ARCHIVED: Manufacturing of the North Pacific International Space Station

Johanness

TNPer
gSZ7bxO.png

The Sytariot International Space Program (TSISP)

The Sytariot International Space Program is working on the manufacturing of an International Space Station, named the North Pacific International Space Station, or NPISS for short. We would like to request other technological nations to join in this project.

If you would like to join, please fill out this application:

Nation Name:
Nation Leader:
Your Space Program (e.g. NASA):
What you would like to add in the NPISS project:
How much are you planning to fund on this project (Calculate your money to the $):

Current News
-- Nothing

I certainly hope you don't mean to completely repost the topic. For one, bumping after only two hours could be considered spam. Completely reposting a topic after such a short time could also be considered spam. Give this topic some time, and interested people will sign up.

I'd also like to point out that the Outer Space Treaty Organization are already working on this, which may partially explain the lack of interest so far.

Sytarenne:
We would like to request other technological nations to join in this project.
Well, I'll ask the Sadakhan, but I don't think they'll be very keen-- we've already got one, you see? It's very nice.

Piscivore:
Sytarenne:
We would like to request other technological nations to join in this project.
Well, I'll ask the Sadakhan, but I don't think they'll be very keen-- we've already got one, you see? It's very nice.
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=sadakoyama/detail=factbook/id=450859
Please don't tell me you copied it off a Wikipedia page called "International Space Station" and edited the stuff to different things, without actually knowing what any of the stuff is?
:P
And you made it just now. You don't really have the money to pay/fund for that.

Would you stop with the bumps? And stop being mean to Cascadia! It's not like he mauled you or something.

Perhaps you weren't aware, but our admins can see the prior content of your edited posts.

But I'm sure you weren't being a jerk to someone else in small text, and thus have nothing to worry about. Definitely.

In case this wasn't clear: Bumping is not permitted. Official bumping is not permitted. Stop trying to bump your threads. It's both annoying and against the rules.

As this thread is only serving as a ground on which arguments are taking place, and no actual RP is taking place, I am closing this thread and having the appropriate party(s) take action as they see fit.

~Boots~
RP Mod

Admin hat: A post in this thread has been reported and is currently under review.

Non-admin hat comment: Bumping a thread twice on the same day it was created, is probably not advisable.

Back