Another motto for the week (ONLY FOR INFORMATION)

Nessuno

Friends call me Nessie (Also spies)
-
Pronouns
Snek
TNP Nation
Territorio di Nessuno
Discord
Nessie
My idea is to have a motto for the week based on the Holidays or the Anniversary present in that week, alternatively with something different (a famous phrase, a quote, a song, etc.).
Last week i started my with the Part 1 of the Christmas Holidays motto, "Merry Christmas...", wich end this week with the Part 2, "...and a Happy New Year!".

New motto, check it.

Tribute to Manfred von Richthofen, the Red Baron (May 2nd 1892-April 21st 1918)

Quote by "Von Richthofen and Brown" (1971).

I notice that the motto of your nation continuously changes with various references in each one, as befits this thread and the whole concept of it to begin with.

However, I cannot help but question, what is your nation's actual motto? What I mean is, what is your nation's motto in IC (in-character) roleplaying standards?

Syrixia:
I notice that the motto of your nation continuously changes with various references in each one, as befits this thread and the whole concept of it to begin with.

However, I cannot help but question, what is your nation's actual motto? What I mean is, what is your nation's motto in IC (in-character) roleplaying standards?
Change my motto don't benefict this topic, as i explained they are used to raise awareness of the historical anniversaries, festivals or just for fun.

However, you know what is my offical motto Syrixia :P

NEW MOTTO GUYS!!!

CHECK IT!!!!!

61st anniversary since the relase of "Rock around the clock" (May 20th 1954-May 20th 2015).

Yayness Cheese Man:
I find it funny that even though you are practically the only one who posts here you keep posting. :P
Thanks, I'm the only one who post here only for inform you about the new motto. Nothing else.

New motto guys, check it.

On the occasion of the 200th anniversary of the battle of Waterloo (June 18th 1815-June 18th 2015).

NEW MOTTO GUYS!!!

CHECK IT!!!!!

On the occasion of the release of the first Beatles' film (July 10th 1964-July 10th 2015).

Back