Planning next issue

Here are a few ideas for articles:

1) Editorial on the need for recruitment in GCRs, highlighting the role of our Home Affairs Ministry.
2) As an alternative to the above, a regular article on the activity of Home Affairs.
3) Judicial election.
4) Interview of another GCR delegate (we've been meaning to update the interview with Rach for a while now).
5) Maybe zombie day?

Others from previous series:
1) RA voting activity and analysis.
2) SillyString's advice.

Hopefully others will have ideas of their own for articles.

Delegate r3n and Minister of Communications Punk D,

Oh, I'll write about HA if you want me to.
I can easily say that I know very well about it :)
If that's okay, you'll have my article ready and prepared on Saturday at your desk.

~ Tomb

The DU has had heaps going on. I assume Andrew that you will write that?

I've been meaning to do a follow up interview with Cormac after the one I did with Funk. I thought it would be interesting to have the two sides to the story about the war.

Mcm, go ahead with the Cormac interview. I think it'll be good.

Andrew, go ahead with the DU.

Tomb, you can go ahead with the HA article.

As soon as you guys have drafts ready, post them inside the Editor's Desk, and I'll work on the editing.

mcmasterdonia:
The DU has had heaps going on. I assume Andrew that you will write that?

I've been meaning to do a follow up interview with Cormac after the one I did with Funk. I thought it would be interesting to have the two sides to the story about the war.

r3naissanc3r:
Mcm, go ahead with the Cormac interview. I think it'll be good.

Andrew, go ahead with the DU.

Tomb, you can go ahead with the HA article.

As soon as you guys have drafts ready, post them inside the Editor's Desk, and I'll work on the editing.

:headbang: SO :headbang: much :headbang: work

But ok :)

Ah well, I misread your post. But give it try, after all we edit all articles, so it doesn't have to be perfect from the very first version.

Right. My apologies to the Ministry but I cannot compete my task of writing an article regarding the Democratic Union. Due to real life responsibilities and the growing pressure in school, to achieve, from both parents and teachers. I cannot compromise a time which i can dedicate to partake in NS activities.

I'm sorry to both Delegate and Ministry :(

I am sorry for the lateness of the submission, but I'll make sure it is returned by 8:00 AM EST tomorrow, that's a promise :)

~ Tomb

Andrew:
Right. My apologies to the Ministry but I cannot compete my task of writing an article regarding the Democratic Union. Due to real life responsibilities and the growing pressure in school, to achieve, from both parents and teachers. I cannot compromise a time which i can dedicate to partake in NS activities.

Don't worry about it Andrew, RL always comes first :) . Thanks for volunteering in the first place.

r3naissanc3r:
Andrew:

Don't worry about it Andrew, RL always comes first :) . Thanks for volunteering in the first place.
Thank you for understanding. :) When does the article have to be in by though?

(Sorry, I missed this.)

I hope to publish it during the weekend. If you have time to submit an article by then, you're still welcome to.

Back