Discord
TrialByDance#0419
The RP Crew, in Polandballs!
thecrew.png

thecrew3.png

Syrixia:
Try and see if you can spot yourself!
Hmm... Is of having difficulties.

I mean, there are so many purple polandballs with dragons that it's hard to tell. :P

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Well done Syrixia! And there's LOTR too!
Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

why.....is the norwegian one saying......bork bork..........thats a swedish chef thing which is SWEDISH......GET IT RIGHT!!! (other than that its really good) this was not a subliminal message

I don't think I'm in it, but that thing with the blue and white flag does resemble mine.

Helgraf, that's Tronkandal, and børk is Norwegian for börk. Börk is Swedish.

You know that most nations have a one word thing that they say (like the bork)? I think I know what Trinster's one should be... "tank" :P

Nice. Although to be honest I think Syrixiatangle would rather say something like "anschluss zeit" or "gib clay" or "ja, is reich time"

Funny! By any chance, can I get in the picture? Also, Syrixia, do you run the Countryballs website or youtube channel. I love their comic strips!

Yeah, but it sounds like a decidedly British thing to say. I though Polandballs were supposed to have their grammar reflect the language of the nation.

scukey1:
Funny! By any chance, can I get in the picture? Also, Syrixia, do you run the Countryballs website or youtube channel. I love their comic strips!
Nah, though I wish I did.

Darcania:
Yeah, but it sounds like a decidedly British thing to say. I though Polandballs were supposed to have their grammar reflect the language of the nation.
Nope, all countryballs speak in broken English. There are two exceptions however. Anglosphere nations speak proper English and Nepal just says "RAWR".

RPI:
Darcania:
I still don't get why Darcaniaball is saying Tally Ho.
I'm pretty sure it's because he is being dropped by a dragon and falling.
You got it!

Syrixia:
Nope, all countryballs speak in broken English. There are two exceptions however. Anglosphere nations speak proper English and Nepal just says "RAWR".
So... exactly like I said... I still don't get why Darcaniaball sounds so British.

Darcania:
Syrixia:
So... exactly like I said... I still don't get why Darcaniaball sounds so British.
Because empire.

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
You heard him. Because empire.
No, I didn't hear him because, in case you didn't notice, we're all not talking to each other but typing messages to each other. And that still doesn't explain what that means.

Back