Hello to all!

Hello to all the TNP nations! Greetings from Monsovila!
So here's a brief introduction of me:

Nickname: monsovila!
Main Nation: The Free Land of Monsovila
Favourite Colour: Blue
Do you use IRC: rarely
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: Liberal, I think.
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games: oh yes.

Welcome to The North Pacific!
I am sure you will have tons of fun here!
We have some really intense legislature at times, which you can enjoy if you like that sort of thing.
In addition to that we also have some thrilling Role Play threads that you can contribute to!
And if you are looking for experience and work to do here, well we do have our Executive Staff, Regional Assembly, and the North Pacific Army.
And I will be more than happy to answer your questions.
You increase your regional influence through WA endorsements. The best way to get WA endorsements is by firstly endorsing the Delegate, Vice Delegate, and Security Councillors. And after you do that, you can start endorsing any nation with WA status. It is a common custom that when somebody endorses you, you endorse back, so they are most likely to endorse you back, and thus, you gain influence. Time is also a key part in this. The longer your nation stays in TNP, the more influence.
As far as our forums go, we do not really have levels. I think that you're referring to the number of posts status, and you increase that by posting a lot and participating in discussions.
I hope that answers your questions and if you have anymore, feel free to ask.
Welcome to The North Pacific!

~Tomb

If by levels, one means the maskings like North Pacific Army, Regional Assembly, Citizen, Member, Attorney General, or Vice-Delegate, those are obtained by applying to join specific groups or running for particular offices.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb has graciously offered to answer your questions, so be sure to ask!

And I love your avatar -- so cute and cuddly!

>^,,^<
Alunya

I'm just going to post this reply because I really want my third reply so I can be validated. Yeah. YEAH.

Hello, Monsovila!

And... Dutchy? it's you for real? I didn't recall you had an account, but it's great you do, good to see you participating!

Back