Hi

Nortrom

TNPer
Hi everyone. I don't have the time to make a proper introductory post, so here is the sign-up form:

Nickname(s)?: Nortrom
Main Nation?: The Rogue nation of Nortrom
RL Country?: Greece
Favourite Colour?: Blue
Do you use IRC?: Not anymore
Political Ideology?: Social Democrat
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: Yep

Also, I can't edit my account. Is this because I'm not validated yet?

Welcome to The North Pacific!
I am sure you will have tons of fun here!
We have some really intense legislature at times, which you can enjoy if you like that sort of thing.
In addition to that we also have some thrilling Role Play threads that you can contribute to!
And if you are looking for experience and work to do here, well we do have our Executive Staff, Regional Assembly, and the North Pacific Army.
It is always great to have another personality and character on the team :)
Once again, welcome to TNP!

~ Tomb

Welcome in The North Pacific.
I'm italian. :hello:

Nice to meet you, Nessuno :hello:

Welcome to The North Pacific!
I am sure you will have tons of fun here!
We have some really intense legislature at times, which you can enjoy if you like that sort of thing.
In addition to that we also have some thrilling Role Play threads that you can contribute to!
And if you are looking for experience and work to do here, well we do have our Executive Staff, Regional Assembly, and the North Pacific Army.
It is always great to have another personality and character on the team :)
Once again, welcome to TNP!

~ Tomb

Glad to be here. I'm definitely going to RP and might get a "job" as well. What is the NP army doing exactly? Raids or something else?

Welcome!

If you like roleplay, you should head over here.

Will do, thanks

The NP army does a wide range of things.

Yes, we do raiding exercises, however, we also liberate regions that are captured by other raiders, we defend certain regions, and many other activities that you will learn more about if you do decide to join, which I strongly recommend.

~ Tomb

Back