Introduction

Cheongji

TNPer
Hi,

I'm Gim and I decided to join The North Pacific because I was inspired by its influence in the game and its military power.
I am not very savvy in military gameplay, but hopefully, I can be active here and learn more about it.

Welcome to...
This place.
I guess.
I suggest you leave whilst you can...
*gets pulled into the shadows by a skeletal hand*
Arrg-

Hello and Welcome to The North Pacific! Where the Democracy is strong, the debate robust and the rum plentiful :P

I'm Andrew, the Minister of Home Affairs. This is one of the greatest regions that anyone could ever wish to be in. Here, we have a huge multicultural community that likes to play NationStates and that has interests in a wide variety of aspects including:

Legislating - The Regional Assembly (The North Pacifican Legislature) and the World Assembly
Roleplaying - Democratic Union, the NPTO, the Faibuaizu Alliance, the Embassy Program, Character and Story RolePlays
Taking part in the Executive Branch (Executive Staff)
And there is much more to explore in The North Pacific!

So, do get comfortable and I look forward to seeing you so more around our forum and region! and Welcome again to the region of democracy, debate and rum! :)

I need help. I posted 3 times but I can't post in the RP forums!

Almighty Computer:
I need help. I posted 3 times but I can't post in the RP forums!
Members can't post in the RP forums. You need to be at least a Resident.

Since you showed uncertainty about how to do that, here's how you become a Resident, as can be seen in the first post (OP) of the thread where you asked how to become a Resident:

Go to this thread and post the following:
I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is Almighty Computer.
Then you wait for an admin to check that your stated nation is in TNP (which it is at the moment) and mask you accordingly. At that point you can post in the RP forums.

In the future, I recommend you actually read the relevant thread OPs before asking questions that are answered in the OP of the very thread where you asked the question.

Andrew:
Hello and Welcome to The North Pacific! Where the Democracy is strong, the debate robust and the rum plentiful :P

I'm Andrew, the Minister of Home Affairs. This is one of the greatest regions that anyone could ever wish to be in. Here, we have a huge multicultural community that likes to play NationStates and that has interests in a wide variety of aspects including:

Legislating - The Regional Assembly (The North Pacifican Legislature) and the World Assembly
Roleplaying - Democratic Union, the NPTO, the Faibuaizu Alliance, the Embassy Program, Character and Story RolePlays

So, do get comfortable and I look forward to seeing you so more around our forum and region! and Welcome again to the region of democracy, debate and rum! :)
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELMEEEEEEEEEEEBAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEEEE

Syrixia:
Andrew:

screw you too Pops

Syrixia:
Andrew:

aka Syrixian War Squad. <3

Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Andrew:

aka the anti-Nebula.

Nebula:
Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Andrew:

aka the anti-Nebula.
aka the forget about cronaal and go to rhuvanland sqUuad

Cronaal:
Nebula:
Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Andrew:

aka the anti-Nebula.
aka the forget about cronaal and go to rhuvanland sqUuad
It's okay, man, I haven't forgotten about you.

*anschluss anschluss anschluss*

Back