An Abacathean Campaign

Abacathea

TNPer
Greetings from the desk of Abacathea.

I figure I'll open with a joke. Did you hear about the dyslexic pimp? He bought a warehouse! DA DUM TISH!

Moving on from that, I'll keep my platform short and sweet.

While I have not been seen to haunt the IRC chans like I used to prior to taking the role of VD, I have worked to ensure that I have processed RA applications as quickly, or at least as regularly as possible. I have opened myself to the possibility and notion of transparency within the Security Council, something which while up until now has not been needed as all actions have been public at this stage, but something I intend to keep going strongly with me.

In my time as VD, I feel I have tackled anything which came across my path with diligence and a strong sense of pride both in my position and the region, doing only what I felt best at any given time. This includes my handling of the FOI requests with Blue Wolf, and the most recent issue which was raised. I did in both instances, what felt right. I have little regrets from my term other than I will be sorry to see it end should it do so.

I look forward to the outcome of the election cycle, regardless of the results, it's an honor to once again be considered for such a position within this region, and I look forward to seeing how TNP progresses further in time.

[me]

Is beige best colour?

Also, what silly things that you have done as SC Boss in the last term would you continue doing?

Lord Nwahs:
Is beige best colour?

Also, what silly things that you have done as SC Boss in the last term would you continue doing?
I fully support the beige agenda. What an awesome color.

Hmmm I think the silliest thing I did was attempt to introduce a ministry of silly hats using my sc clout. But r3n was having none of it. I remain determined though to see it introduced before my time is out.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
I think that from what I have seen you have acted amicable as VD. And am heavily considering voting for you for another term.
That means a lot. Thank you Paul.

I have not really had much time to respond to any of the campaign threads; however, I want to say that I am a huge admirer of Aba's VD term. Even though I didn't get to work with him directly, I believe he always did do a great job of taking care of SC issues and RA security checks along with his other responsibilities.
Therefore, once again, I wish you the best of luck and you are one of the candidates who has my support!

Back