[Complete][SC] At Vote: Condemn Vandoosa Dreiundzwanzig

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
Condemn Vandoosa Dreiundzwanzig

Category: Condemnation | Nominee: Vandoosa Dreiundzwanzig | Proposed by: Pronunshaa | Resolution link | World Assembly forum thread

Description: The Security Council,

Recognizing The Holy Sakura Empire of Vandoosa Dreiundzwanzig as a raiding nation of whom holds ties to the infamous raiders bastion, The Black Riders.

Reiterating that raiding has already been established by the Security Council to be damaging and counterproductive to the further development of regions and nations within those regions.

Stating that raiding nations of any degree hold an equal threat to vulnerable regions who cannot defend themselves against these organized malevolent strategies.

Repulsed that The Holy Sakura Empire of Vandoosa Dreiundzwanzig has clearly damaged and disrupted regions with intentions to better the status of the world through the World Assembly and have been silenced by a selfish nation who does not have intentions to better the status of the world but enforce its own agenda on others through a means of brute force, and not democracy.

Appalled by the repression of regional democracy through malicious methods.

Hereby Condemns The Holy Sakura Empire of Vandoosa Dreiundzwanzig.
This thread is for both discussion and voting.

When voting, please use one of the following options: For | Against | Abstain

"Abstain" means that you effectively choose not to participate in this vote. "Abstain" has no effect on how the Delegate votes.

Posts which do not include an explicit and unambiguous vote are not counted in the tally.

Apologies for posting this late. It got to quorum very quickly without me noticing.

I vote against. I have also cast a vote against in-game. The resolution is another volume in the recent series of rather poor drafts we've been seeing in the SC.

Normally I would be happy to see a member of TBR condemned, but the poor grammar made my eyes hurt, and the lack of specifics made me go "meh".

So against.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back