Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
-COMPACT OF FREE ASSOCIATION-​

In order to fill the Syrixian military's need for greater travel capabilities across the region, we have decided to open a Compact of Free Association.

Nations who apply will receive much economic support from Syrixia, and in return we shall resolve to find an undisturbed area in your nation to build military bases at.

Let us know if you'd like to apply.

-Shaw Atlas, Foreign Affairs Minister, Syrixia

guslantis_official_seal_zps5879d4d5.png

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Guslantis would like to apply for this compact on a negotiation basis. We will allow you to use the required Guslant facilities, which will, in turn give you mobility in the region. Guslantis, in exchange would like to annex/purchase the islands near the northern part of Syrixia to further give Guslantis a mobility advantage in the north. As both of our nations are restricted to not having war, we will not be able to attack each other. Please contact us if you have any further questions or negotiations.

Thanks,

1931579155042300201214.png

Minister Jordan Tucker
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

-FROM THE DESK OF THE PRIME MINISTER-

syrixia.png

We will take you up on your offer, and we will construct a base near Augustus Town as soon as you agree to the following condition, this being that our islands are not for sale. However, if you'd like, you and Syrixia can jointly request of Alunya to put the uncharted island you are specifying onto the map, and then you can subsequently claim it.

-Alfred Nursson

OOC: By "Put the uncharted island onto the map" I mean create a new island for you to occupy that is located where you said, north of the Syrixian archipelago.

guslantis_official_seal_zps5879d4d5.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

We accept your offer and welcome you into Augustus Town. Also, we would like to invite Syrixia to name the new territory of Guslantis. In addition, Augustus Town is home to most of our embassies. While neither embassy city is accepting embassies due to the Eknorve Civil War, we can place you in Carrotopolis for the time being until Augustus Town is functioning.

1931579155042300201214.png

Minister Jordan Tucker

syrixia.png

Personally, I think it would be appropriate if we named it Akerman Isle, after the late General. And also, we will build a temporary base in Carrotopolis until Augustus Town is functioning, as you said. Once the town is functioning we can build the real, permanent military base there. That said, concerning Akerman Isle, we will draw it into the map myself, as Alunya's cartographers are busy and we are the Assistant Cartographer State. Though to make it official, please do request the island's chartment in the Map Claims Thread. Once that request is sent, my cartographers will get right to work!

-Alfred Nursson

Eumenor feels it is unnecessary to allow Syrixia a base in Eumenor owing to the proximity of their exclave. Can we recommend, however, that they enlarge that exclave by claiming the land to the ocean to allow goods to bypass Eumenor to the exclave, thus reducing the amount of unnecessary traffic?

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Eumenor feels it is unnecessary to allow Syrixia a base in Eumenor owing to the proximity of their exclave. Can we recommend, however, that they enlarge that exclave by claiming the land to the ocean to allow goods to bypass Eumenor to the exclave, thus reducing the amount of unnecessary traffic?
Osship is surrounded by the tallest mountains in all of Syrixia. Expanding past them from inside Osship would be hard, and getting back through with goods would be near impossible. Besides, Osship contains Syrixia's biggest airport- all we have to do is increase the flight schedules there and expand the airport property. A coastline for Osship is unnecessary.

Syrixia:
The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Osship is surrounded by the tallest mountains in all of Syrixia. Expanding past them from inside Osship would be hard, and getting back through with goods would be near impossible. Besides, Osship contains Syrixia's biggest airport- all we have to do is increase the flight schedules there and expand the airport property. A coastline for Osship is unnecessary.
Fair enough, I'll get more money from tax tarrifs anyway!

How do you know there won't be flights that don't cross Eumenorian airspace?

Also, since the compact does not include diplomatic exclaves, unless you let us establish a base in Eumenor (Which you have declined to) this means we cannot give Eumenor economic support. Is this alright?

(Eknorvia really needs a coat of arms/seal/whatever)
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs

I, Vilsuun Jok'mey dos Kahn, ruler and protector of almighty Cronaal, Azkay, Abenasca and a host of smaller nations, sees it fit to apply to said compact in order to gain mutual relations with Syrixia, a nation many of our citizens respect. Us, as a nation, can supply you with an Air Base and a dis-used military headquarters in central Oir, a strategic location which directly connections to a smaller river which in turn connects to the grand Ganjar River thus allowing naval access. If the Air Base is also accepted by the Syrixian government, permission to cross Eknorve airspace shall be given.​

We accept this offer, and we will be supplying economic assistance as the terms of the compact demand. We believe in the heat of the civil war, this will heavily benefit Cronaal, Azkay, Abenasca, and all of Eknorvia.

(OOC: Get Plembobria to make a seal for ya. He's good at them.)

Greetings your excellency,

I, Kazuo Hamasaki, wish to have an audience with the Syrixian Government regarding the formation of a military alliance and mutual protection pact between the Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania and the Most Serene Republic of Syrixia. As per this thread, my government formally applies to this pact but wishes to negotiatiate specifics. My government is more than willing to commence the construction of military bases for use by Syrixian Armed Forces and will happily provide training to Syrixian soldiers if need arises. Our soldiers have recently fought a civil war and Admiral Lahti has developed some unorthodox but highly effective strategies in Naval combat. Let me know your response.

Sincerely,

Kazuo Hamasaki

Ambassador to Syrixia

This is an official communication from the Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania

syrixia.png

This sounds satisfactory, Ambassador Hamasaki. While this Compact does not specify the need for any specific terms we do welcome nations to make their own specific terms for the compact that apply just to them. Basically how it works, as stated above, is that we lend economic support to the signees of this compact and in return we can build military bases in those nations. Seeing as Nasania does not have much coast and yet it owns lots of island chains, which would and probably is putting a strain on your government, economic assistance may be of good use to Nasania. Expect an Ambassador to arrive in Kitoshi later today for negotiations over the specifics.

-Alfred Nursson

(OOC: Owning all those islands when you don't have a lot of coast proportional to your land actually is a strain, see map conversation thread. Also, would you like me to start up a thread for the negotiations?)​

The United States of New Sekai is willing to join Compact of Free Association, The United States of New Sekai will give economical support to Syrixia but The United States of New Sekai, want to built a military base in Syrixia aswell to balanced it out? (If it ok with you?)

OOC: Sure we can negotiate in a separate thread.

Dear, Minister Alfred Nursson

That is a fair observation, your excellency. The Islands are putting strain on our government right now, but my government has determined long term value in their possession. In addition, we have reason to believe that the islands will become a hotly contested area in the future due to their strategic importance. Therefore we seek allies and believe this pact would be of great use to our government. We are eager to begin negotiations for the additional terms of a mutual protection pact and a joint alliance between our nations. We have many resources that we are willing to trade with the Syrixian government and we kindly await the delegation in Kitoshi to discuss terms.

Thank You,

Ambassador Hamasaki

Ambassador Hamasaki- We think that sounds alright, and the Prime Minister's delegation is now en route to Kitoshi.

New Sekai- Those terms are acceptable.

rsz_cascadian_flag_croped.png

The Cascadian Commonwealth

The Republic of The Cascadian Commonwealth will gladly join the Compact of Free Association, and in return, we look forward to the economic support you will lend us. We would also like to begin negotiations for an additional agreement of mutual protection between our nations. I will meet with your Ambassador in the capital of Cascadia for negotiations.*

Jonathon Brown
Office of Cascadian Ambassador
The Cascadian Commonwealth​

*Edit: If you would like, we could open a new thread for negotiations.

Under the terms of the Treaty of Modino Maro, Malvad enters into the Compact of Free Association.

Signed:

Alistair Minerva
Chancellor

Abigail Johnson
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Lord Alfred Benjamin
Ambassador to Syrixia

(OOC: Too lazy to write an official response, so lemme say Cascadia is in. After RTI ends I will set up a thread.)

Tronkandal would like to join the Compact of Free Association. We have a NPTO-base udner construction that we hope you will find adequate.

Einar Sverreholdt
Minister of Defence

Accepted, and yes such a base is satisfactory.

(OOC: I should note IC wise you actually ARE getting economic assistance from Syrixia, so be sure to solve some issues that make your economy stats go up.)

(OOC: Cascadia, PM me when you can and we will coordinate a time to negotiate.)

We are hereby withdrawing from the compact. We would like you base in Guslantis to formally be removed.

-General Emily Akerman
Five-Star General of the Guslantis Armed Forces

As Trinster and Syrixia are both members of the NPTO, this would seem a perfect opportunity to improve our relations.

Triumvirate Mob Barley.

Trinster is accepted. our Guslant compact bases are in process of destruction and we are working on terminating the monthly Compact Grants.

(OOC: Whyyyyyyyyyy :cry: )

Guslantis no longer feels that it is necessary to sustain an ideology of militarism when we are the chair of a peace organization. There were no specific limits on the military inside our city, therefore, we cannot guarantee that these are soldiers of destruction.

We do not train soldiers to fight in order to destroy and conquer, we train them to fight for good reasons, such as stopping expansionist empires. Also, the base constructed in Augustus Town has a capacity of about (OOC: INSERT AVERAGE MILITARY BASE HUMAN CAPACITY HERE).

Nevertheless, we accept your decision. All Syrixian military forces will be out of Guslantis by Uthvaq Shanar. You won't even know there was a base there. ;)

Sorry, I was wrong. You may keep your soldiers in Augustus Town. However, they must notify the army generals of their operations.

So is Nasania considered a member of this organization? I thought we were but we never publicly finalized an agreement.

Yes, though it is to be said the Compact is not an organization, but a treaty.

Back