Greetings from The Palinista Nation

Greetings everyone! :hello:

I'm the person behind "The Colony of Jurgen Haberzabermas von Sarah Palinista" - nationstates.net/jurgen_haberzabermas_von_sarah_palinista

My username on this forum is simply "The Palinista Nation".

However, already now in this very first forum post of mine, I would like to request permission to change my forum profile as I have realized that I would prefer instead (for role playing purposes) to be on the forum with my other nation, "The Oppressed Peoples of Pro-Democracy Media for the Palinista".

Would it be possible to make this change? In that case, my username on this forum would instead become "Pro-Democracy Media Palinista" and my profile would instead link to that other nation of mine, which is by the way also a member of TNP - nationstates.net/pro-democracy_media_for_the_palinista

Hi Pailinista! I'm so glad to see that you have decided to join our region and online forum! This is truly one of the best regions in the whole game, and there are tons of things you can do here.

You will be paired with a mentor shortly, who should be able to answer any questions you may have. However, that aside, you should definitely start out in our region for applying for citizenship right here: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7306731/66/

Afterwards, you should look at our Executive Staff, which enables you to work directly in any Ministry that you are interested in. For more information, please go to this link:
http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7198621/23/?x=0#post8254447

And lastly, but certainly not least, you should consider joining our regional army, the North Pacific Army right here: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7279690/11/

I know that this is a lot of information to process, but definitely look over the applications, and feel free to ask any questions that you may have. Keep in mind, these are not the only ways to participate. We have an excellent role-play department, spamming games department, and a University in which you could discuss anything from politics to science.

To answer the questions you have, you would need to make three posts to become a full member of the forum. Then, you would be able to edit your profile to reflect a change in your nation. As far as changing the forum name, you will need to send a PM to Flemingovia or Eluvatar, but do keep in mind that you need to become a full member before you can send Private Messages. I hope this helps.

So please get settled in and welcome to TNP!

~ Tomb

Hello komrade glory to great red star. Yuo take this ræk and go clean lawn of Glorious Comrade Syrixia okej?

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Hi Pailinista! I'm so glad to see that you have decided to join our region and online forum! This is truly one of the best regions in the whole game, and there are tons of things you can do here.

You will be paired with a mentor shortly, who should be able to answer any questions you may have. However, that aside, you should definitely start out in our region for applying for citizenship right here: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7306731/66/

Afterwards, you should look at our Executive Staff, which enables you to work directly in any Ministry that you are interested in. For more information, please go to this link:
http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7198621/23/?x=0#post8254447

And lastly, but certainly not least, you should consider joining our regional army, the North Pacific Army right here: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7279690/11/

I know that this is a lot of information to process, but definitely look over the applications, and feel free to ask any questions that you may have. Keep in mind, these are not the only ways to participate. We have an excellent role-play department, spamming games department, and a University in which you could discuss anything from politics to science.

To answer the questions you have, you would need to make three posts to become a full member of the forum. Then, you would be able to edit your profile to reflect a change in your nation. As far as changing the forum name, you will need to send a PM to Flemingovia or Eluvatar, but do keep in mind that you need to become a full member before you can send Private Messages. I hope this helps.

So please get settled in and welcome to TNP!

~ Tomb
Hi Minister Tomb!

Thanks very much for the warm welcome :)

I'll get started right away with the process of becoming a full member - and I'll also be taking a look at Citizenship, the Executive Staff and the North Pacific Army as soon as possible ;)

I'm looking forward to being an active member. See you guys!

And to you, Syrixia: Cleaning lawns isn't exactly one of my key competencies - instead I prefer to give lots of hugs as the peace loving nation I am :P

The Palinista Nation:
Greetings everyone! :hello:

I'm the person behind "The Colony of Jurgen Haberzabermas von Sarah Palinista" - nationstates.net/jurgen_haberzabermas_von_sarah_palinista

My username on this forum is simply "The Palinista Nation".

However, already now in this very first forum post of mine, I would like to request permission to change my forum profile as I have realized that I would prefer instead (for role playing purposes) to be on the forum with my other nation, "The Oppressed Peoples of Pro-Democracy Media for the Palinista".

Would it be possible to make this change? In that case, my username on this forum would instead become "Pro-Democracy Media Palinista" and my profile would instead link to that other nation of mine, which is by the way also a member of TNP - nationstates.net/pro-democracy_media_for_the_palinista
Hello everyone!

I've reconsidered and I've decided that I'm not gonna switch my name or nation after all so I'll stay in this forum as I am now! :)

I look forward to interacting with you all :D

quak1234:
No... no IRL hugs?
No. Because actually, I do not exist. I am a result of your pure imagination, a result of your brain trying to fool you into believing that I exist, which I do not. Thus, the fact that you are reading my words right now is also a result of your brain trying to fool you into believing that you are reading something, but this post doesn't actually exist......

To sum it up: No IRL hugs because I don't exist and thus I am not actually writing what you think you are reading right now....

Just kidding! You got scared for a second? Thought you were going mad? :shock: :horror: Muahahahahaha :lol:

The Palinista Nation:
quak1234:
No... no IRL hugs?
No. Because actually, I do not exist. I am a result of your pure imagination, a result of your brain trying to fool you into believing that I exist, which I do not. Thus, the fact that you are reading my words right now is also a result of your brain trying to fool you into believing that you are reading something, but this post doesn't actually exist......

To sum it up: No IRL hugs because I don't exist and thus I am not actually writing what you think you are reading right now....

Just kidding! You got scared for a second? Thought you were going mad? :shock: :horror: Muahahahahaha :lol:
I got so scared I had to hug myself. :(

Back