Eulogize the Person Above You

Plembobria was good at a lot of things. Getting legislation passed, I'm afraid, was not one of them :(

Lord Nwahs was an interesting fellow, making a career as Speaker of the RA. I didn't get to know him all that well myself but he was one of the first guys I met on here and he shall forever be renowned and remembered as the one whose pun was spot-on and signature-worthy, truly a prestigious achievement.

Yrkidding was a fine man. He was not one to shy away from a spam game, nor would he give up the fight in the tug of war thread. He would always say "I'm kidding", until one day, nobody believed him.. and he unfortunately ceased to exist..

McMasterdonia was never popular with the admins or game mods; in fact, he was even rejected as delegate by them. However, he came back to lead this region to greatness. Doubtless, he has gone to a better place (Lazarus or the Black Riders maybe) and we will always remember his spamming, his spamming and his spamming. RI(NS)P.

Eumenor was a jolly fellow, keen to share and spread democracy with those less fortunate. Cloaked in the tails of Tolkien he has departed into the west to spend his days forever more.

An extremely approachable and experienced individual and an excellent diplomat. He will be missed greatly for all the contributions and dedication he has made in various regions, and the many people he has touched with his friendly words.

Syrixia was known for his godmodding, his over the top and unbelievable military and for his consistent activity, excitement, enthusiasm, and dedication to his home region.

A brilliant LOTR aficionado and a great RPer. His genius was unparalleled.

A pivotal part of our community, despite everything bad that was said about them*, they were a good person and meant well to everyone.

*Not that bad

He was most proficient in writing about death and despair, but hey, he did it very well. :)

Cronaal liked big butts and he could not lie. His other brothers could not deny.

Wait, he's gone? Phew, now I can say he really wasn't the Minister of Cool. *snickers*

Wait, this is his eulogy?

sh**

He shall forever be known as Mr Long Neck-ed mac daddy...

missed by his beautiful widow Kannex...

:w00t:

(OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!)

Here lies Wolfsea. He was certainly militaristic. Uh... I think he was the minister of something. Boringness perhaps. I think we'll miss him.

So it appears Cro wrote his own eulogy for me to share with you. Some of Cro's finest *cough* work yet.

*opens*

"The gore spilled out of his exploded cranium as he hobbled to the floor, covered in..." continues as the crowd begins to vomit

Cronaal was one of those people with a filter that only kept him from saying things that would get him blocked. We will miss his fantastic and inappropriate sense of humor.

Nebula Azurus Malachit shall forever be mis- *belts out in laughter* Sorry, I can't *laughs* do it. *Rolls on the floor laughing*

Syrixia: that one guy who was either really weird or kind of a dick to everyone. The secret of how he became a Cabinet deputy will die with him.

RIP Tortoisica, aka Bashar al-Assad. Died after the Americans Syrixians found him in Damascus.

RIP Syrixia, Lord of Giraffes, Master Shitposter, Sovereign of India Syrixia and that Bellus ex Machina Rhuvanland. Everything is his fault.

Yeraennus had a way of not only touching our hearts in how much pleasure he could give but furthermore making us feel as if we deeply penetrated him deep and wide. He was not the easiest to approach but if you gave him time and cared for him well, he was the most open eager recipient of dominance that any dominant friend could ever dream of.

To yeraennus, may he never rest in peace nor feel empty again!

tumblr_lq5uruMqK91qhwadro1_500.gif

Dearest UD, I've only ever heard shit about him but I'm sure there's some form of good that we've lost in his absence.

"...and as it fell out, the pool of blood thickened. His veins edged out of his pulsating..."

"And the award for hunter of the year goes to... [violet]"

Back