Lennart Nominations: Best Roleplayer

Ministry of Education

The Ministry of Education proudly presents . . .

THE LENNARTS:
BEST ROLEPLAYER

We have had a big RP boom reccently, due to a large number of amazing RPers. However, we don't care about them. We want to know: who is TNP's best RPer?

Nominations are open until (time=1429747200) your forum time. Voting will follow, in rounds if necessary, each lasting three days.

Let the nominations begin!! :wave:

Nominations:
Ceretis
Darcania
Plemboria
Syrixia
Bootsie
Cronaal
Morheim
RPI
dmb615
Eumenor
New Sekai
Democratic Donkeys

Can I nominate myself? If I can, add me to the following list:

Ceretis
Darcania
Plembobria

Yes, you are able to nominate yourself, but just in case I am wrong, I will also nominate you, Syrixia.

I'd also like to nominate Bootsie, Cronaal, and Morheim. I would also nominate RPI, but as he only had a single RP post so far, I can't in good faith nominate him.

:P Thanks for the sort of nomination, but I personally think I shouldn't be on the list. I've not had hardly any time for RPing, and, as Darcania said, I have only made one RP post.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Congratulations to McMasterdonia for winning the Lennarts Best Role player category!
Pretty much the only acceptable choice for a pointless contest.

Roleplay isn't about winning or trying to prove you're the best. It's about story telling.

Nierr:
The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Congratulations to McMasterdonia for winning the Lennarts Best Role player category!
Pretty much the only acceptable choice for a pointless contest.

Roleplay isn't about winning or trying to prove you're the best. It's about story telling.
This. And also fun.

Back