Diplomatic Assignments/Roster

Pauline Bonaparte

Her Worshipfulness
-
TNP Nation
Floresque
Discord
DivaythFyr
Due to the smaller size of the Diplomatic Corps after the recent roll call showcased who is actually available to serve, I would like to go back through our list of embassies and reassign them to people who are available. I will be maintaining people in the regions they were serving before, but otherwise I would like people to request which of the regions listed below they would like to be in.

I would like to maintain the Diplomatic Team system Raven came up with to a certain extent, but in many cases this will be difficult or impossible with our smaller Corps. In the future, as we grow again, this list will grow to include Diplomatic Teams. I closed several embassies that have been inactive for quite some time and have regions with tiny populations.

Please post a reply to this thread to ask for an assignment.

Treatied regions

Albion: Bootsie
Equilism: Mister Masses
Europeia: Zyvetskistaahn
International Democratic Union: Corporal Clegg
Taijitu: Kialga
The East Pacific: Bootsie
The South Pacific: McMasterdonia

Non-treatied regions

10000 Islands: McMasterdonia
Ainur: Plembobria
The Allied States: Arux
Asgard: Arux
Australia: Plembobria
Balder: McMasterdonia
The Black Hawks: Sauceistan
British Isles: Skyviolia
Canada: Eluvatar
The Coalition of Democratic Nations: Kyorgia
The Communist Bloc: Llamanation
Equinox: Transcampania
European Union: Glorius
The Founderless Regions Alliance: McMasterdonia
The Independent Order: Kyorgia
Kingdom of Alexandria: 21micfol
Kingdom of Great Britain: Nessuno
The Land of Kings and Emperors: Myroria
Lazarus: Amerion
Lone Wolves United: Mr Insanity
Mordor: Plembobria
NationStates: Transcampania
The New Galactic Empire: Hesskin Empire
The New Inquisition: Plembobria
Osiris: Corporal Clegg
The Rejected Realms: Plembobria
Spiritus: Stalin1953
United Kingdom: YeahJust
The West Pacific: Llamanation
Wintreath: The Democratic Republic of Tomb

I'm able to take any of the treatied regions, or Lazarus, or Wintreath. Whatever is needed.

I'll appoint you to Albion. If you would like to be ambassador to two regions, I can appoint you to Wintreath too. If you only want to do one, I understand.

Thanks for your service, and don't forget to post a Letter of Credence to let them know you're their new ambassador!

Hey, Myroria. I joined the diplomatic corps only today. Am I allowed an assignment? If yes, I'll take any region needed, but I would prefer a treatied region, either Equilism or International Democratic Union (preferably the latter).

United Europe And North America:
Hey, Myroria. I joined the diplomatic corps only today. Am I allowed an assignment? If yes, I'll take any region needed, but I would prefer a treatied region, either Equilism or International Democratic Union (preferably the latter).
You are definitely allowed an assignment. Being an ambassador can sound like a big job, but it's pretty simple most of the time. Join the forums of whatever region you're assigned to and asked to be designated a foreign envoy or ambassador. Usually they have a thread for this in their introduction forum. Post your Letter of Credence in our embassy board on their forums (usually located with other embassies) to let them know you're a new ambassador.

After you've been there for a week or two, post an ambassador report here on our forums letting us know what they're like and if there's anything we need to know.

I would like to reserve our treatied regions for more experienced diplomats, but if you're looking for a region with a strong tradition of democracy I'd recommend Spiritus. They're large and active, and focused mainly on a thriving social community. They're very friendly and welcoming of new people, as well.

Ambassador reports are published here. You can look at the others posted there to get an idea of what we expect from a report. If you'd like, you can also check out the Diplomatic Protocol, which goes over how we expect ambassadors to act abroad.

Amerion, I feel comfortable assigning you to Lazarus seeing as you have a good deal of experience there. You'll be taking my spot, so please post a new Letter of Credence letting them know of the change!

Myroria:
United Europe And North America:
You are definitely allowed an assignment. Being an ambassador can sound like a big job, but it's pretty simple most of the time. Join the forums of whatever region you're assigned to and asked to be designated a foreign envoy or ambassador. Usually they have a thread for this in their introduction forum. Post your Letter of Credence in our embassy board on their forums (usually located with other embassies) to let them know you're a new ambassador.

After you've been there for a week or two, post an ambassador report here on our forums letting us know what they're like and if there's anything we need to know.

I would like to reserve our treatied regions for more experienced diplomats, but if you're looking for a region with a strong tradition of democracy I'd recommend Spiritus. They're large and active, and focused mainly on a thriving social community. They're very friendly and welcoming of new people, as well.

Ambassador reports are published here. You can look at the others posted there to get an idea of what we expect from a report. If you'd like, you can also check out the Diplomatic Protocol, which goes over how we expect ambassadors to act abroad.

Amerion, I feel comfortable assigning you to Lazarus seeing as you have a good deal of experience there. You'll be taking my spot, so please post a new Letter of Credence letting them know of the change!
Thanks!

I'll take another position if you need me to, Myro, just name the region and I'll be there.

I'd prefer something a little different than my current assignments, but other than that, I'm pretty chill.

I would like to become an ambassador to the International Demorcratic Union please.

Could you also please tell me what becoming an ambassador fully entails.

Nessuno:
I have an account in The Kingdom of Great Britain.

I'll mark you down as ambassador to there as well, then! :) Thank you!

Corporal Clegg:
I can take IDU

You have been with the Ministry for some time and I trust you in a position like this. I'll assign you there. Please make sure to post a new Letter of Credence when you arrive! :)

Glorius:
I can take the European Union. :mcm2:

I'll mark you down.

Kyorgia:
Put me anywhere you need me.

I'll assign you to The Coalition of Democratic Nations and The Independent Order. Please make sure to post Letters of Credence!

Transcampania:
I prefer Equinox, the West Pacific, and NationStates. Take a few out if you want.

I'll put you in Equinox and NationStates.

Bootsie:
I'll take another position if you need me to, Myro, just name the region and I'll be there.

I'd prefer something a little different than my current assignments, but other than that, I'm pretty chill.

I'll assign you to the New Galactic Empire. It's a monarchy like Albion, but it's a distinctly different flavor. It's quite a bit smaller as well, so don't expect quite the same bustling community; I think it'll be a good one though. Smaller regions are just as important as larger ones.

plembobria:
I'm happy to serve anywhere.

I'll assign you to Mordor and The New Inquisition. Mordor is quite a bit smaller than TNI, but an important region historically that I would like to maintain good ties with.

Mr Insanity:
Can you please change my assignment to Lone Wolves United from Aniur?

Done. Please make sure to post a new Letter of Credence in our embassy there.

Llamanation:
I able to take the West Pacific or Spiritus

I'll give you TWP.

Ixaia:
I would like to become an ambassador to the International Demorcratic Union please.

Could you also please tell me what becoming an ambassador fully entails.

I've given the IDU to Corporal Clegg, but you're welcome to choose another. In this post I go over briefly what being an ambassador consists of, but I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.

I will be assigning myself as ambassador to the Land of Kings and Emperors for the moment until our Corps grows some more.

Myroria:
If you were ambassador before then no, you do not. Sorry for the confusion.
Then i need a letter, i create an account there for a stuff of the minister of education.

Sorry, i had to specify it first.

When you go to the forums for the region you're assigned to, there should be a subforum that's our embassy. In that subforum, copy-paste the Letter of Credence I linked above as a new topic with the relevant parts replaced. This way, your new region will know who their new ambassador is and it looks pretty spiffy and professional.

To get into our embassy subforum, you may need to be remasked as a foreign envoy. They should have a topic, usually in the introduction forum, where you can apply for this masking.

The code should be spoilered in the topic I linked. Use the one for an existing embassy, since you're a new ambassador to a region we already have an embassy with.

Myroria:
When you go to the forums for the region you're assigned to, there should be a subforum that's our embassy. In that subforum, copy-paste the Letter of Credence I linked above as a new topic with the relevant parts replaced. This way, your new region will know who their new ambassador is and it looks pretty spiffy and professional.

To get into our embassy subforum, you may need to be remasked as a foreign envoy. They should have a topic, usually in the introduction forum, where you can apply for this masking.

The code should be spoilered in the topic I linked. Use the one for an existing embassy, since you're a new ambassador to a region we already have an embassy with.
Ohh. Thank you! I didn't fully understand the process.

With Sytarenne withdrawing from Alexandria, may I also take that position - with BI being on the brink of death.

(Cronaal's was accepted by Alexandria's Chancellor)

Back