OOC: We Are Not Free.

Felis

TNPer
A place for commentary, questions and discussion.

As a note, this RP is inspired heavily by Simon Stalenhag's art. Also, if you do choose to get involved, you have an incredible amount of free-will with what I'll let you do.

Myroria:
I'm interested in getting involved.
Oh? Any ideas for how you would?

You can be mostly anything, Kasch is planning on being the Minister of Security and FrozenTopHat wishes to be the android that my character was connected to.

Externalization:
So.....what's this RP supposed to be?
A fantasy look into the future of Cronaal where the government has forcibly put headsets connected to strange androids to almost everybody in Cronaal.
Of course, there'll be a bit more to it than that :P

Kannex:
Can I be a non-human?
Yes!

Aside from the Tenebrar being a thing, there's androids which I'm fine with people RPing.
There also may be sentient androids partially made of flesh appearing soon.

You might have some even better ideas though!

My next post opens up a couple opportunities - for one, my Scavenger will be contacting a minister of defense or intel or something, that's WIP. For sure I'm sending a probe to go track the guy that just escaped, though, if that's something that Kannex wants to do.

Frozentophat:
My next post opens up a couple opportunities - for one, my Scavenger will be contacting a minister of defense or intel or something, that's WIP. For sure I'm sending a probe to go track the guy that just escaped, though, if that's something that Kannex wants to do.
:yes: :yes:

Hmm, Primeboy brought up the idea of humanoid androids, those who look like they're humans aren't controlled by the large robotic androids but actually are androids themselves.

Back