Greetings!

Luxah

TNPer
Hello my fellow North Pacifiers. I am the central ruler--I mean democratically elected representative of Luxah, the most forward thinking, sensible, and humble nation to join this region. :P

I'm very happy to be here. Nothing like a bit of political and philosophical banter between nations. And let's be honest, we all love a bit of organization for organization's sake.

Shoot me a message--I mean, please if you are so inclined feel free to forward all diplomatic addresses either through this our regional forum or at nation states. Look forward to it. ;)

PS. Excuse the typos, on phone.

Hello Luxah and welcome to The North Pacific!
I am Tomb, the current Minister of Home Affairs. This is one of the best regions that one could end up in whether you were founded here or migrated to us. In here we have a huge multicultural community that likes to play NationStates and that has interests in a wide variety of areas including:

Legislating (Regional Assembly)
Roleplaying (Democratic Union, Embassy Program, and story role plays)
Taking part in the Executive Branch (Executive Staff)
And much more!

So again, do get comfortable and I look forward to seeing you so more around our forum and region! Welcome again to The North Pacific!

~ Tomb

Just as you have said something on my thread, I too shall say hello to you.

Welcome, may friendship last between our people.

The Rebels welcome you to this region. We advise you stay away from Syrixia and Guslantis. They are barbaric and insane. (JK, don't hurt me)

EoNightcore, your delegates are welcome on Luxahn soil! Diplomatic relations benefit all. :)

Cronaal, should I be scared? o.o

Luxah:
EoNightcore, your delegates are welcome on Luxahn soil! Diplomatic relations benefit all. :)

Cronaal, should I be scared? o.o
Yes. You anger us and we will destroy you. No matter how calm we seem.

Hello there ladies & gentlemen
Hello there ladies & gents
Are you ready to rock
Are you ready or not?

:tnprum:

Back