Amusing RMB quotes and stuff

Lennart

TNPer
So I don't know if a thread like this already exists, but the thing is I found two old RMB screenshots in my /Nationstates folder (yes, I have a Nationstates folder, lol, lots of flags, FB code and weird stuff...) and thought: 1) lol and 2) maybe some of you TNPers have more like this, I'm sure you do or will if our RMB keeps being the place it's been.

1) this is how we do it:

2evcj7q.png

2) a Community tribute:

21cfo2h.png

There is a search function on the Regional Message Board now, when one is in the Forum View mode. You'll find it right under the regional flag.

Your screen shots were snapped 184 days ago. The Talton is gone, of course -- probably bored to death by a gull.

There is lots of interesting stuff there. Fun reads!

>^,,^<
Alunya

What an excellent idea.. There are some real classics if you're willing to go back and look for them. I'll pin this thread for future reference.

Dutchyland:
So someone on my floor (I'm in college, living on a dorm) knocked on my door. I thought it was the guy who wears a Scream mask and scares whoever opens the door. So I grabbed my lightsaber (It's one of those $50 ones) and turned it on. Then in less than a second, I opened the door and pointed it at the face of whoever knocked followed by a high-pitched scream from them. It wasn't the Scream guy. It was just a cute girl who wanted to know how to register her Xbox 360 to the University so she could connect to Xbox Live.

Oops.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8199347

This little exchange from yesterday was good for a chuckle:

DD replying to McM:
Not quite the correct quote... "Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely". It has a different meaning that way. Take a political philosophy class you scrub.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8226456

McM's reply:
I try not to double post unless it is something very important. Congrats on your election DD, I'm sure it was a difficult election to win.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8226774

:fish:

I am of the opinion that Empire of Narnia is the best poster on the RMB, hands down. Whether he's being sarcastic or not doesn't matter, he's still bloody funny.

I quite enjoy his posts as well. I think that other forum users/IRC users don't have as much of a patience for him because they do not see his art in action :P

XD I had forgotten this thread...

No, I am not that awesome but it's true I once winked at a girl suffering from Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder.

Also, this old NHA gem. Way cooler than "cool story bro" and TL;DR...

1z175vk.png

Just a couple of recent posts to bump this thread again:

My OCD is telling me to murder you . . - New San Joaquin

If I get that stupid issue about baseball again, I'm going to puke, put it in a box, and mail it to Max Barry. - Plembobria
(In reply)- Do you have any idea how much it costs to mail puke to Australia? And then there's the issue of customs tax and additional fines if you mislabel the package contents! I suggest using the term "Technicolour Yawn" as opposed to "Puke". :P - Romanoffia

I'm a poly that identifies as a large porpoise. What I'd do with my blowhole is my own business. - Democatic Donkeys

"My OCD is telling me to murder you . . - New San Joaquin"

I like that one.
Reminds me of you, McMasterdonia.
You and your double posts.

The Democratic Republic of CONFEDERATION OF HALANDIA wrote:
DARN IT YOU PEOPLE ARE SO HAPPY AND POLITE!
WHY CANT THERE BE AMY CYNICAL JERKS AROUND HERE!?

Democatic Donkeys (In reply): Hi

mcmasterdonia:
The Democratic Republic of CONFEDERATION OF HALANDIA wrote:
DARN IT YOU PEOPLE ARE SO HAPPY AND POLITE!
WHY CANT THERE BE AMY CYNICAL JERKS AROUND HERE!?

Democatic Donkeys (In reply): Hi
:tb1:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Especially if they've linked their instagram to their facebook.

Nierr:
Especially if they've linked their instagram to their facebook.

Agreed... I'm really hating people who have insta/facebook/twitter all linked together as you can end up with the same thing posted three or more times on facebook....

10gcwms.png

cracks me up every time, especially after all the debate there was on the RMB today lol.

And Next, the glorious NO U from Varincia:

33cm7ih.png

Back