Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
I have a grand idea.

Suppose, in our highly realistic and interactive world of Eras, there exists a website that looks something similar to its real life counterpart. And now propose we RPed as people in the world of Eras; playing on that website; making nations of their own.
Suppose there were four "Feeders".

The Phoenix Strait, a prosperous democracy; the largest region in NationSim;

The Seran Islands, a relatively new democracy that has a history of being Coup City;

The Malvadian Sea, a strange, mysterious region where the government is small and simple; with a Delegate and his/her Guardians;

and Kian, the oldest of the Feeders, now home to the New Kianese Order, ruled by an Emperor with supreme power.
Suppose there were also three "Sinkers".

Cernunnos, named after the Celtic god. Run by a queen who is advised by a parliament called the Oireachtas;

Mary, named after the famous virgin mother of Christ. Home to a prosperous democracy; and oldest of the Sinkers;

and Horus, an Egyptian-themed region, named after the son of Osiris.
Suppose, as well, that there many raiding organizations, such as NED, The Black Knights, and The Gray Vultures; as well as offsite forums; perhaps containing RP of their own and the profiles of such characters we play as.
I just came up with this. If we could pull this off, it'd be the RP of the year. I know it!

What do you guys think?! :winner:

So, wait, we're basically RPing our characters, which, come from nations we created, creating their own nation? A nation within a game within a nation within a game? Am I getting this properly?

Bootsie:
So, wait, we're basically RPing our characters, which come from nations we created, creating their own nation? A nation within a game within a nation within a game?
The bolded part is correct. As for the rest, I wouldn't say they're our characters. They'd be just some random person in our nation. Or maybe they COULD be your characters. Your choice.

This honestly sounds quite interesting... This has my attention and I think it could be a great idea.

And then some people playing NationSim decide to RP about their populace playing a nation simulation game... WE NEED TO GO DEEPER

I am so in

Syrixia:
Yeraennus:
Syrixia:
The Seran Islands, a relatively new democracy that has a history of being Coup City;
Are you implying something? You better not be implying something.
Someone had to be TSP :P
as a tsp native I am deeply offended
but I suppose I'll be here

Hiskjriaana:
And then some people playing NationSim decide to RP about their populace playing a nation simulation game... WE NEED TO GO DEEPER
YES

Back