Hey TNP

I'm the new Sovereign/Delegate of Lazarus.
e5070219.gif

Hello to everyone. :hello:

[me]thinks for a moment and then softly pulls the fish over to myself. I then offer a small toy, a fluffy mouse.

*switches into TCB alter ego*

[img=300,350]https://thepolaroidathletes.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/photo13.jpg[/img]

Another Sovereign! Aaaahhhh! Has it already been that long since the foundation of the Humane Republic? I remember that; I was there.

Hyacinth, I think we need to contact the Council House. All these stray cats are getting beyond the joke.

Cronaal:
mcmasterdonia:
Who do you belong to?
A civilized human.
Oh, hold on! I know you! You're the pet of my pet human! Lately human pets have been ALLLL the rage among the hyperintelligent giraffe oligarchy that controls Earth.

Lennart:
New Rogernomics:
I'm the new Sovereign/Delegate of Lazarus.
e5070219.gif

Hello to everyone. :hello:
OH God! So good to see you here! sorry for this delayed greeting, you're awesome!
That's okay.

Busy myself with getting the endorsements up in Lazarus.

Might have to 'purge'* when I finally get the endorsements to become Delegate. :bat:

Though seriously there are a lot of nations (at least 100+) not doing their part for regional security. :no:

New Rogernomics:
Cronaal:
Cronaal thinks for a moment and then softly pulls the fish over to myself. I then offer a small toy, a fluffy mouse.
New Rogernomics paws the fluffy mouse and chases it.
[me]jumps around delighted for a moment, watching New Rogernomics play!

New Rogernomics:
Cronaal:
New Rogernomics:
Cronaal:
Cronaal thinks for a moment and then softly pulls the fish over to myself. I then offer a small toy, a fluffy mouse.
Cronaal jumps around delighted for a moment, watching New Rogernomics play!
New Rogernomics finds some catnip.
[me]smells it and goes insane because it's our drug

Cronaal:
New Rogernomics:
Cronaal:
New Rogernomics:
Cronaal:
Cronaal jumps around delighted for a moment, watching New Rogernomics play!
New Rogernomics finds some catnip.
Cronaal smells it and goes insane because it's our drug
[me] rolls around on the floor.

Back