The Great North Pacific Trade Agreement

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Yes, but you can't rely on desalination plants for all your freshwater. We need to build him reservoirs, e.t.c.
The Disputed Territories of Territorio di Nessuno will build and fill them with water.

NOBODY WILL BE LEFT BEHIND!

The Most Serene Republic of Syrixia shall help out too!

(OOC: We should start a roleplay concerning this.)

Accepted, pending approval from Eumenor.

(OOC: We should start an RP about Cascadia's drought. Anyone agree?)

Cascadia:
Welcome, Plembobria and Darcania! I would like to ask each of you for your aid in Cascadia's current drought emergency. Relief supplies would be greatly appreciated. You can find more info in my posts above.

Thanks to all the suppliers. Cascadia's rain season will not begin for a while and we hope that you all continue with the support. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

@Sirixia, the desalination plants are fully operational, thank you so much.

Current Drought Relief Suppliers: Eumenor and Syrixia

- Cascadia
Sadakoyama has more water than we need. We've dispatched a container ship carrying 142 million gallons to you.

(OOC: Why haven't I been added to the OP? Also I'd recommend that Eumenor ask the admins to move this thread to the Economics & Trade sub-forum, since that is more relevant.)

Does the government of Plembobria need to register its ports with this Organization?

plembobria:
(OOC: Why haven't I been added to the OP? Also I'd recommend that Eumenor ask the admins to move this thread to the Economics & Trade sub-forum, since that is more relevant.)

Does the government of Plembobria need to register its ports with this Organization?
You don't have to; They will set it to your capital if you do not provide one.

true sebland:
True Sebland would like to join this organisation as it has a large book and agriculture indudstry.
Thanks
True Sebland
Accepted pending approval from Eumenor. Welcome to the GNPTA!

The GNPTA map is hugely outdated, the OP unedited and missing many members, etc etc.

Unless someone fixes this, it's safe to assume the GNPTA is dead.

Syrixia:
The GNPTA map is hugely outdated, the OP unedited and missing many members, etc etc.

Unless someone fixes this, it's safe to assume the GNPTA is dead.
*sniffles* So sad.........

Nah nah nah, we're very much still alive ad kicking. Kicking Syrixia.
Work in Cascadia continues. All new applications are accepted, so hello True Sebland, and I am in negotiations with mods regarding taking GNPTO to the next level.
Nasania, if you have a moment, drop me a telegram. I have some cartography related matters to discuss with you.

Update: I have addressed your concerns. I also commend Plembobria on including a reference to the Ieumenorti in our seal. I had not noticed the triangle before. I am now displaying the seal at the top of the OP. Feel free to use it in your signatures.

We should instate an actual application and includes sections sbased on the economy of the nation and tradable good and what it'd prefer etc.

Cronaal:
We should instate an actual application and includes sections sbased on the economy of the nation and tradable good and what it'd prefer etc.
Agreed. Also the app form should have a recommended port, airport, rail line, hwy as well.

Speaking of more membership requirements, I would also recommend revising the list of member nations because many aren't around anymore. Folmerica is one such nation and McM no longer occupies a space on the map. I suggest we open up a 'Nations lost to history' list or an official archives to record them.

Also here is the latest version of the map. Some members, ports, and such aren't shown. In the upper right corner is a series of symbols I can use to denote certain peculiarities on the map. I can even add a radiation or a dragon symbol to the map for certain impassable areas. The map needs further work, but for now, this is a new start. I intend to include a list of roads, railways, shipping lanes, airports, mountains, and natural hazards. I have figured out how to get Autorealm and Paint to sync so now I can add internal features to a nation.
I have yet to assign a coordinate system. I am also considering adding distance and estimated travel times to the Map database when finished. Let me know what you think of this version of the map. :)

I have also been thinking of a flag for our organization. Here are some designs to start out with.
SvgFileService

SvgFileService

Or this one that combines elements from the Administrators.

lblhkgB.jpg

The Government of Nasania wishes to make a humble request of Foreign, and perhaps, Military Aid. A band of pirates took a bold action against us yesterday and have seized a containership loaded with coal and iron that was en route to the Kingdom of Davidland. They are disrupting global trade and represent a clear and present danger to the stability and peace of the world. They are based off of the coast of Funkadelia and Guslantis.

News Release here.

-Prime Minister Rami Kosonen.

Sorry, I was going to provide a map to Darcania's port, but it wasn't requested.

Right now, the map points to a portion of Wyssiria, which has no ports. Here is a map to our port, Klarliert.

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Welcome, Bustos and Coldera! I am still working on the ideas outlined in my last post, but Plembobria assures me that he should have a seal for us ready shortly.
I noticed I am not listed as a member yet. :cry:

Okay. Hello all.
I am looking to reboot this trade network over the next few days. We will be reopening applications, and performing activity checks on the old ones to determine who's still about. Nasania's role has been taken over by True Sebland, who has proven himself to be more than capable.
Stay tuned for updates to come.

About time we got back to business. If Cascadia can help in any way, please let us know. This organization has done so much for us, it is only fair we return the favor in any way.

The Empire of Kannex would like to enter into the Trade Agreement. We will use our own shipping. Our major exports are automobiles, weaponry, and consumer technology such as phones and computers. Our major imports include agricultural foodstuffs, minerals, luxury items, and petroleum.

Kannex is accepted pending approval from the Chair. If the Chair fails to deny the application within three days, Kannex will be automatically accepted.

Back