Results: April 2015 Special Justice Election

Results: April 2015 Special Justice Election

ec-seal.png

The Election Commission has counted the votes in this Special Election and now publishes these results, attesting they are true and correct.

Candidates [c] Votes [c] Elected [c]Plembobria[c]25[c]Yes[c]Flemingovia [c]11[c] No [c]Belschaft [c]5[c]No[c]Stalin1953[c]2[c]No[c]Romanoffia[c]0[c]No[c]Abstain[c]10[c]

Aye[c]Nay[c]Nominations Reopened[c]5[c]48[c] No

Plembobria is hereby declared winner of the Justice Election! Please congratulate him!

A detailed breakdown of votes and results can be found here.

Election Commissioners: The Democratic Republic of Tomb and SillyString

Hold up. According to the Constitution, this is supposed to be a plurality vote.
Constitution Article 5:
5. Justices will be elected by the Regional Assembly by a plurality vote every four months.

As such, plembobria should be/is our newest Justice.

I am not aware of provision in the legal code changing the requirement for special elections. Or of any court ruling for that matter.

Ooops. I didn't want to publish the results yet before making sure of the provisions for special elections, but I must've pressed submit earlier. I just wanted to publish the template and then go back in and add info.

Anyways, yes, Plembobria is now a justice of The North Pacific. Sorry for the confusion, Mr. Justice.

I voted plembob and therefore have shown soundness of judgement *steals spotlight*

Anyways, I hope you are a good guy or a guy so bad you successfully run a coup./ Dont' be a bad guy who fails because that's just lame. Thanks and goodbye.

Congratulations, plembobria. Your campaign strategy was masterful and not one that would ever occur to me.

I am curious as to why the election commissioners feel the need to post the fact that I was not elected, uniquely, in bold type. Are they trying to rub my nose in it?

flemingovia:
Congratulations, plembobria. Your campaign strategy was masterful and not one that would ever occur to me.

I am curious as to why the election commissioners feel the need to post the fact that I was not elected, uniquely, in bold type. Are they trying to rub my nose in it?
Yes.

flemingovia:

My guess is that since one candidate is usually bolded with the word, "yes". However, since you and Plemby both were going to run-off, the election commission wanted to put both candidates in bold, but only did you. I'm only assuming, having served as an election commissioner in the past. I doubt this was a, "Flem is a terrible candidate and thus should be bolded and pointed out!"

Congrats to all candidates, including Flemingovia and Plembobria.

flemingovia:

Thank you, Flemingovia. The fact that you were the admin who gave me my justice masking shows excellent strength of character.

Also, I have the ability to set warning levels. Not sure I know how to handle this power... :evil:

flemingovia:
A Lost Soul:
flemingovia:
Use it the same way I use it - as a carte blanche to put the boot in to people you do not like.
If he did that he'd lose elections like you do too.
htwfaip.jpg
I've read that book.

It literally was hundreds of pages all saying to be a good listener and take interest in the other person. It was possibly the most pseudo-intellectual bullcrap I'd ever read.

Back