Results: February 2015 Special Delegate Election

Results: February 2015 Special Delegate Election

ec-seal.png

The Election Commission has counted the votes in this Special Election and now publishes these results, attesting they are true and correct.

Candidates [c] Votes [c] Elected [c]Cormac[c]1[c]No[c]The Democratic Republic of Tomb[c]41[c] Yes [c]Gulliver[c]4[c]No[c]Dumont210[c]1[c]No[c]Eluvatar[c]12[c]No

Aye[c]Nay[c]Nominations Reopened[c]3[c]65[c] No

A detailed breakdown of votes and results can be found in this spreadsheet.

Election Commissioners: SillyString and Romanoffia

Congratulations, Tomb! Good luck in your first term and I hope it is a successful one for you. :)

Congrats Tomb. We started here about the same time. gives me hope that maybe I sell my own abilites short. That I could successfully run my own ministry or win a spot as Delegate or Vice Delegate if I sat my mind to it.

My dear friend and first ally, congratulations. Without you I wouldn't have gotten my start in TNP. I would still be a bumbling godmodder without your tutelage. I remembered one time you asked me if you should run for the delegacy. I said go for it, and here you are. You are the figurehead and leader of TNP. You've always had my back and I am very grateful, as well as very happy that you are now delegate. Congratulations a thousand times and thank you for the honor of letting me be your graphics designer and campaign assistant during your campaign! I mean, come on! Look at the vote total for you! 42!!!

-Syrixia

Thank you, thank you, thank you. It is truly an honor to be elected as Delegate of this great region. I would not be here if it was not for each and every TNPer. Thank you for the help, thank you for the trust, and thank you for being the best region in the world. I want you all to know that I was a TNPer before I was ever a Delegate, and I will do my best to remember that in every action and decision I make. With that in mind, I want to give a special thank you to all the participants in the election, and to thank everyone for running and voting. If I am not mistaken, we have broke another voting record!

Anyways, thank you so much, TNP!

~ Tomb

Congrats, Tomb. It's quite impressive to have been a member of the forum for 1 year and 1 day and get elected to the position of delegate.

Back