PLEASE TELL ME HE ISN'T DEAD!!!", Notboss wails and cries into his mother's scales.

Arobol tries to sit up but almost instantly falls back into the pillow, his horns piercing into it. "Why would someone do this?", Arobol says as he looks at his talons. He is nearly covered in soot and ash and fresh minor wounds, mostly under his scales. His talons are aching and bloodied a little. He growls and balls his talons into fists. "Whoever did this will pay", Arobol says as a guard bursts into the door.

"Your majesty, w-we are under attack", he says.
"By who?", Arobol says as Letra and Notboss look to the guard.
"I-It's Darklord's father, leader of the Liberators League"

Arobol's eyes widen as he is given the news. No, it can't possibly be, there must be some mistake, right?

6:28 AM

Arobol is finally out of the hospital bed and back on his feet, regardless if his new scars and their pain they still cause him. He is walking with a limp as he hears a familiar voice over the speakers laid out through the entire country.

"Arobol Dragonking has oppressed us with his excessive taxes and disregard for listening to the voice of his people and following through with fixing the problems he has caused. His precious constitution is a lie. A lie that you all believed was an extension of your rights when in actuality they are being taken away. Arobol has set up parliament to support him and him only. We should have the right to vote who we want to be in power, not monarchists and their devilish representatives. Join us, the liberators league. We shall overthrow the King and his Kingdom and spawn in a new government where everyone is free and everyone gets the same and equal chance to help better this foul country. Me and my son Darklord shall lead you all against the tyranny of Arobol and his oppressive laws".

The message ends and Arobol looks down at his toe claws. "Why?", Arobol asks quietly to himself. "WHY?!?!!!", Arobol suddenly yells and punches the wall to his left, boring a massive hole with cracks that reach up to the ceiling. His son squeaks when his father deals damage to the wall and holds onto his mother Letra. Arobol can't allow this to happen, he will not allow this to happen. He shall declare his acceptance to this war that he has been challenged to. This will be the start of Draconics' first civil war, and Arobol knows he will have to lead his people into it.

The first thing he knows to do, is to get his home and bed back from the thieves that nearly blew it all to pieces.

8:18 AM

Arobol growls as he practices with his sword against a tree outside of the hospital. He found out he is at the northern part of the main island. There are already generals that took it upon themselves to fight against the Liberators League. They and their troops they controlled were mostly trying to figure out where all the rebels were and how much they had already taken. They control everything from Draconics city to southwest of the main island.

They had come up with a map of draconics and it's districts and colored it with what they found out within the few recent hours they had fought. Draconics was not going to wait to realize what's happening to it, no it is fighting now.

Arobol is furious now and the tree bark is stripped to where he was striking it. He had given Darklord's parents the highest of the high compared to the rest of Draconics and they just thank him this way? He will not allow this to happen, not to him, not to Notboss, not to Letra, and not to his country.

He will join the fighting himself. He will be part of the first offense against the Liberators League; getting back his castle and saving Draconics city. He roars and strikes the tree so hard and so much that it looks as if the tree is being axed down and his sword breaks.

He throws down the sword, not good enough. He needs to be better than him, stronger than him, faster than him. He knows Darklord's father can fight, but Arobol can fight better. He raises his wings, glad that they were barely injured from the explosion.

He swings them down and lifts off back towards the hospital. He didn't allow the guards to follow him out so he could fly for once. He hasn't flew for a while now, it feels good for the wind to be in between his scales and wings.

Notboss:

"D-Darklord? A-Are you there?", Notboss says into a radio, one of two he and Darklord took when the guards weren't looking. "Darklord please answer me", he says before hearing a response.

"Notboss? Why are our parents doing this?", Darklord's voice responds. Notboss is glad that Darklord is ok, but he's seen so many bad things and his father is too mad and Letra too busy. He will have to try to figure something out. First, he needs a way to see Darklord.

2:36 PM

Arobol now has full radio contact with all areas that are either still supporting him or parts that the Liberators League had not yet destroyed the radio towers. There are some parts of Draconics that are split between supporting the rebels or the monarchy. Most of the rebels are in the southern part, from Draconics city and everything south except a little bubble in the eastern part and the southern island.

The Crocilians and lizinians on the South Draconic Island reported their loyalty to the monarchy within minutes of the rebel announcement by Darklord's father.

"Your majesty it seems that the rebels have control of our second main dock in Symphonic city; and they have 3 of our submarines, 6 destroyers, and one Battleship, the S.S. Wyvern ", a naval general says to the king while listening in for more reports from other parts of the navy.

"Well I hope they aren't even thinking of naval battle, we are intense when it comes to the sea", Arobol says smirking. "When will the troops be ready for the invasion of the Grand Castle James?" Arobol asks his human general james.

James is the highest of the high when it comes to tactics and war. He is even the Head Captain of Draconics' naval pride and joy, the aircraft carrier Draconic Wing. General James smiles at his king and replies, "They will be ready by tomorrow afternoon my lord. It would have been morning but our weather radars picked up a storm heading in the direction of the castle, and it's a nasty one. Sending in our aircraft at that time would be extremely difficult with low probability of success".

Arobol laughs, "Aww come on James no need to be formal about it", Arobol says as he pats James on the back. "I know your Majesty but I am around other generals and men who would have my head if I acted out of formalities", James replies sincerely but still very formal. "Well they would have to come through me first james", Arobol says and everyone in the room including Arobol chuckles.

Arobol then becomes serious, "They had better not touch any history in my castle", Arobol says and growls.

February 7th, 1926 4:12 PM

Things are not looking good for the Draconicsian Army. Draconics specializes in Naval power, not Army power. This forces the Monarchy into a disadvantage, and the Liberators League at an even higher advantage. All Arobol could do is blockade the entirety of Draconics so no other countries interfere or put themselves in danger, or worse, support the Liberators League.

Arobol is currently living in a mansion on the Northern part of the main island. This mansion was made for these situations. It is 4 times smaller than the castle but Arobol was fine with downgrading for now. He is still in disbelief that Darklord's father could have done this to him. More than that, how could he have done it? Draconics has intense law enforcement and safety, it should be an impossibility for him to even come close to an attempt a revolt much less a revolution against the Monarchy.

Arobol looks up from his map to see his son, Notboss, standing there with his wings drooped. Notboss does not have Ironhide scales like his father does, yet. He is still young but Arobol knows he will become strong.

"What is wrong my son?", Arobol asks.
"I-I just...what is going to happen to Darklord?", Notboss asks looking down. The guards seem to flinch a bit when they hear that name. Darklord is tougher, meaner, and a whole lot stronger than Notboss. It may partially be because Darklord is older than Notboss and has been so-called "Battle-hardened". When Notboss and Darklord played rough with each other, Darklord nearly always won. His father makes his son work to the brim, unlike Arobol who trains Notboss in technique rather than brute strength.

Arobol puts down his marker that he was using to mark the offenses that would be made against the League. "I do not know Notboss, he is on the enemy side right now and I know you are thinking he isn't supporting his father. However, listen to me, Arobol says getting up and kneeling to his son's height, "you cannot worry about Darklord right now. I know it is hard for you to understand but look at it this way. If I wanted to fight for something you and I both knew we believed in, wouldn't you support me too?", Arobol asks with seriousness. Notboss looks up at his father and then looks away, intimidated by his father's look.

"Y-yes father", Notboss replies and then runs out trying not to tear up. Had Notboss just lost his best friend?

February 16th, 1926 6:38 PM

The battle has been raging on and the forst month of the war hasn't even been finished. Trentor, Darklord's father, smiles from the little advances he is making. His son is looking down at his feet in front of him. He is sad that his father would do this. What did Arobol and Notboss do to them?

They are both inside the half destroyed castle that Draconics has adored for far too long. Trentor has taken nearly most of Draconics for himself. The only problem he is having is defeating the intense naval power of Draconics. He barely has any ships to defend or attack and anytime either side attacks, Trentor is always on the losing side.

Trentor tried to take more ofthe coasts but his secret rallying long before the war started didn't seem to take a strong enough effect on the people. Any time he tries to take the coasts that he hasn't already claimed, the battleships and destroyers bombard them with intense fire.

Trentor looks at his son, "Don't worry Darklord this will all be yours in due time", he smiles and pats his son on the back. His son flinches away,

"Do not touch me", Darklord growls and walks out furious.

February 17th, 1926 2:34 AM Notboss

"What are we going to do Darklord?", Notboss asked into the radio, the only contact he has with Darklord which neither parent's of the young ones know about.
"I am not sure Notboss, what could we possibly do to stop this? We are just two boys against the war",Darklord says sadly. Notboss squeezes his pillow and throws it against the wall. This isn't fair, this isn't right. Why is Trentor fighting against Arobol, why did he do this to them? Why did he take Darklord away from him?
"Well we can try to convince them to try peace-", Notboss says before being cut off by Darklord's voice. "We CAN'T do anything Notboss, this is the start of the war. Pretty much any war that starts can't be stopped until one side is beaten into the ground. This is just the first month of the war, we can't do it Notboss. I'm sorry", Darklord says depressingly and Notboss growls. "How could you just give up like that, both of our sides are dying and these are our own people", Notboss says angrily.

"OH so now we are on sides are we? Your side versus my side?", Darklord snaps back. Notboss reels backwards a bit. He never thought Darklord would ever say something like that to him. "I-I didn't mean it like that Darklord, I'm sorry", Notboss says tearing up a bit. He wants his best friend to stay with him, he can't lose him like this.

Just as Notboss was about to let tears run down his face when Darklord's voice comes back,"Sorry Notboss, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings like that. It's just Trentor is being a selfish jerk. He wants me to joing the fight but I don't want to. I just don't know what to do anymore Notboss, I'm scared", Darklord says and Notboss looks down at his bed sheets, feeling as if the entire universe doesn't truly exist anymore and he shouldn't be here.

February 18th, 1926 4:32 AM Eye View

"Have you made sure there are no prisoners on the island James?", Arobol says on the Radio that relays it's message all the way to Center Island (Which is the bigger island not connected to the mainland of Draconics)

"No my Lord but if there are any I do not believe they will be on this Island. The Liberators Leage have poor control here and their ships are our old D1's (Standing for Dragon's 1 Type ships). They won't be able to penetrate our defenses like this but they haven't made it easy for our spies or our offenses", James Ceren Replies back from aboard the Wyvern Father , one of the best battleships has in it's Naval arsenal.

"Hmm, I do not want to take any chances with this but I have to. Fire Light artillary on the Island in the spots you are most sure not one of our citizens are. I would like little to no collateral deaths or damage. We cannot lose anymore favor with our own citizens", Arobol replies.

"Of course your Majesty", James replies over the radio and turns towards his men, and the two females that are in control of the firing mechanism of the ship. "Alright, you heard the King, fire our lightest artillary on the Island on the sections we have scouted over multiple times and their main forces. Aim for the buildings, not one shot may hit a force of people directly", James says.

"Yes Sir!!", the people aboard the ship begin moving around getting prepared and getting the coordinates of sections that have been given by the Draconicsian spies. The ship slowly moves closer with a D2 submarine and a D2 Degron in tow. The alarms are heard on the Island as people are seen scrambling to take cover and some are seen setting up artillary. Three ships guarding the Island dock prevent the Wyvern Father from getting too close.

"D2 Submarine, Dragonet fire torpedoes on those ships, we cannot let this offensive fail or we will be considered weak in the eyes of the enemy", James says into the radio currently relayed to the two ships guarding the Wyvern Father.

"Yes sir!", the reply comes over the radio and the Submarine is seen breaking off from the tow. A few minutes later an explosion occurs underneath two of the three ships and then the final largest ship, after attempting to fire on the submerged submarine, explodes twice. The firing does not stop from the enemy ships even though they are all sinking. The bank prevents the ships from sinking all the way but makes them roll over on their side, ending their naval fight.

February 18th, 1926 5:15 PM Eye view

As soon as the ships of the Liberators League fell on their sides, James has the ships he currently controls with him to turn their sides to the Island. "Prepare to fire and make sure we only fire twice in the same spot", James says in the radio.

Arobol listens in and rests his chin on the triangle his arms and connected talons make. The entire room which Arobol is currently in is silent. Once the ships get in line with the island James's voice is heard on the radio. "All ready?", James' vice comes over the radio as the Liberators league keep trying their best to fire on the ships but their endeavors are fruitless as they either miss or their range can't reach the ships.
"Ready, Wyvern Father", One member in the ship says into the radio from the Battleship.
"Ready, Firebird", from the Submarine.
"Ready, Degron", from the Destroyer.
"Aimed?", James says looking out the side window of Wyvern Father at the island.
"Aimed sir", both replies from the ships come in at the same time.
"Fire!", James says and almost instantly the sky lights up around them and the arc of the missiles and ammunition fried from the ships are seen before it hits the island in a massive explosion.

The firing continues as the Draconicsian ships bombard the dock and the coast of the island. The bombardment is heard all over Draconics. Then the order comes, "Cease Fire" James says. As soon as he says it the firing stops and the last sound of the final shot hitting the island silences everything else except the breathing of people on the ship and the fire burning on the island.

James turns around to the people behind him all silent and either staring at James or looking down. James sighs, "Prepare rescue and imprisonment, we will advance into the Island until we reach Symphonic symphony, Advance", and he goes to the Captain's Cabin and looks at the map in front of him.

Arobol looks at the map and then back to his son who came in once he heard the sounds of bombardment. Notboss keeps looking down and Arobol comes to comfort him but Notboss steps back, "Leave me alone", Notboss says and runs out of the room.

February 20th, 1926 12:36 PM, Arobol

Nearly two days later after the first offense of the Monarchy, nearly the entire country on both sides of the fight stopped and remembered how powerful the Monarchy of Draconics really is. Arobol has made sure to advance in technology and Naval skill to defend the country. However, he never thought that he would have to fire on his own land because his foolish friend decided to betray him and take nearly half of his country.

Arobol looked at the map and what was previously marked red on Center Island is now marked blue to represent the Monarchy's success in invading the island and reclaiming it. He frowned however, because he had to fire on his own citizens, the ones that lived here in Draconics who wanted peace.
"Did I really overstep my power?", Arobol said questioning himself. "No you did not your Majesty", a voice said behind him and Arobol turned around to face Crescent Killer. "You must understand your Majesty that the Liberators League just wants to get under your skin and say you are way too controlling, of which it is the other way around. Trentor hasn't even revealed what he will bring for the new country he supposedly wants. Who knows if he wants to become a dictator or even be worse than our country, as Trentor claims?", Crescent says with a serious look on his canine face.

Arobol's eyes widen. Yes, of course. How was he to know that Trentor just wanted to kick the royals out for his own liking. Who knows if he just wants to have the fame and power of being the leader of Draconics and defeating the previous power of Draconics. He will not let that happen, he has been ruling this country just fine and Trentor just ticked off the great dragon. Arobol growls and clenches his fists. "Thank you for opening my eyes to the bigger picture Crescent, I am glad your are my finest adviser, and will be Notboss's as well", Arobol says. Crescent bows, "Anything to assist my King", and Crescent smiles.

March 12th, 1926 1:12 AM, Darklord

Darklord growls to himself. His father is just making a stalemate right now at very heavy costs. The weapons the Liberators League is very poor compared to what the Monarchs have. He is losing support and Darklord is happy for that, until Trentor decided to make a massive offense, which is the next major offense that the Liberators League made in response to the attack on the center Island.

Trentor forced Darklord to go with him and help and besiege on of the main armories on the eastern border of what the Liberators League controlled. Darklord grabbed a vase in his room inside of the Grand Castle and hurls it at the far wall. It smashes into many pieces and Darklord roars loud in a hoarse voice.

Some guards come in and have their weapons drawn but notice Darklord breathing heavy with the look of anger on his face. They make sure there isn't a threat in the room before leaving Darklord once more. Darklord knows that his father will turn on him, he just knows it. His own son, betraying his father's will, a stupid and horrible will at that.

Then he has an idea, one that will exact revenge on his father, the same way his father took away the Grand Castle from the true country, Draconics.

"I need to make some gifts for my father", Darklord says to himself and Chuckles. He grabs the long-range radio, which has been hard to find the proper power for now and to make sure his own father isn't intercepting his messages. He listens for those two moments in silence to see if there is that tiny noise that the messenger gets when their message is being intercepted. Darklord listens and there is none.

"Notboss? Can you hear me?", Darklord says and within a few moments he hears Notboss's voice.

"Yes Darklord?", Notboss' voice says through the radio.

"I'm gonna help you out, but your father might not like this", Darklord says as he begins to write everything he is saying to Notboss about his plan.

March 14th, 1926 11:15 AM, Trentor

Trentor smiles at the map in front of him. He has made small advances against the Monarchy but the brutal loss at Center Island mad ea hit against the support for the Liberators League. However he has a great plan waiting. The monarchy has no idea about what is going to happen to them. In the east of the border between the Liberators League there is a main armory that is still in the hands of the Monarchy. Good thing he has split the country straight down the middle.

"Are the tier 5 Mortars ready for bombardment?", Trentor asks his advisor.

"Yes Dictator", says Gerund Fray, Trentor's chief advisor.

What the Monarchy doesn't know is that the Liberators League measures the power of their weapons in tiers, not D's. This is to help get rid of the Draconicsian traditions and help crumble the Draconicsian familiarity within the country. The highest tier is Tier 5. Since they barely have naval ships they use land forces.

He has mortars setup in trenches that have somehow gone unnoticed, probably since that area is called The sand dragon of Draconics, the lowest point in Draconics, but is only partially desert. There is a massive line of mortars aimed at the base and ready for fire. Not only that but behind that in the forests, there are massive amounts of troops ready to invade and to push further into Draconics, hoping to split it into three parts.

"Arobol won't see this coming at him, and his defenses will fall", Trentor says aloud to himself and grabs his dagger in his belt and stabs it into the eastern part of the sea.

"Not only that but there are rumors that the ocean contains very large amounts of oil, that will help our cause if we succeed", Gerund Fray says smiling.

Trentor laughs maniacally, "Draconics will be mine!", he says. "Give the order to fire and invade", Trentor says and the adviser leaves the room.

"You want to bombard me Arobol? well you have got another thing coming if you think I will just back down", Trentor says and colors in the map, splitting Draconics into three parts.

March 14th, 1926 11:30 AM, Darklord

Darklord smiles to himself. He is in the progress of gathering the needed pieces for the bombs he is making. He doesn't want his father to see it, but he knows his father is becoming proud of him, thinking he is making bombs to fight against the Monarchy. He is able to get the needed supplies pretty easily, since he is the son of the rebellion.

However he must work fast. He heard the order to fire against the Armory and plans to tell Notboss tonight about it. Hopefully Notboss has told Arobol about his plans. Although it might hurt the relationship between both sons and their fathers, but it is worth it. He and Notboss must save Draconics from falling.

He has a hanging magnifying glass in front of him, zooming in on the wires he must so very carefully put together. He knows how to make bombs, his father taught him, and he was the help of what brought Draconics to it's knees in the first place.

This time he will make up for it, although he hasn't told Notboss yet, he is sure he will help him when he faces Arobol himself once again. The green light on the bomb lights up. Darklord sighs relief, he has done it. His first small bomb. He must make larger ones though, he has to obliterate the entire castle, along with his father, if the monarchy will win.

He scoots over and turns on the radio, he listens and there is no beep before he says his message,"Notboss, i have made the first one, have you told Arobol yet?" Darklord says. He waits but no answer, "Notboss, hello?". Darklord waits again but no reply. He is getting anxious when the slight static that comes when the other side is ready to responds hits Darklord's ears, "Oh thank goodness Notboss I was-"

"How dare you even talk to MY son and plan to destroy MY castle", the voice that is unmistakably recognizable comes over the radio.

"K-King Arobol", Darklord says.

"You better have very good reason I shouldn't have Aircraft bury you right now", Arobol says into the radio.

March 14th, 1926 11:45 AM, Darklord

"Your Majesty please I must do something about this war, I promise you I am on your side", Darklord says into the Radio.

"How dare you, a piece of scum try to even talk to my son, Notboss go to your room!!!", Arobol's voice is heard through the radio.

"I beg your Majesty to please hear-", Darklord says before being cutoff. "Who gave you permission to speak to me, lowlife. First you are in no position to even try to suggest how I do things here. Second, this bomb I heard about from Notboss; do you plan to destroy the history of Draconics and the place we first placed our flag?!?!", Arobol says and Darklord cringes. He knows Arobol is in extreme rage right now, with reason being so.

"Please your Majesty I will bring all history of Draconics to your safe Mansion", Darklord says without realizing what he says.

"WHAT? You know where we are?!?!" , Arobol roars and orders are heard in the background. "No your Majesty, well not really, but please if I may strike some logical reasoning in my King. If I was really with my father then why aren't we storming towards you right now?", Darklord asks the king, a very bad move for any normal person to try and combat the reasonings of the King of Draconics.

"bec-", Arobol says before stopping himself. Darklord waits and the background noise stops. Darklord waits a while, "Y-your Majesty?", he says.

"Well, considering how that is true, how can I trust you to bring that amount of treasures from the Castle and as well as prove the safety of my troops and subjects?", Arobol asks Darklord.

"I have a plan your Majesty, and it has one of the lowest chances of working but if it does, you will be in the most ultimate advantage against the Liberators League", Darklord says and then starts telling the king his plans.

March 14th, 1926 12:00 PM, Darklord

"So,", Arobol says, "you plan on destroying the castle entirely in order to bring down your father and to hurt the Liberators League?"

"Yes your Majesty, however we need to somehow save all of the history of Draconics. My father hasn't touched them, saying it would be 'disrespectful of a previous country' to wipe it's history away", Darklord says while tweaking his small bomb next to him.

"Well, my citizens won't like that and your father will want to have your head and you will be seen as the most evil person on both sides, you know that right?", Arobol says with true sincerity. Darklord sighs,"Yes your Majesty, but that is a price that I must pay for the safety of the Monarchy".

"We will need to use the center Island to get to the castle, good thing my grandfather had it built near the sea", Arobol says.

"However, your Majesty, this will most certainly have loss of life on both sides and must be done within half an hour. That is how long it takes from the batallion fort just south of here, to respond and get to the doorsteps of the castle", Darklord says.

"How are you able to know all of this Darklord?", Arobol asks. "Well your Majesty, lets just say I have been planning this since the first explosion", Darklord says with a grin.

"Let's just hope your plan works, this will probably be the fastest and most brutal offense in Draconics, probably Eras", Arobol says.

"Well your Majesty it will bring fame and honor to Draconics and prove that we are not just some measly island to ourselves. We can fight, and we will win", Darklord says. "True words of the Hero I say", says Arobol.

"I would like to try for June 12th", Darklord says.

"Why that date?", Arobol asks.

"Because my father and his most exceptional generals will all be in the castle that same day", Darklord says smirking.

March 20th, 1926 9:43 AM, Notboss

Notboss is still keeping in touch with Darklord but only withghe supervision of his father. Notboss complained about Arobol taking his radio, he no longer gets to express his feelings about the war now. He can't talk on a true personal level with Darklord anymore. Notboss growls and kicks his bed, claws making a mark into the bed. "Ugh, why can't I just have a friend whom I could vent to and listen to their venting about their problems as well?", Notboss says falling into the bed, his head in a pillow.

"I miss peace, why can't there just be peace for all?", Notboss says to himself. He thinks for a moment, "Maybe if I'm king I will make that my motto, 'Peace For All'", Notboss says.

He looks towards the window and sees the sun rising higher. If only everyone could just look at that. That beutiful sunrise, and forget about the politics and wars and our differences and just....stop fighting.

March 26th, 1926 8:15 AM, Arobol

He knew he had to win this fight, he just had to. Failure is not an option.

He swung his sword into the tree. The making of his new sword had the same colors and engravings as his last, but with stronger metals this time. This symbolized something to Arobol. When Draconics wins this fight, they will be a force to reckon with and much stronger and sgowing their proved strength. No country in Eras will look at Draconics the same way again.

"We are strong", Arobol says and swings his sword agaun into the tree, making a larger cut.

"We are mighty", Arobol swings and cuts further into the tree.

"And we will not fail!!", Arobol says with a roar and swigs a final time, cuttig the tree all the way through and it falls rightwards from Arobol and he doesn't eveb flinch from the thud of the tree hitting the ground.

"Get ready Trentor", Arobol says and sheaths his sword, "because you are going to perish".

April 4th, 1926 4:12 AM, Notboss

Notboss looks at the plans in front of him, he decided to join in helping the 'accuiring of Darklord' as his father put it. He turns towards the guards in front of him and draws his sword. They all do the same, good thing they are wood tipped instead of the actual sharp metal.

There is however metal on the inside to keep the feeling of an actual sword, and the one notboss has is special, since it is matched almost perfectly with the sword he will be using.

Notboss lunges forward and pretends to stumble and then the guards strike at him Notboss leaps up and heeps himself high with his wings and sjoots fire at the guards. The training continues in almost unbelievable speeds.

Within 5 minutes, all 15 guards are down and groanig, Notboss panting from the workout. All of thos guards would have been dead had it not been for the wooden parts of the sword.

Notboss drops his sword and falls to his knees lookig to the ground. "Could I even kill someone?", Notboss says to himself. How could he kill someone, he never has before.

April 5th, 1926 6:12 AM, Darklord

Darklord looks into the mirror, shattered and broken from the blast months ago and his father wants to keep it that way. Some form of "New way of dishonoring bad countries" his father would say.

He clenched his fists, only seeing his father in the mirror image of himself. He punches the mirror, destroying it completely until nothing is left.

His hands are bloody and in pain but Darklord doesn't care. Nothing is worse than being like his father, and Darklord is the successor to this worthless being.

"Ugh, why did i do this?" ,darklord looks down at the ground. The ground where a hole is from the blast, or something bounced off it. He remembers why he did this.

His mother and sister were murdered by Draconicsians. Suddenly Darklord is in an uncontrollable rage and destroys the room around him, and a large piece of wood falling on his head manages to knock him down.

"No, it wasn't their fault" , Darklord says to himself.....or was it?

February 5th, 1916 6:05 PM, Darklord

Flashback (please note that this is before Darklord and Trentor are living in the castle)

Darklord is sitting in the chair eating soup for dinner. He always loved soup, especially when mom made it, it was so lovely and Darklord cherished every spoonfull.

His dad, Trentor, is sitting across from him reading the newspaper and looks up to smile at his son. "Aww sweetheart you know he loves this soup", Trentor says looking at his wife, Darlene.

"I know", Darlene says, "But who could say no to this handsom face?", she says pinching her son's cheeks and Darklord smiles.

"Thank you mommy" Darklord says as he lifts up the bowl and sips it all down.

"Now go get ready for bed my little Dark" , his mom says and Darklord runs upstairs, getting himself ready for bed. He is so excited that he does jumping jacks in his room once he is completely ready. He does this because....he just does.

Darlene opens the door with her nightgown on smiling as she sees her son stop the jumping jacks and jumps into the bed.

"Ready for a night night story?" she says. She always told Darklord that he is getting older and that he needs to mature, but he doesn't care what others think about him, he loves his mother very much and that is final, regardless of how he shows it in his childish ways.

February 6th, 1916 12:15 AM, Darklord

Darklord hears a loud crash and wakes up suddenly. He slowly and quietly gets up and peeks out his door. It is so dark he could barely make out movement in his parent's bedroom.

"Mommy?" he calls. Thats when a deafening scream comes from the bedroom. He looks over to his younger sister's room and she is missing.

He hears a loud pop and a bright flash of light. "GET AWAY FROM MY FAMILY", he hears his father and grabs his scissors that he was doing a school project on and runs to his parent's bedroom.

There is his father fighting off a canor faction draconicsian. He gets a rush of adrenaline and rushes at the person and stabs him in his back. The criminal gives a scream and his father kicks him off and towards the window, where it shatters with the impact of the person against it and he falls backwards.

A loud thud is heard outside, and then silence. The scene Darklord sees will scar him for life, his mother and sister, laying there with holes in them. Darklord screams and cries and his dad picks him up and holds him as he uses the phone to call the police.

Darklord is screaming so much that he barely could get a breath in and passes out in his father's arms. He wakes up in a hospital later on.

2 years later he knew, he hates Draconics, and wants all of it to burn.

April 7th, 1926 4:18 AM, Arobol

Arobol looks down at the floor pacing back and forth. Arobol hasn't really grasped that he is at war now, that similar feeling youget when you feel you did not get to grieve at a loss. Arobol tears up at some points of his pacing and at other moments his shard dragon claws threaten to scratch his scales for good in anger.

He growls and then looks out the window towards the slowly disappearing moon.

"Don't worry Draconics", Arobol says to himself, "we shall win".

(This one is quite short due to me still working on what i need to post next from the forums being down, sowwies)

April 20th, 1926 12:28 AM, Darklord
Dark lord is out of his bed and sneaking around the ruined castle, placing his multiple bombs all around. He also found that in the left wing of the castle where the historical documents are held, were mostly safe and unharmed. He has studied them all fervently before his father destroyed nearly half the castle.

He made sure to gather the historical documents and place them in a drop zone that he dedicated to the retrieval of the monarchy to be taken to the safe house where Notboss, his best friend, is currently helping his father with the organization of the documents coming in.

They set up a system where there would be an utmost secret retrieval of the documents once every few days where Dark lord would gather the historical items and place them inside of a crate outside the castle. When asked by others Darkord would just say “It’s stuff I have already read and not necessary to our cause” which is true. Then a spy, unknown much by Darklord except his name, which was Flame, would come at the set nights and pick it up and take it to his form of transport, whether it be boat or vehicle and take it north.

Arobol would confirm he has the documents and ask which ones need to come out next. Darklord is playing a highly dangerous game against his father, a game his father doesn’t even know he was in. If his father knew, he would be hanged most certainly. He just hopes that when the time comes, he will be ready.

He looks at the detonator in his hand, the light off showing it isn’t even powered. But soon this entire castle will fall, along with his father and all the important generals. During the chaos he will escape north while Draconics executes their biggest offensive yet.

It will be the roughest battle in all Draconics.

April 21st, 1926, Darklord
Darklord looks at the picture of his family. His mother on the right, his father on the left, then himself hugging hus little sister. "Don't worry little sister, our father wasn't strong enough, we bith know", he sighs, "that our father planned your murder".

He stands back and throws a knife that goes straight through the part of the picture with his father, it shatters the glass and slices through his father's face.

"I will kill you father", Darklord says.

April 22nd, 1926 4:16 PM Arobol

Arobol looks down at the drawing of his father, Serent, standing next to his mother, Flare. A tear falls from his eye and onto the picture. Letra, the Queen and love of Arobol, rubs his shoulders.

"What is wrong now my love", Letra asks nuzzling her husband with here draconics snout.

"I don't want to fail my father and mother", Arobol replies, "I can't lose this war".

Letra sighs, "Well let's think about something good right now", she says getting irritated. She walks to the bookshelf and looks around, then grabs a roughly handled book and puts over the drawing in Arobol's lap.

"What's this?" Arobol asks eyeing the book.

Letra chuckles, "don't you remember?". She slides her tail to the book and opens it.

Arobol's eyes widen to see Notboss's old drawings when he was just a dragonette. "I thought he got rid of these", Arobol says.

April 22nd, 1926 4:30 PM
Arobol

Arobol looks at the book that his son made a very long time ago, just about the time when Notboss first picked up a pencil. The drawing was a very blurred crayon drawing with 3 figures in different colors.

Arobol on the left in white, Notboss in the middle in blue and green, and Petra on the right in pink. Arobol sheds a small tear and says, "My son has grown up so much since then".

"Yes he has, my love", Letra replies intertwining her tail with Arobol. "This is his first war, and probably scared and worried as to what might happen. Notboss is so well at hiding his feelings from everyone, even me", she says looking down. "He is the next heir to the throne, and that makes him a target and puts a heavy responsibility on him", she says.

"What do you mean?", Arobol says confused.

"I mean if something happens to you, then he becomes king that instant. When the castle exploded and chaos was going on that moment before you came out carrying your guards, so much security went around Notboss. Even I couldn't get to my child without shoving others out of the way. He looked so scared and kept crying out for you", she says getting riled up.

She then looks at Arobol teary eyed, "You and I both know we will not be here forever, you must prepare him now, or else this country will fall whether or not we win or lose if our son is not prepared for what happens".

"What do you suggest Letra?", Arobol says to her, his talons shaking.

"Train him to be king, make him be with you at all times so that he knows his responsibility", Letra says.

April 24th, 1926 8:10 PM
Notboss

"Wh-what?" Notboss says as he just heard the words come out of his father's mouth.

"Yes my son, you have to be trained to be king, because I cannot guarantee that I will live through this war", Arobol said.

Notboss couldn't believe it, why now? Is his father scared that he will die in the middle of battle? He is not going to be on the front lines anyway right? Notboss asked these questions in his mind unable to reply to his father's words.

April 30th, 1926 8:15 PM

General Draconicsian state

As Notboss is being trained king, Darklord is coming up with an ultimate plan to destroy his father, Trentor is making preparations for the all out assault on Draconics, and Arobol deals with his next heir and a new weapon to be used, a moment of still falls upon draconics, with the most either side is doing is taking pot shots at each other where each respective side has holed up.....it is unknown what Draconics will become.

February 18th, 1927 9:19 PM
Notboss

The young dragon has finally finished his quick training for now. He has some new combat skills to use in the battlefield if he ever needed it. As well as being taught the laws and traditions of Draconics in further depth so as to keep Draconicsian values alive.

Darklord
Darklord has planted his final bomb in the castle in a hidden place, the meeting of his father with the prominents of the rebellion were postponed due to a push in on the west middle island from the monarchy. As close as they came they only took the island, and darklord was happy for the monarchy. Next month he will surely kill his own father.

Arobol
His worry has grown tremendously for the monarchy and the values he and his father and grandfather hace worked so hard to build. He takes a slash at a tree with his new sword and it almost takes it all out. His anger has risen.

Back