Candidacy Declarations: November 2014 Judicial Election

Candidacy Declarations: November 2014 Judicial Election

ec-seal.png

This Judicial Election, The North Pacific will be electing three Justice and an Attorney General to serve until the next election in March 2014. Any Regional Assembly member who has been a member for the last 15 days (since October 17th 2014) is eligible to run for these offices, and eligible members may run for more than one of these offices if they so wish. Loss of Regional Assembly membership before the conclusion of this election will also result in loss of eligibility to run for any office during this election. A list of those eligible to run is provided below.

To run, one must either accept a nomination or declare candidacy in this thread. To withdraw from running, one must post a withdrawal of candidacy in this thread.

Acceptances of nominations, declarations of candidacy, and withdrawals of candidacy posted outside this thread will be discounted. Acceptance of a nomination is understood to also constitute declaration of candidacy even if no nomination has been made. Acceptances of nominations, declarations of candidacy, and withdrawals of candidacy must be posted during the candidacy declaration period to be valid. The candidacy declaration period is from (time=1414837500) (your forum time) to (time=1415273100) (your forum time). Voting will be approximately from (time=1415273400) (your forum time) to (time=1415705400) (your forum time).

This topic is intended for nominations, acceptances of nominations, declarations of candidacy, and withdrawals of candidacy; it may not be used for campaigning. Please keep in mind that lying about the election is election fraud, and that lying for any purpose is fraud.

Pasargad
Romanoffia
mcmasterdonia
Great Bights Mum
Kiwi
Lord Byron
Malvad
Democratic Donkeys
North East Somerset
Crushing Our Enemies
Sanctaria
Zyvetskistaahn
Andrew
Flemingovia
SillyString
Gracius Maximus
Malashaan
nydna
schweizweld
Lord Nwahs
Abacathea
r3naissanc3r
Ator People
Gladio
Nasania
Fenichi
Falapatorius
PaulWallLibertarian42
Elkhorn_6
Mall
The Democratic Republic of Tomb
stalin1953
Sauceistan
Yrkidding
Egalotir
Elegarth
Severisen
Former English Colony
HuAt
Shadowbird712
Kialga
Hileville
Serenite
Akhil
Punk d
mralexgamingstrategy
James
Lord Ravenclaw
Leadan
Spartan1175
Corporal Clegg
plembobria
monsovila
Jamie
Scandigrad
Ainin
Auralia
Stovilium
JhonsJoe
Separatist Peoples
Grosseschnauzer
Abbey Anumia
*Loss of Regional Assembly membership before the conclusion of this election will also result in loss of eligibility to run for any office during this election.

Justice

Candidates:
Democratic Donkeys
falapatorius
Grosseschnauzer
HuAt
Kialga
Romanoffia

Declined to stand:
Crushing Our Enemies
Lord Nwahs
mcmasterdonia
SillyString

Attorney General

Candidates:
Gracius Maximus
JhonsJoe
plembobria

Declined to stand:
flemingovia
Great Bights Mum
Kialga
PaulWallLibertarian42

Election Commissioners: r3naissanc3r, Scandigrad.

I nominate SillyString, Democratic Donkeys, Romanoffia, McMasterdonia and Falapatorius for Justice.

I also nominate PaulWallLibertarian42 and Plembobria for AG.

I would like to nominate Gracius Maximus, Crushing Our Enemies, and Grosseschnauzer for Justice.

And I would like to nominate Mall and Gracius Maximus for AG.

~ Tomb

I never understand why I am always nominated for this office :P. No thanks, I have no desire to leave my current position to serve on the court. I decline.

Lord Nwahs:
I nominate SillyString for Justice.
Thank you, but no. I think I have done enough irreparable damage to the Constibillocode with two terms. A third would just be gluttonous. :fish:

PaulWallLibertarian42:
I nominate every eligible Regional Assembly person to both Justice and AG.

Boom goes the Dynamite!
my memory is sketchy, but I think that has been tried before and declared invalid by election commissioners.

So phut goes the fuse on the dynamite before it explodes.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
I would like to nominate Gracius Maximus, Crushing Our Enemies, and Grosseschnauzer for Justice.

And I would like to nominate Mall and Gracius Maximus for AG.

~ Tomb
I was unaware of this until now.

The candidacy declaration period is from Nov 1 2014, 10:25 AM (your forum time) to Nov 6 2014, 11:25 AM (your forum time).

Since I still have 48 hours to make a decision, I will do so by the deadline; at the moment, I have no inclination one way or the other.

For Justice and Attorney General, I nominate the following:

Pasargad
Lord Byron
Malvad
North East Somerset
Zyvetskistaahn
Andrew
Malashaan
schweizweld
Ator People
Gladio
Fenichi
Elkhorn_6
The Democratic Republic of Tomb
Sauceistan
Yrkidding
Elegarth
Severisen
HuAt
Kialga

Thank you.

Edit: Didn't realize Tomb already nominated Sanctaria.

Back