Admin Requests

Per this post please mask @Cookiemonster (Yohannes) as a deputy minister for WAA. Think her mask has mysteriously disappeared.

done

Please remove New Chiken 's and my post ASAP.
Apologies Administration for cluttering this thread slightly.
As has been stated by Dreadton already, the Court is very much capable of handling it's own threads. You should stop bothering Administration about something that is not their job to fix.

Apologies Administration for cluttering this thread slightly.
As has been stated by Dreadton already, the Court is very much capable of handling it's own threads. You should stop bothering Administration about something that is not their job to fix.
in the Home Affairs page,it is not about the court

So... the Justices who were recently elected have been added to the government registry, but @Fregerson has not been despite being confirmed as a Security Councilor on 20 February.

When an admin goes to add the Chief Justice for this term, could that also be fixed? Thanks.

So... the Justices who were recently elected have been added to the government registry, but @Fregerson has not been despite being confirmed as a Security Councilor on 20 February.

When an admin goes to add the Chief Justice for this term, could that also be fixed? Thanks.
Fregerson didn't take the Oath of Office in time and thus vacated the position. The registry is correct. <- Ignore this.

Last edited:
I was looking at the wrong office. Robes is correct. Fregerson does need to be added as a Security Councilor.

Last edited:
Could Nutmeg The Squirrel's mask as deputy minister of foreign affairs please be removed? Thank you in advance to whoever does this.

Edit: could I also bump this request, please?
Could I please be masked as a deputy minister of WA affairs, on the basis of my appointment and oath? Thanks ~

Last edited:
Can I get an admin check on @InSaNiTy too? :p Thank you.
Pass
I seem to be missing Security Councilor mask.
done
Hello Admins, Cloud seems to not be able to manage the joinable group as Deputy
Please fix that, thanks!
because only ministers can grant that permission, done
Could Nutmeg The Squirrel's mask as deputy minister of foreign affairs please be removed? Thank you in advance to whoever does this.

Edit: could I also bump this request, please?

As per my resignations here, here and here, can I please have my perms over the FA, HA and WAA subforums and joinable groups revoked.
I am asuming you are staying a minister, done

Back