[Complete][SC] At Vote: Condemn Vandoosa

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
Condemn Vandoosa

Category: Condemnation | Nominee: Vandoosa | Proposed by: Prusia and Borrusia | Resolution link | World Assembly forum thread

Description: The Security Council,

Recognizing Vandoosa as a raider constantly invading regions even though its founded region is defender,

Acknowledging that Vandoosa has over 50 raiding puppets,

Further Acknowledging that Vandoosa's raiding puppets have raided numerous regions such as The Grand Empire of Eurasia or Zohrastria,

Disgusted by the fact that Vandoosa has secretly raided regions for The Black Riders while it would pretend to be a defender,

Shocked that Vandoosa raided a load of active and self-reliant regions,

Outraged by Vandoosa's actions towards all the raided regions,

Hereby Condemns The Yoshika Zombie Military of Vandoosa.
Please vote: For | Against | Abstain | Present

"Abstain" means that you wish for the Delegate to not vote on the resolution at all.
"Present" means that you effectively choose not to participate in this vote. "Present" has no effect on how the Delegate votes.

Posts which do not include an explicit and unambiguous vote are not counted in the tally.

Ministry vote recommendation: Against

Ministry Review
Written by HMS Unicorn

This is a remarkably poor resolution. The condemnation nominee is a nation that is completely unknown. The negative accomplishments listed as reasons for condemnation involve a small number of raiding missions and owning many puppets.

There is not really much to be said about this resolution. The Ministry recommends a vote against.

Apologies for posting this so late - the vote closes this coming update.

I cast an in-game vote against this shortly after it went to vote. I am casting my forum poll vote Against as well. It's another in the series of awful and pointless resolutions we've been getting in the SC lately.

Rifty campaigned to get this to a vote... Another example of a teenage kid with more money than sense. I am also against this proposal.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back