Admin Requests

Since Egalotir is the Gameside Advocate, he will need the moderator access in the Gameside Advocates subforum. Please and thank you.

Eluvatar:
First I'd appreciate it if the admins were to subscribe to this topic. <_<

Secondly, I'd like the Election Forums subtitle changed to Special Election for Associate Justice, June 2012 or Special Election for Associate Justice and .

Thirdly please be aware I will soon be asking for the news box related javascript to be changed (I will test my changes on the testforum first, and it will be safe to simply copy the relevant text box's contents). Soon after that I expect to request a revision of the laws page javascript (docs.js in the files manager) because there are some features which are currently broken.
Can you delete this account? It says I have more than 1 account and I need to be citizen

Eluvatar:
First I'd appreciate it if the admins were to subscribe to this topic. <_<

Secondly, I'd like the Election Forums subtitle changed to Special Election for Associate Justice, June 2012 or Special Election for Associate Justice and .

Thirdly please be aware I will soon be asking for the news box related javascript to be changed (I will test my changes on the testforum first, and it will be safe to simply copy the relevant text box's contents). Soon after that I expect to request a revision of the laws page javascript (docs.js in the files manager) because there are some features which are currently broken.
Once again, with your power can you delete this one, and the other accounts; except "The Global" Much appreciated!

If you want an account to be deleted, you must make the request from the account itself.

ReptileProjectile:
Once again, with your power can you delete this one, and the other accounts; except "The Global" Much appreciated!
ReptileProjectile:
Can you delete this one?
I can delete ReptileProjectile, sure. If you have other accounts, though, you'll still have to sign in with those and ask for each.

Malachor:
Can this account be deleted?
We don't delete accounts willy-nilly. If you're requesting this account be deleted in favor of another for Citizen checks, please state as such and include what account you wish to be deleted in favor of.

Can this account be deleted so that the Enderking539 account can gain citizenship. Because of multiple accounts

Crushing Our Enemies:
The following should be remasked as member, due to nation CTE or move:
Polar Arc
GrandDukeJames
Jaxton
Larend
Remmy
wkcia

Ceretis and leningrad have failed to post on the forum for over 30 days and should be remasked from citizen to resident.

Could we also fit the election commission onto the government page somewhere?
Remasking done.

As for the Election Commission, they have been added to the complete government registry a while back, but since there's only so much screen real estate (most notably in the Executive section), as well as the periodic nature of their post (their main duties occur only once every two months), they were left out from the page itself.

Darcania:
Altmoras:
http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=10071087&t=7306736

Resident masking would be appreciated. I can't read my own name on the dark theme :lol:
It's not up to the admins to handle that thread, it's up to the Speaker's office.
I'm aware, but I'm not permitted to post in the Speaker's threads. Bit of a Catch 22 if you ask me. :muffin:

Also unrelated, but there is a disturbing lack of spaces on the "laws" page http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/pages/laws/ or maybe its just broken for me.

J4tyJhT.png

Like I said, disturbing lack of spaces. I use 110% zoom, but I zoomed back out to 100 and it was still like that.

Pallaith needs masking as a member of the Security Council and the government registry needs updating in accordance with the results of the vote here.

ignore

Kasch:
Pallaith needs masking as a member of the Security Council and the government registry needs updating in accordance with the results of the vote here.
That looks like just the SC vote, though. Doesn't the RA need to confirm the applicant first with a majority vote before they become an SC member, due to Article 6, clause 2 of the Constitution?

Darcania:
Kasch:
That looks like just the SC vote, though. Doesn't the RA need to confirm the applicant first with a majority vote before they become an SC member, due to Article 6, clause 2 of the Constitution?
im a bad vice delegate... :/

ignore the request.

i knew i'd mess something up

Back