Altmoras for Justice

Altmoras

Fastest Man Alive
Hi there! I'm Altmoras and I would like to be your next Justice.

If you've heard of me it's probably because of my exploits in military gameplay, or my current position as Delegate of Lazarus, neither of which have too much relevance to a judicial position so I won't really be mentioning them again. I have done a few things that have relevance to this position however, for starters I served as a THO on TNP vs TSRoNK and I am currently serving as a THO for the Regional Officer Banning R4R, neither of those cases have gone perfectly, but they have given me valuable insight and experience into the workings of TNP's legal system. I have also served three consecutive terms as Speaker in Lazarus, which although not as directly transferable required constant interpretation and implementation of Lazarus' laws regarding the Legislature.

I won't claim to be a brilliant and seasoned legal mind, but I have a little experience under my belt, and I'm very active, which I think is just what the Court needs right now.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

It's come to my attention that as of about 5 minutes ago I'm running completely unopposed.

In the face of this reality I will be campaigning for my good friend RON. RON is an ever vigilant champion of democracy and would make an excellent justice.

#RONForJustice

Altmoras:
It's come to my attention that as of about 5 minutes ago I'm running completely unopposed.

In the face of this reality I will be campaigning for my good friend RON. RON is an ever vigilant champion of democracy and would make an excellent justice.

#RONForJustice
If nominations are re-opened, will you resume your campaign? And, if not, will you still run for justice?

Syrixia:
Altmoras:

#RONForJustice
If nominations are re-opened, will you resume your campaign? And, if not, will you still run for justice?
Yes to both, I still want to be a Justice, I just don't like coronations and hope to see some measure of competition for the position.

Question!

Have you perused the archive of R4R rulings at all? If so, what ruling or rulings do you consider best? This can be however you define it - well written, well reasoned, setting an important precedent, etc. And which do you consider to be worst, once again however you define that?

Thanks for the question!

Have you perused the archive of R4R rulings at all?

I have indeed, however there is a very belated holiday dinner I need to attend tonight so I'll answer the rest of your question after.

Having worked with Altmoras some on the court, and having spoken to others who have as well, I consider him to be a competent legal mind and a capable justice. However, he is not the only one who could serve well in this position, so if he wants to get nominations reopened, I will support that endeavor.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Having worked with Altmoras some on the court, and having spoken to others who have as well, I consider him to be a competent legal mind and a capable justice. However, he is not the only one who could serve well in this position, so if he wants to get nominations reopened, I will support that endeavor.
Thanks COE, that means a lot.

Remember to vote for RON!

Back