I’m Back Again

RPI

TNPer
Hi everyone:
It looks like there are still people here who I recognize, I’d like to just come back and say hi because very recently I’ve been feeling guilty, and I really do enjoy NationStates and am passionate about the topics and discussion that occurs here.

I won’t involve myself too much because, as I’ve learned twice before, life really gets in the way of things. As for what happened to me, I really would say that life happened. School, activities, and planning my life took most of my time and I simply stopped having time for NationStates and The North Pacific.

Now I’m in my senior year, second semester, and things are winding down, and I’ve got time to check up now.

I’m glad to be back for now at least :)

Don’t be too mad at me for leaving; I hope you can understand I was a dumb 14/ 15 year old and was not sure how to tell you all that I didn’t have enough time for you, especially a second time. I’m a little more mature now and will be honest with everyone. I hope to talk to you all and catch up

Hey, friend, welcome back! :hello: Was wondering what happened way back then, but I ended up leaving NS shortly afterwards anyway so couldn't really spend much time wondering. :P

Seems NS brings everyone back eventually, though, since so many oldies but goldies are coming back.

'ello and welcome back RPI!

It's noice to get to work with you in the Speaker's Office.

Back