A quiet session

punk d:
Has this not been the quietest court season in recent memory?

Wow.
Given how disrespectful and immature the only ruling this court has issued was, I know I wouldn't submit anything to it with a 39 and 1/2 foot pole. <_< I'd wait until next term and hope elections fix the mess.

SillyString:
punk d:
Has this not been the quietest court season in recent memory?

Wow.
Given how disrespectful and immature the only ruling this court has issued was, I know I wouldn't submit anything to it with a 39 and 1/2 foot pole. <_< I'd wait until next term and hope elections fix the mess.
Who even elected Flemingovia as a justice anyway? How did anyone not suspect he was going to do that?

the voters did, Syrixia. It is called "democracy" and it is a little thing we have here.

I did what I promised in my election thread. I hope others who are elected to office do the same.

Haha, I think it's a great sign of a region's 'peacefulness' when there are not a multitude of court cases occurring. And it's not because I'm a lazy deputy ;) ;)

REQUEST FOR REVIEW: The legality of the above request for review

mcmasterdonia:
REQUEST FOR REVIEW: the legality of a request for review requesting the review of a request for review.
Request for review: whether the requester of the original request for review had the standing to request that request for a review. Furthermore: a request to request whether any of the following requesters had the appropriate standing for their requests for review.

quak1234:
Do you accept Bitcoins?
I believe only real currencies like the dollar, pound and sacrifice-of-first-born-child are accepted.

One has to wonder if a court where some - and perhaps the list includes most who wish to run to the courts to solve all TNP's problems - have so little faith in the current court that this may be the type of court that should continue. We've had just one ruling and basically no inquiries.

I think that's good. Things that come to the court should only be the most pressing of issues and maybe we're finding out that a lot of past court rangling has been fighting over nothing and maybe people are looking to solve problems in other ways.

Or....

...people are counting down the clock for the next elections hoping to replace the current justices with other ones??

Who knows.

I cannot see much clamour for court judgements, so possibly it is just a quiet season?

If there was dissatisfaction with the current justices there would have been a recall by now.

Have you a specific reason for this R4R, or is it just for want of something to do?

If this is a serious R4R please submit using the template provided in the courthouse, not the public gallery.

Back