LENNART NOMINATIONS: Best Flag

moce-seal.png

The Ministry of Culture proudly presents...

The Lennarts

Best Flag

The flag is the identifying feature of a nation. While there are many languages and cultures, one thing remains steadfast: humans are visual learners. We make judgments on a nation based off their flag. So who has the best one all throughout TNP?

Nominations will be open until 27JANUARY2015 at 10:00PM EST. Voting will then take place through an in-game poll, lasting three days.

Let the nominations begin!

Nominations
Kalti
Syrixia
McMasterdonia
Yaorozu
Narnia
Abacathea
Elesar
Eumenor
New Synchrony
Plemboria
Sadakoyama
Scandigrad
United Alvia
Vuzalex
Alunya
Dutchyland
Dumont
Kittian Isles
Democratic Donkeys
Lennart
The Lancerian Empire.

I nominate Kalti. (And myself if that's allowed, I'm not really sure.)

I'd like to nominate Abacathea, Elesar, Eumenor, New Synchrony, Plemboria, Sadakoyama, Scandigrad, United Alvia, & Vuzalex. However, that list grew kinda long on me...

I've got to admit that Amerion's flag is impressive, and I'd have nominated it already, save for one detail:
Wouldn't Amerion be ineligible, seeing as he isn't a resident of TNP?

I should nominate myself because I seen another nation in The North Pacific using my flag (without my permission but I don't really care, because I'm pro piracy).

r3naissanc3r:
Amerion's TNP nation, dr_heinz_doofenshmirtz, has the same flag, so he should be eligible through that.
Exactly..... *awkward pause* ...... though I changed it when I made my last comment and I deleted that comment when I realised that I had comented too late and a poll had already been set up..... So....... Nvm......

Hello everyone. Sorry for the delay with this.
As you know with the McM's resignation, the minister and I lost track of this.

Just a couple of questions, has a first round of voting ever started?
And are all of the nominations in the OP?

Back