-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia

Investigative Committee

34059.jpg

We want YOU!
I'm thinking of starting an investigative committee to consider forming a possible exploratory committee, to explore the possibility of a potential run for President in the 2016 Presidential Elections 2015 January General Elections.

Thoughts/Comments are welcome.

Issues to consider:
- The laws of South Carolina

What do the laws of South Carolina say on this matter?

It is well known that all laws in TNP must be cut and pasted from based on the laws of the USA, and in partiular the state legislature of South Carolina, so I think you should explore that issue.

Thank you flemingovia. You're right that the laws of South Carolina should be considered. They will likely be an important factor in the South Carolina primary that all candidates must win in order to progress to the final round of voting.

I'll add that to the Op.

Do you not feel that since you have been on the forum since 2012 you ought to step aside and make way for someone who has been here a couple of weeks, knows jack shit about our region and our laws and who has only the sketchiest idea what a delegate does, but who can use the word "oligarchy" four times in one post and who believes any sort of bollocks satire that comes out of Romanoffia's mouth?

Won't you think about the children?

You picked a bad picture. Hillary isnt exactly the paragon of consistency.

Hillary on Watergate: What did the President know and when did he Know it?

Hillary on Bengazi: What difference does it make?

These all would have made better alternatives:

gary_johnson_for_president_2016_magnet.jpg

06ca62115f72de77407929566d9a8252dad695be_full.jpg

204x204-andrew-napolitano-bio_0.jpg

judge Andrew Napolitano

Rand-paul1.jpg

Stand with Rand in 2016
*spoilered out of respect of users with low bandwidth. If you are interrested in seeing my proposed alternatives. You may click and view the images on your own terms.

Issue to consider: Whether you might have taken on a position between now and then to help the region, but then feel a strong sense of obligation to stay in that position even though you have a preference for delegate.

PaulWallLibertarian42:

judge Andrew Napolitano

Rand-paul1.jpg

Stand with Rand in 2016
*spoilered out of respect of users with low bandwidth. If you are interrested in seeing my proposed alternatives. You may click and view the images on your own terms.

Do you honestly think I picked that picture because it was a good one? :unsure:

Also - I'd much rather Hillary over any of the idiots in that spoiler tag :lol:

flemingovia:
Do you not feel that since you have been on the forum since 2012 you ought to step aside and make way for someone who has been here a couple of weeks, knows jack shit about our region and our laws and who has only the sketchiest idea what a delegate does, but who can use the word "oligarchy" four times in one post and who believes any sort of bollocks satire that comes out of Romanoffia's mouth?

Thanks for the question. I'd certainly consider stepping out of the race for President, if I believed that another name were to step forward who offered the best path forward for the United States of America region. I believe that you need to have a clear vision for the direction of the region over the term, you need to be trustworthy and you need to be able to demonstrate that you have the consistent activity and involvement in the region in order to deliver on said vision.

If another individual were to step forward, who I felt offered the best path forward for the region for the next four months, and I believed that they had demonstrated that they could deliver on that, I would gladly step aside for that candidate.

But as for the type of candidate you mention - no, I would not step out of a potential race for that type of candidate.

Do you even know who any of the idiots are? Or just you know if I am posting them they arent American-Liberal types...(well depends who you ask. Gary Johnson is sort of on the more liberal side to me *even among libertarians there is the right leaning and left leaning camps*)

If you posted some Australian Politicans, I wouldnt have a clue on who any of them were.

Lord Nwahs:
@PaulWall: Lol ron paul >.>

@McM: Why are you so awesome?

Lord Nwahs: I was born this way.

Democratic Donkeys:
Issue to consider: Whether you might have taken on a position between now and then to help the region, but then feel a strong sense of obligation to stay in that position even though you have a preference for delegate.
That's definitely a toughie. I think I would weigh up what I thought was best for the region, where I could serve the region the best for that period, and then whether I should run or not.

I would certainly look at the field of candidates in an election before I made my decision. If I felt that the field of candidates running in an election lacked the expertise or vision for a position, then I would probably run. If I was confident in the candidates then I obviously wouldn't, I would continue serving in my previous role.

In this case, I do not think it is likely that this will happen. I try to look months ahead when I can. Obviously things come up that are unexpected and that can not be helped, but at this stage - it feels unlikely.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
Do you even know who any of the idiots are? Or just you know if I am posting them they arent American-Liberal types...(well depends who you ask. Gary Johnson is sort of on the more liberal side to me *even among libertarians there is the right leaning and left leaning camps*)

If you posted some Australian Politicans, I wouldnt have a clue on who any of them were.
I know who three of them are. The Justice guy I am not sure about.

mcmasterdonia:
Thank you flemingovia. You're right that the laws of South Carolina should be considered. They will likely be an important factor in the South Carolina primary that all candidates must win in order to progress to the final round of voting.

I'll add that to the Op.

I'm not from South Carolina, but candidates for Governor, US Senator, US Representative in SC must garner at least 50%+1 in order to prevent a run-off election between the top two vote-getters.

flemingovia:

Why don't you grow up and stop trolling me?

PaulWallLibertarian42:

judge Andrew Napolitano

Rand-paul1.jpg

Stand with Rand in 2016
In case you didn't notice today, the House Committee on Investigations issued a report clearing everyone who was in the Obama Administration of any misconduct on Benghazi. And that includes Hillary, Susan Rice, and everyone else. So can you just put that one to rest?

Grosseschnauzer:
PaulWallLibertarian42:

judge Andrew Napolitano

Rand-paul1.jpg

Stand with Rand in 2016
In case you didn't notice today, the House Committee on Investigations issued a report clearing everyone who was in the Obama Administration of any misconduct on Benghazi. And that includes Hillary, Susan Rice, and everyone else. So can you just put that one to rest?

I know, right? I'm surprised people have been banging on about it for so long.

@Romanoffia - Thanks, I'll have to make sure I win that primary :)

flemingovia:

Flem brings a good point to the party. It is a time for young people to show how much a badly misguided delegate can fail and make a joke out of himself.

Elegarth:
flemingovia:

Flem brings a good point to the party. It is a time for young people to show how much a badly misguided delegate can fail and make a joke out of himself.
The problem with that is that it supports the continuous occupation of positions of authority by those who already occupy those positions. It results in a merry-go-round of the same slate of people.

Thomas Jefferson said that it is a good thing that people die because if they didn't, they would always be around to keep telling us what they think we should do. Oh, and they would never relinquish power.

Point being, you need new people, preferably people not carefully cultivated to keep things exactly as they already are.

What we really need is a committee to investigate the possibility of creating an investigative committee to investigate the possibility of creating a committee to investigate the possibilities of investigating the potential for creating an investigative committee to investigate the possibility of investigating the potential of an investigative committee.

I think we should investigate this possibility. Possibly.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
I hope the option to get the Oligarchy's blessing wins! :P :fish:
To promote the Oligarchy's Blessings, I have composed a little song for us all to sing!

The Oligarchy is Coming to Town!
(sung to the tune of "Santa Clause is Coming to Town".

You must never speak out
And never ask why
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
The Oligarhcy's coming to town!

They're making a list
And checking it twice
If you disagree they'll put you on ice
The Oligarchy's coming to town

They know the friends you're keeping
They know how to make you break
They know if you are compliant
So comply for goodness sake!

O! Don't ever speak out!
You better not think
Better comply
I'm telling you why
The Oligarchy's coming to town!
The Oligarchy's running this town!

:P :lol:

What's TNP without a good Conspiracy Theory/Running Joke hovering in the background?

Nothing like a good Oligarchy inside joke. (Inside Joke. Oligarchy. Get it? :lol: :rofl: ).

Back