Candidacy Declarations: April 2016 Special Election

Candidacy Declarations: April 2016 Special Justice Election

ec_seal.png

This Special Election, The North Pacific will be electing a Justice to serve until the next election in July. Any Citizen who has been a member for the last 15 days (since 11/04/2016) is eligible to run for these offices, and eligible members may run for more than one of these offices if they so wish. Loss of Citizenship before the conclusion of this election will also result in loss of eligibility to run for any office during this election.

To run, one must either accept a nomination or declare candidacy in this thread. To withdraw from running, one must post a withdrawal of candidacy in this thread.

Acceptances of nominations, declarations of candidacy, and withdrawals of candidacy posted outside this thread will be discounted. Acceptance of a nomination is understood to also constitute declaration of candidacy even if no nomination has been made. Acceptances of nominations, declarations of candidacy, and withdrawals of candidacy must be posted during the candidacy declaration period to be valid. The candidacy declaration period is from (time=1461711600) (your forum time) to (time=1461970800) (your forum time). Voting will be approximately from (time=1462316400) (your forum time) to (time=1462748400) (your forum time).

This topic is intended for nominations, acceptances of nominations, declarations of candidacy, and withdrawals of candidacy; it may not be used for campaigning. Please keep in mind that lying about the election is election fraud, and that lying for any purpose is fraud.

Romanoffia
flemingovia
SillyString
Gracius Maximus
falapatorius
The Democratic Republic of Tomb
Yrkidding
Kialga
Lord Ravenclaw
plembobria
Syrixia
Bootsie
punk d
Piscivore
Zyvetskistaahn
Kyorgia
Wolfsea
Xentherida
Nebula
Myroria
quak1234
Lorbank
Tortoises
Esplandia
JhawnathinJ
YeahJust
Rataca100
Malvad
Mousebumples
North East Somerset
TheGreatMing787
Mister Masses
QuietDad
Elegarth
Corporal Clegg
Sasten
Great Bights Mum
Eluvatar
Gulliver
The Grim Reaper
r3naissanc3r
obiwan1001
Edward Windsor
Yeraennus
Praetor
Cronaal
Jacksonville
bijx
primeboy1
Res Gestae
Frozentophat
RPI
Dalimbar
Sergio86
The Orange Lantern
thegemini
CorruptVigilante
Bitdrem
Miyu
Steiger
Purrlot
reddirt
mralexgamingstrategy
Dreac Thar
Fei Hu
James
Thunderboy
Geraldina
Puffinzbekistan
Omarmatar99
Ats
Lollard Pilgims
Abacathea
Amerion
Morrizee
Arkania
DiagonAlley
Luftgard
Aesthetical
Gradea
baybarsch
Mystare
KogeiS
Lamelandia
Abbey Anumia
United Lammunist Republic
Imperia Poloniae
Thessos
The MENA District
Keshia
Guy
Afreeca
Thomas Insaniac
Makato_Yuki1523
Kelvaros Prime
Enderking539
*Loss of Citizenship before the conclusion of this election will also result in loss of eligibility to run for any office during this election.

Candidates:
  1. Gracius Maximus
  2. TheGrimReaper
  3. Romanoffia
  4. Guy
Nominees:

Declined Nomination:
  1. r3naissanc3r
  2. Yeraennus
Invalid Nominees:
  1. Andrew
  2. Bootsie

Election Commissioners: Lord Ravenclaw and Bootsie

I nominate Andrew. It was a mistake. I'm sure he will remember to log on from now on. No need to disrupt his term.

The Voting Booth:
The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
I nominate Andrew. It was a mistake. I'm sure he will remember to log on from now on. No need to disrupt his term.
Andrew's nomination is invalid, as he is not a citizen.
Yes, I forgot about that :p

I've decided to decline Raven's nomination of me for Justice for a couple of reasons.

The first is because I feel I don't have a nearly adequate grasp on the laws and precedents in TNP to act as Justice quite yet, and feel that I need to focus more on studying the criminal & civil code as a Deputy Attorney General under Tomb. The second is it simply feels like position hopping, which I don't want to do really. If it's alright, I'd prefer to finish my term as Deputy AG before accepting nominations for further offices in the government. Thanks for the nomination though! :D

Thirding the nomination of TGR by the way.

The candidacy declaration period has ended. No further candidates may declare their candidacy, and the candidates shall have four days to campaign before voting begins.

Back