Staff Record Thread

Praetor

Hoppin' Around
TNP Nation
Praeceps
Discord
Praetor#6889
This thread is to keep track of all the members of the Executive Staff for Foreign Affairs.

If we are looking for someone to take up a role or you are looking for a role this is the place for that. If you would like to be assigned as an ambassador to a region please post here as well as if a certain type of region interests you in specific.

If there are any mistakes at all please inform us in this thread immediately with the correct information. Anything that is underlined has not yet been confirmed and should you know the answer please respond immediately. It is possible that text is accidentally inserted where it should't be. Any assignments of an individual to a region will be explicitly stated in this thread.

The individual currently making assignments is: Guy

Name: [c] Ambassador for: [c] Discord
[c]abc[c]10000 Islands[c]
[c]Bootsie[c]Osiris[c]Yes
[c]Brend0g[c]The East Pacific[c]Yes
[c]Cadmus[c][c]Yes
[c]Cerian Quilor[c]The Allied States[c]Yes
[c]Corporal Clegg[c][c]Yes
[c]Cronaal[c][c]Yes
[c]Darcania[c]The Britannian Kingdom[c]Yes
[c]Eluvatar[c]Canada[c]Yes
[c]Gatland[c]Wintreath[c]Yes
[c]Geniva[c][c]
[c]Guy[c]The South Pacific, Equilism[c]Yes
[c]Havelu[c]Equinox[c]
[c]Hong Kong[c][c]
[c]Icebergspaz[c]The Order of the Sword[c]Yes
[c]Iraelia[c][c]
[c]Junie[c][c]
[c]Kasch[c]The Land of Kings and Emperors, Albion[c]Yes
[c]kundam[c][c]
[c]Lord Emmanuel[c]Vvardenfell[c]Yes
[c]Mystery Player[c]The Commonwealth of Crowns[c]Yes
[c]Nasania[c]Europe[c]
[c]Nogori[c][c]Yes
[c]Ornge[c]Balder[c]Yes
[c]Owenstacey[c]International Democratic Union, The Order of the Grey Wardens[c]Yes
[c]Pallaith[c]Lazarus[c]Yes
[c]Pandapig[c][c]
[c]plembobria[c]The Rejected Realms[c]Yes
[c]r3naissance3r[c][c]Yes
[c]sagehen[c][c]
[c]Sasten[c][c]Yes
[c]Scorch[c]The Independent Order, Kingdom of Alexandria[c]Yes
[c]Sereeno[c][c]
[c]SillyString[c][c]Yes
[c]The Democratic Republic of Tomb[c]Greater Dienstad, The Black Hawks[c]Yes
[c]Xentherida[c][c]
[c]YeahJust[c]United Kingdom, Stargate[c]Yes
[c]Zyvetskistaahn[c]Europeia[c]Yes

Thanks!

:tnp:

Hey, after much pestering from a certain Minister, I'm here.

I'd be willing to be an ambassador for any region which needs it. Although keep in mind I have nearly zero experience; I've basically never been in a region but TNP.

Thanks!

Glad to have you. I've assigned you Equinox. Please review the Diplomatic Protocol and have fun with your new region! If you have any questions make sure you ask!

If you have one assignment or none and feel like you could take on more let me know! We still have spots to fill. :)

Finn, I am assigning you to Taijitu. Please read the Diplomatic Protocol and proceed from there. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. Glad to have you request. :)

As a general note, I've added all the new members that recently joined the Ministry to the list and removed those that stated they no longer wished to remain in the Ministry. As well, I've included a link to the Discord Server in the chart and recorded those who have access to the Foreign Affairs Channel. If I've missed someone that may be due to me not matching your forum name to your Discord name. Let me know and I'll adjust it.

Hey, am a new Minister,
I'd be willing to be an ambassador for any region which
needs it. Although keep in mind I have nearly no
experience yet; I've basically never been in a region but have visit a lot of region, so I can use that experience.
Thanks!

Richard Pritchatt, Regional Ambassador to Oakster and now an Ambassador in the TNP Diplomatic Corp, sat down in the lobby of the Foreign Ministry and looked around as he was passed clipboard with an assignment request form on. He noticed Oakster had been added to the roster of Diplomats pinned up on the wall.

He filled in the details with a pencil and then opened the welcome pack. He looked through the documents as he drank the small coffee he had got from the vending machine. He nodded in appreciation at the work that had gone into the Ministry and was looking forward to his first assignment.

Assignment Request:
-------
If we are looking for someone to take up a role or you are looking for a role this is the place for that. If you would like to be assigned as an ambassador to a region please post here as well as if a certain type of region interests you in specific.

If their are any mistakes at all please inform us in this thread immediately with the correct information. Anything that is underlined has not yet been confirmed and should you know the answer please respond immediately.
-------

Richard Pritchatt - Regional Ambassador to Oakster
I am looking for my first assignment. I have no particular preference as to what region I am assigned.
He hands the clipboard back to the receptionist who inputs the data into a computer. He pulls out his phone and sends an email to the Oakster Foreign Ministry to update them with his progress.

Asnaz has been assigned the following regions: Ainur, Australia, British Isles, European Union, Mordor, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, the Founderless Regions Alliance.
Hesskin Empire, I am assigning you The Independent Order.
Jovic:
Hey, am a new Minister,
I'd be willing to be an ambassador for any region which
needs it. Although keep in mind I have nearly no
experience yet; I've basically never been in a region but have visit a lot of region, so I can use that experience.
Thanks!

Oakster:
Richard Pritchatt, Regional Ambassador to Oakster and now an Ambassador in the TNP Diplomatic Corp, sat down in the lobby of the Foreign Ministry and looked around as he was passed clipboard with an assignment request form on. He noticed Oakster had been added to the roster of Diplomats pinned up on the wall.

He filled in the details with a pencil and then opened the welcome pack. He looked through the documents as he drank the small coffee he had got from the vending machine. He nodded in appreciation at the work that had gone into the Ministry and was looking forward to his first assignment.

Assignment Request:
-------

If their are any mistakes at all please inform us in this thread immediately with the correct information. Anything that is underlined has not yet been confirmed and should you know the answer please respond immediately.
-------

Richard Pritchatt - Regional Ambassador to Oakster
I am looking for my first assignment. I have no particular preference as to what region I am assigned.
He hands the clipboard back to the receptionist who inputs the data into a computer. He pulls out his phone and sends an email to the Oakster Foreign Ministry to update them with his progress.
Glad to have you with us! While I am willing to accept those who have pending citizenship applications, I cannot assign the two of you regions yet as you are not yet citizens. I accept those pending so they can get involved sooner and thanks for doing so. :) As soon as you pass the necessary checks I'll assign you both tasks. In the meantime, join us on Discord and familiarize yourself with the Diplomatic Protocol. In a few days, you should have your regions. Thanks so much for joining! :tnp:

Reading the announcement that the Prime Minister of Oakster had just sent to all Whitehall staff, Prichatt sends an email to Minister Praetor to let him know that Oakster has now achieved Citizenship of TNP.

Oakster:
Reading the announcement that the Prime Minister of Oakster had just sent to all Whitehall staff, Prichatt sends an email to Minister Praetor to let him know that Oakster has now achieved Citizenship of TNP.
You get Greater Dienstad.
Antarticeuropa:
Hey I'm in the same boat as FTH, not much experience but I'll go anywhere as needed.
You get The Communist Bloc.
Northern Scovia:
I can become ambassador of any region you wish.
And you get Europe!

Thank you all for applying for a region. Ensure you have read the Diplomatic Protocol prior to beginning your duties. :tnp:

Tired so am going to bed but will do the paperwork in the morning.
Asnaz:
Hi I am checking in! Sorry I'm late.
No worries! I talked to you on Discord so it's fine.

Hermaes has been assigned Nationstates and Proxy of Demescia will be taking The Independent Order. Please make sure you're acquainted with the Diplomatic Protocol. Thanks you two! :)

Hello,

I would be interested in an Ambassador position. I used to serve as the Grand Central ambassador to Equinox and Auralia, and as the Equinox ambassador to Grand Central.

In terms of relations, I'm currently in Osiris, Grand Central, the Communist Bloc, HYDRA Command, Firehelm, Equinox, Balder and some other regions I can't remember.

Gradea, I'm assigning you the Kingdom of Great Britain.

I neglected to mention this earlier--I did on Discord--but SilentEuphoria has been assigned to Lone Wolves United.

Bootsie is being assigned The West Pacific.

Myroria is being assigned to The Black Hawks.

Thanks guys!

This is a very new experience to me, but I'm giving it a go. I'd like to be assigned as an ambassador to any region of your decision.

Great, Kasch, I am assigning you The Land of Kings and Emperors.

Gradea has been assigned The Allied States.

Kasch:
I'd like to apply for another ambassadorial position.
Sorry was going to get this yesterday but I ended up getting lost (kind of) for an hour and I missed my usual bedtime. <_<

Anyways, I'm going to give you Vvardenfell (I spelt that without looking).

Thanks! >|P

Okay, I just joined Vvardenfell and I am about to post the July update. I'll have to wait for my request to go through before I can post an update.

I would like to become a ambassador. Any region would be great.

Vvardenfell seems really empty, the highest poster only has 150+ posts. I think I'd be able to handle another region. LKE is fairly active but Vvardenfell is pretty substandard concerning activity. I don't see why taking on another one would be an issue.

Cadmus:
I assume you'll add me to the list when my app is official. :P
Told you I didn't finish the paperwork. :P

Done now.
Hyronimus:
I would like to become a ambassador. Any region would be great.
I'm going to assign you to The Commonwealth of Crowns a region with which we have just renewed our ties.

Make sure to read the Diplomatic Protocol and then follow it. Thanks!
Kasch:
Vvardenfell seems really empty, the highest poster only has 150+ posts. I think I'd be able to handle another region. LKE is fairly active but Vvardenfell is pretty substandard concerning activity. I don't see why taking on another one would be an issue.
I'm going to hold off of this for now. We have a bunch of new members coming in and just a few spots left. I am keeping you in mind though and once it settles down I'll assign you one. :yes:

Fip:
Hi, Fip at your service. I can be assigned as an ambassador to any region.
I've assigned you to Asgard. Thanks!
ETDNL:
This is all new for me, but I'd like to become an ambassador to any region you wish.

Owenstacey:
Hey, I would like to become an ambassador of any region you wish.

Tomb:
I would be happy to serve anywhere.

Thank you all for volunteering. However, we've just filled all the positions available. I will assign you all a region as soon as one is available. In the meantime join us on Discord if you haven't. :)

Sorry for the wait guys. I'm getting it taken care of now. :)
ETDNL:
This is all new for me, but I'd like to become an ambassador to any region you wish.
Ainur!
Owenstacey:
Hey, I would like to become an ambassador of any region you wish.
International Democratic Union!
Tomb:
I would be happy to serve anywhere.
Greater Dienstad!

Yalkan is being assigned to Equinox.

Thank you all for helping out! Please brush up on the Diplomatic Protocol and make sure you ask if you have any questions. :D

Thank you for the appointment.

I've gone ahead and registered on the Greater Deinstad forum... Apparently, an administrator has to approve my account before I can even log on. I'll make an update once I have access to the forum.

~ Tomb

Back